• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:46 AM, other one said:

he can offer you stuff to the point it is very difficult to say no....

it's when you say No that the devil really throws a tantrum.. comes at you with all his hate

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, createdequal said:

it's when you say No that the devil really throws a tantrum.. comes at you with all his hate

my experience is that he only does for a short time when you tell him of his future each time he does.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:33 AM, other one said:

my experience is that he only does for a short time when you tell him of his future each time he does.

I was in a situation that, no matter what I did or said, seemed the so and so would not go away. But maybe he finally, kind of, did. In any case, he never goes away for long. There is no magic potion or incantation that will make him leave you alone until the end.. 

But he really can't do anything w/o cooperation from humans, which he seems to get more often than not---

12 hours ago, createdequal said:

But he really can't do anything w/o cooperation from humans, which he seems to get more often than not---

I have had demons throw cases of paper at me or knock them off of high shelves.   Hurts when it hits you...   I've had them steal my tools and cause machines to fail in my work.   I had to spend a lot of time working at Tinker Air Force base in a building that was the morgue in WWII that had 7 high speed printers that we serviced.   The place was totally haunted.  Many of the people there thought there were ghosts there but they were really demon entities in my opinion. Whatever they were, they really were.  It finally got to the point especially at night when there was only one other person there or just us alone that I would pray for protection before entering the base.    Several people who worked there would not work the night shift.   Anyway the whole situation was spooky to say the least.

They really can do things without humans help, but I'd say much like they did to Job; and I don't know how prevalent that would be to everyone...   in my case I really provoked them by studying them and I would assume they thought I was going to join with them spiritually.   They got rather angry when God stepped in and brought me to my senses.   They really did harass me for about 10 years.

12 hours ago, other one said:

I have had demons throw cases of paper at me or knock them off of high shelves.   Hurts when it hits you...   I've had them steal my tools and cause machines to fail in my work.   I had to spend a lot of time working at Tinker Air Force base in a building that was the morgue in WWII that had 7 high speed printers that we serviced.   The place was totally haunted.  Many of the people there thought there were ghosts there but they were really demon entities in my opinion. Whatever they were, they really were.  It finally got to the point especially at night when there was only one other person there or just us alone that I would pray for protection before entering the base.    Several people who worked there would not work the night shift.   Anyway the whole situation was spooky to say the least.

They really can do things without humans help, but I'd say much like they did to Job; and I don't know how prevalent that would be to everyone...   in my case I really provoked them by studying them and I would assume they thought I was going to join with them spiritually.   They got rather angry when God stepped in and brought me to my senses.   They really did harass me for about 10 years.

that's interesting. I had a chance to visit that Base and would have if I had read your post back then.. just curious about such things. Once I lived in a house that had demonic activity, wouldn't want t go through that again, to be sure, but just visiting an AF base, no problem... 

I was more scared back then than I would be today. A priest finally blessed the house and (this was back when I wasn't really living my faith).. the activity stopped.. had a very bad dream before it stopped and I don't think it was a dream, but I don't want to talk about that.. 

Edited by createdequal

1 hour ago, DustyRoad said:

You're not the only one. You describe *how* lying spirits manipulate humans so easily. Possession isn't necessary.

I'm not sure possession is possible without your permission..

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, DustyRoad said:

That was how I fell all those years ago, createdequal. I still maintain that we are our greatest foe. The accuser never forced or coerced me to do anything: why was that necessary when I was a slave to sin? People can be easily controlled doing what comes naturally to them.

so true. Then again, there is this: the world puts on us things that are not true. Example: the world in general says that if you don't have money, a place to call home, etc.. you are worthless. 

But is that true? No, but it might as well be.. I mean, that is reality.. People respect those who have things.. and disrespect those who do not, even though the one who has nothing may be closer to Jesus, may be way closer.. Money is what people seem to fixate on in this world -- which may not be such a bad thing IF money were not so hard to come by 

Edited by createdequal

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, DustyRoad said:

You're not the only one. You describe *how* lying spirits manipulate humans so easily. Possession isn't necessary.

most people listen to the devil. That is why Jesus said that few find the narrow way to Heaven. And Jesus warns so called belivers that even they will be rejected. They claim to have eaten and drank in his very presence, yet Jesus says "Depart from me, I never knew you"

what does that mean? Well.. if you  don't do what Jesus says, how can he know you? you are too busy doing your own thing to let him really know you..

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/30/2019 at 9:27 PM, cantankerous5 said:

i often feel that way. I remember once I was around this person who just exuded evil. I prayed and prayed (was not able to get away at that particular moment) but the feeling of evil persisted. It dissipated but persisted.

do you go through this often? just wondering how common it may be

I go through it sometimes. Praying isnt enough when fighting evil we have to fight spiritual with spiritual tools and command the issue away, and persist.