7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In Hosea chapter 6:, God is talking about his people and their transgressions, begining at first at Adam, a city in Jordan...and then in Gilead...

Good News Translation

Hosea 6:5-11,

5.That is why I have sent my prophets to you with my message of judgment and destruction. What I want from you is plain and clear. 6.I want your constant love, not your animal sacrifices. I would rather have MY PEOPLE know me than burn offerings to me.

7. BUT AS SOON AS THEY,(my people) ENTERED the land at Adam,+ they broke the covenant I had made with them. 8Gilead is a city full of evil people and murderers

New international version;+ -God talking about the history of the transgression of his people...

7As at Adam, b they have broken the covenant;

they were unfaithful to me there.

KJV Hosea 6:7,

But they like men have transgressed the covenant:

there have they dealt treacherously against my covenant...

"there" it points to a place, and in the first part it names the place: 

it follows with, 

"have they deal" it is pointing to "they" to a unit of people, to his people...God sent his prophet  Hosea to his people...to point to their transgressions and announce his Judgement upon them..

beginning with charter 4th, and five and continues with chapter six, the prophet is telling them where they- God's people broke the covenant, and the kinds of sins they did, their transgressions...

Strong's Lexicon Hebrew; 

Adam-the first man,     

Also A CITY in Jordan valley...

What Adam has to do, with the Ephraim-ites, and Israel's and Judah's transgressions of the covenant...

I do not think so the Israelites learn idolatry from Adam, or that they inherited Idolatry...and....from Adam...

In the context of the chapter and the book of Hosea as a whole, we understand that the "covenant" God is referring to is the "covenant" he made with the their forefathers....

Also we know how the covenant was given to them through a mediator...and a high priest.and the blood of the sacrifice as a witness upon them....

At the time of the "covenant", those people they were not ignorant of right and wrong, some of them they were doing those things, and they; by participating in the covenant they agree to stop doing those things.

God is the one who is using the prophet to say those things....so we must considered that God Knew that he is not referring to Adam...but to his people, that he Judge his people...

God Judge the Israelites, his people, the transgressors for their destruction by the Assyrians.

Your example about the addicts is not compatible to Adam...

Adam did not have the knowledge of right and wrong, could not appreciate the consequences of his actions...he was like someone not criminally responsible to be judge for his actions....

Adam still knew right and wrong, that is why the serpent beguiled Eve, because she was convinced of the wrong. What Adam and Eve were not convinced of, was the right. He was handed the fruit, and took part in the action and was responsible for all and any actions, that is why we receive the same judgement of God, as Adams sin. Even those who did lesser sins, not causing curse on the world, received death like Adam..

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Adam also tried to not show what he had done but hide his iniquity(sin) in his bosom from God..

Job 31:33 If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:
  • Thanks 1

Second death is judgement, it is quite simple. If we die in Christ, we have life in us already, if we die in sin, it is to die in satan who has the power of death, as the wages of sin are death, serving sin and the father of it.

To overcome the world as Christ overcame is to overcome sin, and the god of this world, and the victory is our faith. Disobedience is defeat, such as Adam and Eve. That is why they are examples from the beginning, to show the root cause. The unbelieving, such as Adam and Eve, idolaters serving another god, as Adam and Eve again, and all liars or who loves (Adam and Eve) and makes a lie (satan) in the judgement death..

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever lovethand maketh a lie.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Genesis 3:13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

I guess this is all testified as it is happening again at the end, and I see nobody escaping, only at the time of Apostle Paul they were not under this lying spirit, now everybody is..

2 Thessalonians 2:Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, Heleadethme said:

Everything is by faith.....salvation is by faith......obedience is by faith........righteousness is by faith.  All the righteous old testament saints were commended for their faith, in contrast to the religious leaders of Israel who failed to combine their zeal for God with faith (they were self-righteous).  It matters a great deal how we live.....all the new testament scriptures are full of instruction in righteousness.  Now that we have believed,  we are to obey the gospel and live by the faith of the Son of God who died for us....and we are admonished to be conformed to His image and to walk as He did....and purge out the old leaven of the old man....etc. 

There is no competition between faith in Christ and righteousness...the two go hand in hand.

You speak of faith as if its the Savior.

ITs not.   Faith is not the savior.   Faith IN The Savior, is what released God to SAVE YOU.

An "Alter Call" is an invitation to kneel at the Cross.   Thats what it is., and when a person hears the Truth about Christ and about themselves, as sinners needing to be saved, and they kneel before the  HOLY ONE who has the POWER to save them...=   Repentance is doing this....... Repentance, for the unbeliever, is accepting WHAT God says you ARE (dead in your sin and LOST), and then kneeling before the Power of The Blood and The Cross to change you into what God will Accept = is WHY God accepts you, and at this moment He does (born again), you are given The righteousness of Christ, as a GIFT.

Also, it is impossible for us to conform ourselves into Christ.   The conformation process is something that God does.  He molds the clay. God prunes the branches.  The best we can do is try to present our lives and ourselves as much as we can, every second, in a way that would please God.   But this does not conform us into Christ, it only proves we are sincere Disciples OF Christ.

What we do, is become born again,understanding,  that Jesus who saved us, keeps us saved.  And once we see this, once we have this revelation,  then we dont run around wasting the rest of our Christian lives trying to live under the law and under the 10 Commandments trying to keep ourselves saved.   As This is Legalism.   Its not Christianity.

Grace, is God accepting us as His family, ONLY because of the Cross.    And when a person understands this truly, they then become free from bondage to the law, free from self righteous bondage to their own Flesh (Galatians 3)  and FREED INTO the Liberty (Grace) that is the Law of the Spirit of Christ.   See......the LAW for the born again, is "Grace"......GRACE is the ONLY law for the redeemed.

"you are Not UNDER the law............you are UNDER GRACE".....

Edited by Behold

On 6/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Behold said:

ITs not.   Faith is not the savior.   Faith IN The Savior, is what released God to SAVE YOU. 

There are many scriptures that shows who the Savior is. 

The Savior is Jesus Christ...not the Heavenly Father....

Jesus Christ before he came, or enter, or born into our world, through Mary's virgin birth was the Creator of man in the Garden...the one who gave him life...

He was the one who must save man as the seed of the woman...as the next of kin, which was with the Life...he came into our world with the Life...

Every man Jewish or not Jewish was in death, but Jesus, who was the only one with the Life....

Jesus is the one who is honor by the Heavenly Father and earn the Heaven as his inheritance, or God gave him the Heaven as his inheritance and not only for him, but also for his children...

It is the same as with Jacob, he went away to look for a wife and after  more than thirty years he came back not alone as when he went to his relatives.

He came back with many children from Leah and the concubines, but not children from Rachel...

Jacob needed a place not just for him self, but for all his children who were with him, and those yet to come, and their childrens children...

We were when Jesus returned to the Heavenly Father, he had left alone, but he returned with a lot of children with him, and he needed a place not only for him but also for his family, his children, and those yet to come....

Jesus knew, that this is going to happen...because the Heavenly Father had revealed this to him...

When Jesus said; my Father in Heaven has prepared a place not only for me, but also for my children...he is expecting me to returned not the way I left alone, but together  with the children...

"Here am I, and the children the Lord has given me"

The Father knew that I will come back with children...and he has prepared a place for all of my family...those with me, and those yet to come...

"In my Father's house there ready places waiting for you...build just for you.. 

In contrast to when they enter to the land of Canaan...

We believe that we have the ETERNAL LIFE when we believe,

Jesus is the ETERNAL LIFE, and we believe in JESUS CHRIST....

And if we continue to believe and at the time of our last breath we are found with faith in Jesus Christ ..even a little faith as  a mustard seed.. Then we are going to be with Jesus forever.

JESUS rules, he is all in all, the Heavenly Father has given the Kingdom to Jesus, he is not interfering with Jesus Christ decisions...

The Heavenly plan to Save mankind thanks to Jesus obedience who agree to suffer the beatings and to die on the Cross.....the Heavenly Father plan succeeded...

Jesus has earned the right to rule over us, this is the good pleasure of the Heavenly Father, and he gave to Jesus the Holy Spirit, which Holy Spirit he had kept in Heaven till the appearance of the children of Jesus Christ...

Who are one with Jesus as Jesus is one with Him and we are one with the Heavenly Father because of Jesus Christ. 

As in the Gospel of John, Jesus talk about it to his disciples...

I wish someone can post those words of Jesus about the Holy Spirit..

Till the Penticost the disciples experience to be alone without the Holy Spirit...

And from the day of Penticost when they experience the power of the Holy Spirit could tell the difference...

• This is Worthy 1

On 6/10/2019 at 9:36 AM, gordon7777 said:

Adam still knew right and wrong, that is why the serpent beguiled Eve, because she was convinced of the wrong. What Adam and Eve were not convinced of, was the right. He was handed the fruit, and took part in the action and was responsible for all and any actions, that is why we receive the same judgement of God, as Adams sin. Even those who did lesser sins, not causing curse on the world, received death like Adam..

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Adam also tried to not show what he had done but hide his iniquity(sin) in his bosom from God..

Job 31:33 If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:

I read your post again and again, I did not fine anything in the scriptures to support things as...Adam and Eve before they ate from the fruit they knew right and wrong... 

"And they like to do the wrong..."

"Adam knew right and wrong", 

"They were convinced of the wrong" 

"Adam hiding his iniquity in his Bosom,"

God did not say anything like that in that chapter in Genesis...the Serpent stayed quite and did not say anything in his defence or anything accusing Adam or Eve...

After their taking from the fruit would be in a position to sin...

The consequences of his action was that he fall from the life unto death, and he pass death unto his offspring...

God could not remove the death inheritance in man...he said it right there in his Judgement that the seed of the woman....someone born from a woman, who is not from the dead seed of Adam.....this is the one the Serpent has to wait for, because as he scriptures say that one who will be with the LIFE in him, just as Adam had the Life at the beginning in him....

But this time he will know what is right and wrong...

Because he would be born in a world which was in the knowledge of what is right and wrong....

As the scriptures said; before the baby would  know how o walk, he would know the right from wrong....

(perhaps that he was born from a God fearing mother in a Jewish strict family...), and we still had the Angels who looked after him....

So in Genesis the Devil will have to deal with another Adam and try to give him death under more challenging circumstances.   

The Serpent understand everything God said and he well award that God the Creator was talking about himself as the would be the seed of the woman....

That it was very easy to figure it out...

At the time of man's creation we had two with the Life...the Creator and Adam...

When Adam inherited death and all his seed...right there at the Garden the Serpent can see that only the Creator has the Life....so he knew his next assignment to deceived the second Adam the last remaining Life would be a more difficult task....

(till the Life giver, who triumphed over him and took from the Serpent the sting of death, among the trophies of his victory....)

Death was pass unto all Adam's descendants...till the time Jesus perform a sting extraction on the Serpent...or the venomous teeth extraction...

DEATH DOES NOT RAIN IN THE WORLD ANYMORE....

There is NO MORE SEA...

God bless...

not Job's blessings, but  blessings from Jesus Christ...and the Holy Spirit...

On 6/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Behold said:

An "Alter Call" is an invitation to kneel at the Cross.   Thats what it is., and when a person hears the Truth about Christ and about themselves, as sinners needing to be saved, and they kneel before the  HOLY ONE who has the POWER to save them...=   Repentance is doing this....... Repentance, for the unbeliever, is accepting WHAT God says you ARE (dead in your sin and LOST), and then kneeling before the Power of The Blood and The Cross to change you into what God will Accept = is WHY God accepts you, and at this moment He does (born again), you are given The righteousness of Christ, as a GIFT.

Also, it is impossible for us to conform ourselves into Christ.   The conformation process is something that God does.  He molds the clay. God prunes the branches.  The best we can do is try to present our lives and ourselves as much as we can, every second, in a way that would please God.   But this does not conform us into Christ, it only proves we are sincere Disciples OF Christ.

What we do, is become born again,understanding,  that Jesus who saved us, keeps us saved.  And once we see this, once we have this revelation,  then we dont run around wasting the rest of our Christian lives trying to live under the law and under the 10 Commandments trying to keep ourselves saved.   As This is Legalism.   Its not Christianity.

Grace, is God accepting us as His family, ONLY because of the Cross.    And when a person understands this truly, they then become free from bondage to the law, free from self righteous bondage to their own Flesh (Galatians 3)  and FREED INTO the Liberty (Grace) that is the Law of the Spirit of Christ.   See......the LAW for the born again, is "Grace"......GRACE is the ONLY law for the redeemed.

"you are Not UNDER the law............you are UNDER GRACE".....

We need to understand what faith is.  Faith is not of our own, that no man may boast.  Whose faith is it then......and to Who belongs the glory?  It is the faith of Christ, by HIS spirit.

• This is Worthy 2

I did not fine anything in the scriptures to support things as...Adam and Eve before they ate from the fruit they knew right and wrong... 

But this time he will know what is right and wrong...

Because he would be born in a world which was in the knowledge of what is right and wrong....

As the scriptures said; before the baby would  know how o walk, he would know the right from wrong...."

Eve counselled that the tree was GOOD, for food, she knew at the point what was good, before she took off the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they perceived things even though evil. The only conclusion is, as soon as satan beguiled the woman, satan entered her at that point, sin entered, and that is how she knew how to  do the evil disobedience and perceived what good wasa for her which was selfishness and greed, sins of the devil. Sin entered the world means in entered into man. Same occured with the betrayer judas, satan entered him and guided his understanding then..

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
John 13:27And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Matthew 21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
They are children of no understanding, but are wise to do evil as Eve did, but to do good they have no KNOWLEDGE..
Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

We need to understand what faith is.  Faith is not of our own, that no man may boast.  Whose faith is it then......and to Who belongs the glory?  It is the faith of Christ, by HIS spirit.

Hello Heleadethme, thank you for your post...

The fact that we have so many testimonies, in reading the scriptures, I could have a good reason to say that those scriptures pertaining to the glorious works of Jesus Christ, including the events that glorify God in the Old Testament, I may say that they help to the growth of my faith, they help my faith have stronger roots...

The fact that I live in the present age and was born in a family with faith in Jesus Christ it makes my circumstances unique from the circumstances of other people who found them selfs in uniquely different situations and environments..

God has a part in helping our faith grow..and when we are distancing our selfs from our stronger faith, he has a way to help us get a good hold of our faith, not only depending on our needs and the emotional support we get...from the Holy Spirit, or him..I say that because as Jesus explained the Holy Spirit will take from him to us.

That's why for the work of the Holy Spirit we can thank Jesus....even if we thank the Holy Spirit having Jesus also in our mind...it's ok, we are people who like to thank...

But what if keep thanking the Holy Spirit and carry away our selfs and began to separate the Holy Spirit from Jesus, and we act as if the Holy Spirit is our Lord, and it gets more complicated as it goes further and further....

We were talking about faith...regarding this matter we know that in times past before Jesus Christ people had faith in all walks of religions, I cannot say that God gave them the faith to worship the idols...

And even today, faiths without Jesus Christ are here and were and will continue to be..

Do the spirits working in those religions have a part to play...in shaping their faith in them...they are very smart-those spirits- and Jesus can always out smart them, to win over many of their sheep to his faith.. 

Yes the Holy Spirit plays a big, a very big, huge part in shaping and growing our faith...and they are many other variance, too many to considered one by one...

Variance and influences that shape the faith, character and conscience in everyone...

And we naturally want to believe, and have faith in something and as children we always did and without knowing naturally out of need we put our faith and trust to our parents....

What I want to emphasize is to understand our faith and understand about Jesus and why he is our Savior and  the Christ, it gives strong roots to our faith...that it can stand in any kind of stormy weather....emotional faith and faith in need is bless, but to feel the need that we need his guiding light, and to long to follow his leading....it is a state of constant need for his intervening in our lives...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello Heleadethme, thank you for your post...

The fact that we have so many testimonies, in reading the scriptures, I could have a good reason to say that those scriptures pertaining to the glorious works of Jesus Christ, including the events that glorify God in the Old Testament, I may say that they help to the growth of my faith, they help my faith have stronger roots...

The fact that I live in the present age and was born in a family with faith in Jesus Christ it makes my circumstances unique from the circumstances of other people who found them selfs in uniquely different situations and environments..

God has a part in helping our faith grow..and when we are distancing our selfs from our stronger faith, he has a way to help us get a good hold of our faith, not only depending on our needs and the emotional support we get...from the Holy Spirit, or him..I say that because as Jesus explained the Holy Spirit will take from him to us.

That's why for the work of the Holy Spirit we can thank Jesus....even if we thank the Holy Spirit having Jesus also in our mind...it's ok, we are people who like to thank...

But what if keep thanking the Holy Spirit and carry away our selfs and began to separate the Holy Spirit from Jesus, and we act as if the Holy Spirit is our Lord, and it gets more complicated as it goes further and further....

We were talking about faith...regarding this matter we know that in times past before Jesus Christ people had faith in all walks of religions, I cannot say that God gave them the faith to worship the idols...

And even today, faiths without Jesus Christ are here and were and will continue to be..

Do the spirits working in those religions have a part to play...in shaping their faith in them...they are very smart-those spirits- and Jesus can always out smart them, to win over many of their sheep to his faith.. 

Yes the Holy Spirit plays a big, a very big, huge part in shaping and growing our faith...and they are many other variance, too many to considered one by one...

Variance and influences that shape the faith, character and conscience in everyone...

And we naturally want to believe, and have faith in something and as children we always did and without knowing naturally out of need we put our faith and trust to our parents....

What I want to emphasize is to understand our faith and understand about Jesus and why he is our Savior and  the Christ, it gives strong roots to our faith...that it can stand in any kind of stormy weather....emotional faith and faith in need is bless, but to feel the need that we need his guiding light, and to long to follow his leading....it is a state of constant need for his intervening in our lives...

Jesus came to find HIs sheep, where they were scattered, they were not found where the false gods were. There was no shepherd for them ios testified, so they hard no other shepherd/teaxcher/rulers/gods.The thief satan was before Christ, and the sheep did not hear them.

Ezekiel 34:5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

Ezekiel 34:8 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

Ezekiel 34:11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Now the sheep returned to their same Shepherd..

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

One is unholy faith, one is Holy faith, one is mans faith, one is the faith of Christ. We need to OBTAIN like precious faith..

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your mostholy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

1 Timothy 3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
  • This is Worthy 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, Behold said:

So, this recreates us...(born again) to be the same as Adam was, SPIRITUALLY, BEFORE HE FELL.

This is what Salvation does for us.

This is BORN AGAIN.<

Amen. 

Then what happens when we who are restored in righteousness as Adam once was, and we sin?

JLB 

• Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Similar Content

• By jeffstarrunner1
      A visual walkthrough and analysis of Isaiah 53. 

• By Mary8
      Scriptures that promise that the Lord will take believers prior to the tribulation: (some of these are from memory so I may need to fix.)
      For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.  I Thessalonians 4:18  [So we can take comfort that He will catch us up to Himself.]
      And to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.   I Thessalonians 1:10   [Those who do not believe in an imminent rapture  would add the word death after "wrath" and are erring.  It just says the wrath.]
      Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.   Titus 2:13
      For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion, In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me.  He shall set me upon a rock. Psalm 27:10     [This specifically points to "the time of trouble," also called "the time of Jacob's trouble," "the tribulation," and shows that believers will be where God dwells during that time.]
      For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.    I Thessalonians 5:9  [This does not say wrath at time of death.]
      So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Heb. 9:28
      Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.   Romans 5:9
      Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.    Revelation 3:10   [The time of temptation, I believe is the time of tribulation, trial of all the world.]
      Call upon Me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  Psalm 50:15     [I had saved this Scripture prior to 26 September 2017 when I realized  Psalm 50 contains details about the rapture, about Israel's response afterwards, and about the wicked and what they must admit do if they hope to find the Lord.]  
      We have confidence to come into the holy place through the blood of Jesus.  Hebrews 10:19
      Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest:  for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.  I Cor. 3:11-15.
      Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him.  I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.   Psalm 91:13-14
      The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.   Psalm 34:7   
      Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.  4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.  5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
      Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  Luke 12:32 
      2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished
      2 Timothy 4:8  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
      John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
      Jude 1:14   And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
      Isaiah 26:19-21  Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.  20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.  21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
      I Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
      Mark 13:32-37 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.   [We are like the porter who was to watch the door:  commanded to watch.]
      Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.  
      2dec2017