There is a rainbow at the end of this!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

@Justin Adams how interesting and insightful, I also thought it must be manipulation of DNA , but how and by whom? The book of Enoch speaks about how  the fallen angels tought the women about herbs and plants, enchantments, how to access the second heaven etc so DNA manipulation may have been one of those lessons passed down to women by these fallen angels. @Willa I fully agree that it came through Noah, but not him directly, his sons had taken wives, and perhaps one or more wives were decedent of the Nephilims eg: in my family we may have twins , I may not give birth to twins but it is possible for my children to give birth to twins. So maybe "the wife" did not necessarily look as though she had any relation with the Nephilims but was one, therefore her offsprings would show their traits. The Bible "The sons of Ham — Cush, Egypt, Libya and Canaan — were the ancestors of the peoples who bear their names. The descendants of Cush were the people of Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The descendants of Raamah were the people of Sheba and Dedan. Cush had a son named Nimrod, who became the world's first great conqueror. By the LORD 's help he was a great hunter, and that is why people say, “May the LORD make you as great a hunter as Nimrod!” At first his kingdom included Babylon, Erech, and Accad, all three of them in Babylonia. From that land he went to Assyria and built the cities of Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah, and Resen, which is between Nineveh and the great city of Calah.  The descendants of Egypt were the people of Lydia, Anam, Lehab, Naphtuh, Pathrus, Casluh, and of Crete, from whom the Philistines are descended.  Canaan's sons — Sidon, the eldest, and Heth — were the ancestors of the peoples who bear their names. Canaan was also the ancestor of the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. The different tribes of the Canaanites spread out, until the Canaanite borders reached from Sidon southwards to Gerar near Gaza, and eastwards to Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim near Lasha."(Genesis 10) amor it's,  arises oe anakartise, can a antes list goes on were giants and they come from Noahs son Ham's decendants.  "We saw Nephilim there. (The descendants of Anak are Nephilim.) We felt as small as grasshoppers, and that’s how we must have looked to them.”( Numbers 13) anak from anarkites or arkites. So @Justin Adams we get the possible answer by whom, "the wife" may have had knowledge of such manipulation being a decendant of the Nephilim, may have pass down the Knowledge which explains why Canaan had such large fruits etc.( Just my thought and my understanding, it is not fact or doctrine)

Excuse the repetition  , I don't know what's wrong with my device.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

It is possible that first generation Nephilim were smart and taught by their 'fathers' before they were sent to Tartarus. However, most writings relating that period say some of them were very large and cannibalistic; brutish and not of high intelligence.

What part any human played (except the original females) is unclear, but Noah (and this includes his family) was seen by the Lord as 'perfect in his generation' which alludes to his DNA purity.

That the Lord could at any time have snapped His fingers and done away with angelic-human progeny is obvious, yet He would NOT have had anything to do with corrupting His own people. He allows these things to test us and to bring to nought these 'weapons that are formed against us'. The disembodied spirits of dead nephilim are the demons that surround us. They are organized by the 'Archons' (the principalities and powers) and the wickedness in high places.

That they have extreme power is witnessed by Michael's statement to Daniel when he says he was opposed by the Prince (Archon) of Persia.

There is so much disinformation in many church circles that I normally hold my peace and say very little.

@Justin Adams the bible says they wonder around looking for bodies to inhabit another theory could it be how they were reproduced, by possesed bodies lol, anyways  it's scary how many people out there are mislead or taught wrong things just because they take the pastors word for it and not examine  the Scriptures themselves Acts 17 says"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true." And because some Christians have just became comfortable with being told what they want to hear, that is why many false prophets and con artists have been able to rob and mislead people. Remember the Protestant and the Roman cathelic  formation was due to Christians believing what they want to hear instead of what scripture says. I too have heard some absurd  teachings in some churches but I do not judge i just live by the scripture I don't let their teaching move me from  God's doctrine. I listen , research, examine the Scriptures than learn. I also pray for the spirit  of discernment and a descending mind, so I can tell when the teaching is contrary to God's word and also tell when it is not God's spirit working through someone. Prayer , Gods word and faith is our weapon against these principalities and if the church have become "yes mans" we are in trouble.

Edited by Nonkululeko

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

There were giants in those days, but they were only bigger than the average size person,  and they did no more wrong than smaller size people, people are people. It is a great scare tactic or interesting story for satan to have children of giants, but satans children are the children of the flesh, as these are not the children of God. Satans seed resists Gods seed, which are those born after the flesh persecute those born after the Spirit. In the flood all the world of men was punished, this was who was evil before God, everybody, there is no distinction. Angels are spirits, they do not interact with man but to enter them and lie through them, because we ether have the Lord God and the Spirit of truth in us, or satan in spirit....

1 Kings 22:22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, theseare not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 6/1/2019 at 1:04 AM, Nonkululeko said:

Excuse the repetition  , I don't know what's wrong with my device.

I deleted the two repetitions. I think sometime what happens, is we click the submit reply button, and the served gets to message, but we have not seen it respond on our end yet, so we click again, and again, trying to get something to happen, so that we know it worked. Then it catches up with us. By the way, a good practice here, is to either copy what you have written into memory before hitting the reply button, in case something goes wrong, and you lose the work you put into it. Optionally, you can compose the message in some other way on your device, copy that, and paste it here, that way you have a copy so that can prevent such frustrating losses also.
Now, I just noticed how long ago your post was made, so I feel a bit embarrassed, I do not even know if you still participate here!

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 5/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, Nonkululeko said:

In this verse we are told that fall angels disemdbodied themselves, left their celestial bodies becausee of lust. 

In this passage of Genesis 6, the sons of God are those who followed the Creator, and not angels.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

1 hour ago, Leonardo Von said:

In this passage of Genesis 6, the sons of God are those who followed the Creator, and not angels.

Absolutely wrong on all account. Read Enoch. 1st Enoch explains much and the Book Of the Giants etc.

The 'son's of God are His Heavenly Council and all elohim are disembodies spirit beings'. Some good. Some evil.
See psalm 82 where God, in His Council, indicts them. "You shall all die like men and fall like any prince".

After babel, the 70 or so sons of God were given charge over the nations God dispersed and scattered.
Instead they formed the pantheons and misled the many nations. See Deut 32.
They are the Principalities and Powers referred to in in the new Testament (archons). The ORIGINAL 'angels that sinned' are confined to Tartarus - the deepest pit until the time of the end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Read Enoch. 1st Enoch explains much and the Book Of the Giants etc.

I don't read these books because they are apocryphal and Sacred Scripture is against this:

• 1Ti 4:7  -> "But refuse profane and old-womanish tales, and exercise yourself to godliness."
  • Tit 1:14 -> "not giving heed to Jewish myths and commandments of men, turning away from the truth."

1 hour ago, Leonardo Von said:

I don't read these books because they are apocryphal and Sacred Scripture is against this:

• 1Ti 4:7  -> "But refuse profane and old-womanish tales, and exercise yourself to godliness."
  • Tit 1:14 -> "not giving heed to Jewish myths and commandments of men, turning away from the truth."

That is absolute nonsense.

These are not all completely false, but if you do not study, you will never know the whole story of God's Redemptive Grace.

Does anyone know what a MYTH is??

Do some study on how we even got the scripture we have and see the methods God used to compile them.

The 'church' largely vilifies things that go against the seminaries' narratives to keep folk in ignorance. Especially the UNSEEN REALM.. ;)

From what I have read of many posts, it appears there is a plethora of man made ideas that are poorly formulated and with little coherence. Again, I suggest some deep study and less postings.

Make sure the version used incorporate the dead Sea Scrolls.

Edited by Justin Adams