Jump to content

Recommended Posts

who is the child in rev 12, is he Jesus which makes no sense, is he the church which makes lesser sense, or is he the king to come, he who conquers which  to me makes the most sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, noblenut said:

who is the child in rev 12

Rev 12:5  And she bore a son, a male, who is going to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

Rev 19:11  And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war. 
Rev 19:12  And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself. 
Rev 19:13  And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 
Rev 19:14  And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 
Rev 19:15  And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God. 
Rev 19:16  And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 

You can also read Psalm 2 in its entirety.

Psa 2:1  Why do the nations rage, and the peoples meditate on a vain thing? 
Psa 2:2  The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers plot together, against Jehovah and against His anointed, saying, 
...
Psa 2:6  Yea, I have set My king on My holy hill, on Zion. 
Psa 2:7  I will declare the decree of Jehovah. He has said to Me, You are My Son; today I have begotten You. 
Psa 2:8  Ask of Me, and I shall give the nations for Your inheritance; and the uttermost parts of the earth for Your possession. 
Psa 2:9  You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 
...
Psa 2:12  Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled in but a little time. Blessed are all who put their trust in Him. 

God bless,

George

  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus is the One Who had been caught up to heaven.   He will return and rule for 1000 years with a rod of iron.  In John 1 we read the the Word was with God the Father and the Word was God Jesus v.12 and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (Jesus).  

Rev 12:17  And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This refers to the Church

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Willa said:

Jesus is the One Who had been caught up to heaven.   He will return and rule for 1000 years with a rod of iron.  In John 1 we read the the Word was with God the Father and the Word was God Jesus v.12 and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (Jesus).  

Rev 12:17  And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This refers to the Church

as an infant, save from satan by the angel? u better study english again, because what u say is not in the text

Edited by noblenut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 3:58 AM, noblenut said:

who is the child in rev 12, is he Jesus which makes no sense, is he the church which makes lesser sense, or is he the king to come, he who conquers which  to me makes the most sense

Answered here: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1053-revelation-12/

 

" ... Jesus told John,

Rev. 1:19 Write the things which you have seen [past], and the things which are [present], and the things which will take place after these [future].

“The things seen” (by John up to that point) are told in Rev. 1:9-20. “The things which are” – that is, that were taking place at the time of John’s visions – are told in Rev. 2-3, when Jesus tells each of the 7 churches, “I know your works.” Then, beginning in Rev. 4:1, we find:

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked and beheld a door standing open in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, saying, Come up here, and I will show thee things which must take place after these [things].

Everything John was shown from Rev. 4:1 onward is future from – “after” – his day. This includes everything in chapter 12. The birth and ascent of the Manchild that John saw in Rev. 12:5 are future; although the birth and ascent of Jesus was of the same pattern and type.

Jesus himself tells us who the Manchild shall be:

Rev. 2:26-27 The one overcoming, and the one keeping my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: and he shall shepherd/pastor them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to pieces: as I also have received from my Father.

Rev. 12:5 She bore a Manchild, who is about to shepherd/pastor all nations with a rod of iron.

Rev. 12:7-11 then reveals that this Manchild, a collective body, the elect-of-the-elect overcomers, will participate in the casting down of Satan and his angels out of heaven:

Rev. 12:7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the Dragon [Satan]… 11 And they overcame him [Satan] by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their souls unto death.

The “they” of verse 11 cannot refer to any non-human angels, only to men, that is, to those ascended overcomers of the Manchild(ren) cleansed and empowered by the blood of Jesus.

These events take place “at the time of the end” (Dan. 11:40), the “time Michael shall stand up” (Dan. 12:1; Rev. 12:7), just prior to and during “a time of trouble such as never was” (Dan. 12:1; Matt. 24:21), that is, the Great Tribulation. ..."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Answered here: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1053-revelation-12/

 

" ... Jesus told John,

Rev. 1:19 Write the things which you have seen [past], and the things which are [present], and the things which will take place after these [future].

“The things seen” (by John up to that point) are told in Rev. 1:9-20. “The things which are” – that is, that were taking place at the time of John’s visions – are told in Rev. 2-3, when Jesus tells each of the 7 churches, “I know your works.” Then, beginning in Rev. 4:1, we find:

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked and beheld a door standing open in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, saying, Come up here, and I will show thee things which must take place after these [things].

Everything John was shown from Rev. 4:1 onward is future from – “after” – his day. This includes everything in chapter 12. The birth and ascent of the Manchild that John saw in Rev. 12:5 are future; although the birth and ascent of Jesus was of the same pattern and type.

Jesus himself tells us who the Manchild shall be:

Rev. 2:26-27 The one overcoming, and the one keeping my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: and he shall shepherd/pastor them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to pieces: as I also have received from my Father.

Rev. 12:5 She bore a Manchild, who is about to shepherd/pastor all nations with a rod of iron.

Rev. 12:7-11 then reveals that this Manchild, a collective body, the elect-of-the-elect overcomers, will participate in the casting down of Satan and his angels out of heaven:

Rev. 12:7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the Dragon [Satan]… 11 And they overcame him [Satan] by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their souls unto death.

The “they” of verse 11 cannot refer to any non-human angels, only to men, that is, to those ascended overcomers of the Manchild(ren) cleansed and empowered by the blood of Jesus.

These events take place “at the time of the end” (Dan. 11:40), the “time Michael shall stand up” (Dan. 12:1; Rev. 12:7), just prior to and during “a time of trouble such as never was” (Dan. 12:1; Matt. 24:21), that is, the Great Tribulation. ..."

rev 12 7  does no such thing , the angels protect the child and defeat satan, why cant u see that the child is a real child and will be king over nations.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon

12 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

The child is Israel, who will escape to Petra during the tribulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 4:58 AM, noblenut said:

who is the child in rev 12, is he Jesus which makes no sense, is he the church which makes lesser sense, or is he the king to come, he who conquers which  to me makes the most sense

Straight from the Author:  "Revelation 12 was Me (Jesus) introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the dragon would be doing during the last half of the week. Count how many times the dragon is mentioned, including pronouns..."  (I counted 32 times.) "I also CHOSE to show John what the dragon DID when I was born. Those first five verses were a 'history lesson' for John." 

(These are words God spoke to me.) In other words, In highly symbolic form, Jesus showed John how Satan used King Herod to attempt to kill Jesus as a small child. He used VIRGO the virgin in His description. Why? Because at the time of Jesus birth, VIRGO was clothed in the sun, the moon was under her feet, and she was crowned with 12 stars in a circle above her head.

I got a planetarium software so I could check in out. I looked at Virgo from 10 BC to 10 AD. Only ONE YEAR was she clothed in the sun and the moon at her feet: that was in 2 BC.  

Note carefully, the first five verses of chapter 12 are written as a parenthesis with nothing to do with John's chronology. They are about the time of 2 BC.

Edited by iamlamad
  • Oy Vey! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angels4u said:

The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon

12 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

The child is Israel, who will escape to Petra during the tribulation.

The child was Jesus. He came from the woman, who represents Israel. The dragon tried to kill Jesus while he was a young boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...