There is a rainbow at the end of this!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Satan can never out smart God, God is beyond intelligent and can spot Satan's tactics miles and miles 

" the sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives."

In this verse we are told that fall angels disemdbodied themselves, left their celestial bodies becausee of lust.  When they did that a new species of men was born, men not in God's plan but most of all men against God's plan. “And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your descendants and her Descendant. He will crush your head, and you will bruise His heel.” 

The womans seed has been contiminated with allies of  Satan,  to undermine God's word , how can the offspring's now crush the serpents head. I am sure Satan thought himself smart, with a species of his own far bigger and with supernatural strength than those of God's beloved human, he didn't see the flood coming, he thought he had the upper hand.

Now remember this when it feels like God's plan for your life had been undermined by giants, when it feels like God's plan has changed concerning your life "no weapon formed against you shall prosper" weapons will form, giants will be born but they will not prosper, because God has seen ahead and has a greater plan. And when he deals with these giants , he will deal with all things that came with them. Rest assured they will be rainbow  at the end of your story, just put your faith in God he has a plan.

Good morning and God bless.

• Thumbs Up 2

How do I delete this?, posted in the wrong place by mistake

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

30 minutes ago, Nonkululeko said:

How do I delete this?, posted in the wrong place by mistake

A moderator can move it if you say where to.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Michael37 thank you so much.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Where do you want it moved?  I'll move it then delete a few of these comments.

Also, after you post where you want it moved -- just report it -- so any of the moderators can move it for you ASAP.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, George said:

Where do you want it moved?  I'll move it then delete a few of these comments.

Also, after you post where you want it moved -- just report it -- so any of the moderators can move it for you ASAP.  :)

I have reported it , and have already reposted it where I meant to post. If you could remove this one please @George  Thank you 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Days Won:  30

19 hours ago, Nonkululeko said:

“And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your descendants and her Descendant. He will crush your head, and you will bruise His heel.” 

This is a prophecy about Christ who would bruise satan's head by dying on  the cross for your sins and then rising from the dead.  This is saying that while it hurt Christ to be tortured to death on the cross (it is compared to only bruising His heal) He bruised satan's head with a fatal blow by destroying his power over death, giving him a slow concussion that will lead to his death.

Heb 2:9  But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Heb 2:10  For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.

Heb 2:11  For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers,  Heb 2:12  saying, "I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise."  Heb 2:13  And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again, "Behold, I and the children God has given me."

Heb 2:14  Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,  Heb 2:15  and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.

20 hours ago, Nonkululeko said:

In this verse we are told that fall angels disemdbodied themselves, left their celestial bodies becausee of lust. 

These were destroyed in Noah's flood.  

Gen 6:4  The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Gen 6:5  The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  Gen 6:6  And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.  Gen 6:7  So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."

Gen 6:8  But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Gen 6:13  And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 

Gen 6:14  Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. Gen 6:15  This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits. Gen 6:16  Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks.

Gen 6:17  For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die.

Gen 6:18  But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.

3 hours ago, Willa said:

This is a prophecy about Christ who would bruise satan's head by dying on  the cross for your sins and then rising from the dead.  This is saying that while it hurt Christ to be tortured to death on the cross (it is compared to only bruising His heal) He bruised satan's head with a fatal blow by destroying his power over death, giving him a slow concussion that will lead to his death.

Heb 2:9  But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Heb 2:10  For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.

Heb 2:11  For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers,  Heb 2:12  saying, "I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise."  Heb 2:13  And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again, "Behold, I and the children God has given me."

Heb 2:14  Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,  Heb 2:15  and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.

These were destroyed in Noah's flood.  

Gen 6:4  The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

Gen 6:5  The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  Gen 6:6  And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.  Gen 6:7  So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."

Gen 6:8  But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Gen 6:13  And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 

Gen 6:14  Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. Gen 6:15  This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits. Gen 6:16  Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks.

Gen 6:17  For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die.

Gen 6:18  But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.

@Willa thanks for you translation and understanding of the scripture.

Yes they were destroyed in the flood. Can I pick your brain a bit. The 12 spies sent to spie on Canaan spot decendents of Nephilims there, how did they survive the flood?

Edited by Nonkululeko

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Nonkululeko said:

Yes they were destroyed in the flood. Can I pick your brain a bit. The 12 spies sent to spie on Canaan spot decendents of Nephilims there, how did they survive the flood?

That is a very good question that few are willing to attempt to answer.

It is said, from non-biblical sources, that Nimrod or his agents found 'information'. If you follow Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz you will see an eerie similarity with God redemptive plan and purposes.

You may note the words. "..and after that.." in Genesis. So think on this: today we are meddling with DNA in-vetrio. To suppose the angels that fell and their associates were not as clever as we are is a major error.

That the Lord cleaned house of the creatures that were created or "modified" during the flood, does not mean that He wiped out all the various DNA permutations, but the results of angelic interference. Check out Greek Mythology - it is not all myth and the Oxford Museum says the same thing.

So just like we do today, the far seeing and OUT OF SIGHT CLEVER angels that fell would have made some kind of backup plan for their ideas. We do, so they would have done. We bury 'time capsules' so assume they did likewise. It does no take a great level of intelligence to realize that those 'giants' that were seen by the spies, were exactly as stated.

The other possibility is that some of those huge strong direct angelic off-springs may have survived by riding out the storms of the flood. Huge tree masses and floating debris fields the size of Texas may have afforded some level of protection. That is a distinct possibility.

One thing you should note about the Lord God. He allows our adversaries to survive to some extent so He can prove His Power when we cry out to Him. It is an 'agreement' in the Heavenly Realm that Yahweh allows those oppositions of hate in order to prove His Love. Think about that carefully. It IS the Lord's battle.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Days Won:  30

11 hours ago, Nonkululeko said:

Gen 6:4  There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Godly men have always been tempted by ungodly women and are brought down by them.    Solomon and Sampson are prime examples.  

giants — The term in Hebrew implies not so much the idea of great stature as of reckless ferocity, impious and daring characters, who spread devastation and carnage far and wide.  Jamison, Faucet & Brown.  

It can only mean that when they found giants there, that mankind must carry that trait since it also had to have come through Noah, a godly man.  

• Thumbs Up 1