• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

To say “ I am the chief of sinners” is not to brag about all the sinning I did.I say it to my shame.The only bragging I am trying to do is to brag about God’s incredible Grace that can cover the sins of wretches like me and save them “ to the other most “

Quite frankly, if anyone does not view themselves as “ chief of sinners” I think they have a problem.Please don’t mistake my self- assessment as coming from a guy who enjoys a life of raping, ravaging and plundering.God’s Spirit that indwells me  simply because I trust Him, has changed me from a person who would do just about anything to a  person that feels guilty if I accidentally step on an ant.So please, don’t let your imaginations run wild thinking I’m some kind of Attila the Hun running around out here.

You know why I wrote to you .   Till you retract some things you have said I only stay worried and concerned for you .

You take back that statement that men can return to the pit and be overcome and die in it and still be saved just cause they said a prayer ,  I might feel a bit better.

Not totally , but at least it would be a step in the right direction .   Cause peter said otherwise man .  heck they all did .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord told us to repent. After we do, we understand.

I'm from Reno. I went down to Gardnerville for a three-day church event (Walk to Emmaus). I liked it down there.

Yep!!! I repented and now I understand.

I like Reno, was there in October '17, ...took my bride to the Peppermill for all you can eat Friday night buffet, ...on the large flat screens they flash a white sand beach with coconut trees and the blue lagoon, ...that's Temea, Moorea,the sister island of Tahiti,  ...we've been there many times, ...we both blurted out at the same time, "Hey, that's Temea!," what a commotion we started, ...my Tahitian wife resembles the local Indians around Gardnerville and me a white dude piggin' out at the Pepeprmill!  LOL  

Gardnerville sure has grown in the last 30 years, ...when I left it was a sleepy little town.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its also evidence of something .

Same for me .   When I have erred , I had no rest till I made right the wrong .     See, if we really HAVE THE SPIRIT

it would be unctioning us HUGE even before we err,  and specially huge if we did .

But I see most folks that seem to have no sense of urgency ,  heck I seen a man say IF a gay man repented and came to Christ and said a guiniune heart prayer ,

that even later if he returned to the very act , the pit ,   and died ,    HE IS STILL SAVED .  

That don't even sound like the SPIRIT that had paul, peter , james , jude writing what they wrote .

ANd it sure don't sound like the SPIRIT that runs me .

And it sure don't sound like what CHRIST ever said even once .

Folks we better do as JOHN once said ,  TEST THOSE SPIRITS because a number so high of false ones not only are in our churches , THEY LEAD many churches .

But I see most folks that seem to have no sense of urgency ,  heck I seen a man say IF a gay man repented and came to Christ and said a guiniune heart prayer ,

that even later if he returned to the very act , the pit ,   and died ,    HE IS STILL SAVED .

Please reveal the identity of this dastardly reprobate so we can burn him at the stake!

The truly repentant homosexual who has turned to Jesus  as a lost sinner for Salvation will be saved.....I don’t care how big the sin is—- Jesus is bigger.

Id much rather be the struggling , sometimes backsliding, Homosexual sinner , saved by the same amazing Grace that saved every rotten sinner that made it to Heaven than  somebody like the Pope who we KNOW is accursed because he preaches a false doctrine of works. There is incredible hope for the homosexual man, but no hope with the Pope! Hey—- I made a rhyme there, didnt I?

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You know why I wrote to you .   Till you retract some things you have said I only stay worried and concerned for you .

You take back that statement that men can return to the pit and be overcome and die in it and still be saved just cause they said a prayer ,  I might feel a bit better.

Not totally , but at least it would be a step in the right direction .   Cause peter said otherwise man .  heck they all did .  

With all due respect, I could not care less what you think about me or my posts. Who declared YOU to be the Holy Spirit JR. at Worthy? You post your beliefs and I will post mine.and we’ll explore Scripture together to see who makes the better arguments and Newbies will learn much from the debate. May God bless us both.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

With all due respect, I could not care less what you think about me or my posts. Who declared YOU to be the Holy Spirit JR. at Worthy? You post your beliefs and I will post mine.and we’ll explore Scripture together to see who makes the better arguments and Newbies will learn much from the debate. May God bless us both.

newbies listen to you, otherwise mature ones wont because they might have learned to stop throwing their life away for nothing.

That is what a new person can learn, that they have a purpose, being somebody's ears, being their entertainment device, being their dog to sit there and just listen.

If matures as we shall call them, even give their time to listen and dance around daily in the same never ending circles, maybe a new but wise in the Lord person could realise through the example being played out in front of them, people think they have right over another person, they have no desire to be anything like Christ to die for you, instead they expect you to die for them.

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Total disrespect to God, for everyone who participates in glory for men, which is what these mediums were designed for, the most convenient way for people to pretend they are something when they are nothing and to look for anyone who has no inclination in their mind, because the devil senses that anyone who is Gods wont ever be sighted by him, the sheep never heard the thieves and robbers, they went instead directly to the Shepherd and never came out.
Edited by gordon7777
  • Oy Vey! 1

15 hours ago, gordon7777 said:

newbies listen to you, otherwise mature ones wont because they might have learned to stop throwing their life away for nothing.

That is what a new person can learn, that they have a purpose, being somebody's ears, being their entertainment device, being their dog to sit there and just listen.

If matures as we shall call them, even give their time to listen and dance around daily in the same never ending circles, maybe a new but wise in the Lord person could realise through the example being played out in front of them, people think they have right over another person, they have no desire to be anything like Christ to die for you, instead they expect you to die for them.

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Total disrespect to God, for everyone who participates in glory for men, which is what these mediums were designed for, the most convenient way for people to pretend they are something when they are nothing and to look for anyone who has no inclination in their mind, because the devil senses that anyone who is Gods wont ever be sighted by him, the sheep never heard the thieves and robbers, they went instead directly to the Shepherd and never came out.

This was about as clear as mud.... please, what are you trying to say.....in a nutshell....

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

On 01 June 2019 at 3:24 PM, gordon7777 said:

Now imagine Paul teaching us to put on the bond of perfectness, it sounds completely mad to think of a war that rages in him where he cannot do the good he would ?

Can we not even read one other verse than one we take as an easy way ?

Does the old man struggle to do good ? Yes, that is the reason we needed Christ in us to give us strength by His Holy Spirit.

Does Christ change nothing in the born again, so they sill cannot do the good they would ?

Paul is demonstrating that the Christian life is not as some say, a bed of roses', but that it is like being a new recruit in the army, one of constant striving to achieve an acceptable level.

Unlike the army recruit who does get fit and learns, the Christian is in basic training for life.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

On 01 June 2019 at 5:11 PM, johnthebaptist said:

Jesus did tell us to repent of our sin (Matt 4:17), and he did say this: 

You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matt 5:48 RSV

Yes he did.

And are you perfect?

It is a command, not something saying that we will be able to achieve it.

As 1John say, 'If we say we are without sin we 'decieve OURSELVES' and the truth is not in us.

We need a target, a goal to aim at.

I reached my goal years ago.I am counted as perfect .In Christ Jesus.Fit for Heaven.The True Chief of sinners found a way.He found a giant loop- hole! I didn’t even have to do anything to get it.....it was a free gift, given to ungodly sinners like me.Huh?Ungodly? Seeing how ungodly I was was the first step in getting all these free goodies.Any other “ ungodly sinners” out there wanna get what I got ? Absolutely free? Believe 1cor15:1-4.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This was about as clear as mud.... please, what are you trying to say.....in a nutshell....

To some it is the power of God, and to others it is clear as mud, what else is there to say.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.