• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, NickyLouse said:

Has anyone been taught of multiple raptures? My rabbi teaches that there will be a firstfruits (pretrib) rapture and an ongoing rapture for those who are martyred (re: Revelation 6:9-11) as well as a rapture/resurrection that occurs at the last trumpet (re: Rev 11, 1 Corinthians 15:51-52) in addition to the resurrection at the end of the millennium (re: Rev 20:5).

It may be difficult for me to convey all that he teaches. If you have heard of this and have found insight one way or another, I appreciate your response.

My rabbi , said call no man rabbi.     

TO THE LORD BE ALL GLORY and to the LORD BE ALL PRAISE .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

25 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, there is. Have you ever read the book of Revelation? Or do you give the words your own meaning?

I see a place where there is 'great tribulation' after the midpoint of the final week. That would be 3.5 years. 

Is there a scripture that specifically says '7 years of tribulation'? Something like this one perhaps?

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

13 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I see a place where there is 'great tribulation' after the midpoint of the final week. That would be 3.5 years. 

Is there a scripture that specifically says '7 years of tribulation'? Something like this one perhaps?

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Who is being referred to here. Israel, who's temple. Those in Judea, when they see. Flee. These are the saints the days are cut short for. Who pursues them, Satan and for 42 months.

Yet when do the A/C and F/P rule. 42 months prior to Satan's reign. All follow the Beast, yet many flee Satan. The A/C sets up the A/D at the mid point. 42 months before, then 42 months following. Lesser tribulation before and then greater tribulation following.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I do not support your interpretation. 

On 6/23/2019 at 2:42 PM, missmuffet said:

I do not support your interpretation. 

I don't believe I offered an interpretation. That's just plainly written words that talk about 'great tribulation'.

I'm asking for other plainly written words that speak to 7 years of 'tribulation'. That's all.

On 6/23/2019 at 1:25 PM, Montana Marv said:

Who is being referred to here. Israel, who's temple. Those in Judea, when they see. Flee. These are the saints the days are cut short for. Who pursues them, Satan and for 42 months.

Yet when do the A/C and F/P rule. 42 months prior to Satan's reign. All follow the Beast, yet many flee Satan. The A/C sets up the A/D at the mid point. 42 months before, then 42 months following. Lesser tribulation before and then greater tribulation following.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I don't agree with everything you posted above but it's interesting you say, 'lesser trib early and greater trib later'.

Never thought of it exactly like that. Seems pretty accurate even though it's not called 'lesser trib'.  

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I don't agree with everything you posted above but it's interesting you say, 'lesser trib early and greater trib later'.

Never thought of it exactly like that. Seems pretty accurate even though it's not called 'lesser trib'.  

When one considers how bad the final 42 months are. Unequaled distress, the first 42 months must be a lesser type of tribulation.

Just the way the language seems to come out.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

On 6/23/2019 at 11:40 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

My rabbi , said call no man rabbi.     

TO THE LORD BE ALL GLORY and to the LORD BE ALL PRAISE .

My pastor or my teacher or my friend or my brother or whatever you want to call him has a Th.d (h.c.) as a Messianic Rabbi and out of respect for his dedication I call him rabbi. Matthew 23 is talking to teachers who were vying for the praises of men. My rabbi who has much more wisdom and understanding than me is a humble man who would be fine with me calling him brother.

Thank you for that reminder. Blessings

18 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

When one considers how bad the final 42 months are. Unequaled distress, the first 42 months must be a lesser type of tribulation.

Just the way the language seems to come out.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Of course anything would be lesser compared to 'never has been nor ever shall be' but I get what your're saying. 

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

4 hours ago, Abdicate said:

I learned of them in prayer.

I can see from your blog that your prayer was accompanied by thoughtful understanding of relevant scripture. That helps me to confirm what I've been learning. I do not have the full concept to be able to defend it yet, but I hope to discuss it more in detail.

Blessings