If

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Humanity has several diseases so to speak... religion (oh how we love religious things) the pomp and circumstance...

and pride (wanting to have some role in our own salvation) arrogance (exclusivizing our faith or our group over others)

retro pride (feeling like we are obligated to pay back a debt we can never repay... even if the Bible clearly states this is evidence we are not

truly saved). These things are why God gave the Law of Moses in the first place! To establish the futility of them.

Seek not justice but rather mercy.

Mercy, Lord Jesus God!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

15 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

David repented, yet the consequences of his Adultery and murder followed him the rest of his life, in fact,he wrecked his life— still saved though, because of his faith.If one is a Child Of God,repentance will occur naturally after sin and so will chastisement .Like a good father, God will chastise His children out of love .If you sin and “ get away with it” you more than likely are “ none of His”

When we repent, the Lord forgives us. There is nothing to worry about once that happens.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sweet mother of all that is HOLY .   OPRAH is of the devil .    WHY on earth quoate her .     OH wait never mind , YOU called her LOST   .  AMEN ON that one .

SHE IS .    Aint no one GOOD ENOUGH .   Wait let me correct that .   man is good enough for this one thing ,  FOR HELL FIRE, for it  alone iswhat all have earned .

NOW cling TO CHRIST who by HIM alone we have eternal life .   ONLY let us preach the cure to our evil sin nature and the POWER to overcome .

Let no man have a false hope ,  let men only have true hope .  AND that is this , THAT JESUS came to set the sinners free from the power sin held over us .

Haha.....sorry about that Oprah scare....when confronted about her beliefs,she is very sly.....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

On 5/31/2019 at 12:24 PM, johnthebaptist said:

If we repent of our sin, what is there to worry about?

Jesus told us to love everyone.

We should worry about those who are not saved!

Helping others to achieve the same salvation you found!

Personally in my opinion, once you are repent and are saved you do not have anything to worry about for yourself.

If you die, you go to a MUCH better place.

We rejoice in trials

We rejoice in sufferings.

Situations that would aggravate or anger you are simply another opportunity to overcome, forgive and grow in love. 

The only thing we have to truly worry about once we repent and are saved is others who are not. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 minutes ago, BrandonRTyler said:

Jesus told us to love everyone.

We should worry about those who are not saved!

Helping others to achieve the same salvation you found!

Personally in my opinion, once you are repent and are saved you do not have anything to worry about for yourself.

If you die, you go to a MUCH better place.

We rejoice in trials

We rejoice in sufferings.

Situations that would aggravate or anger you are simply another opportunity to overcome, forgive and grow in love. 

The only thing we have to truly worry about once we repent and are saved is others who are not. 

I don't believe we are to worry about anything.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

Personally, I feel very thankful for my salvation and my relationship with Christ. 

I know there is a LOT of people in this world who have not found the love of God that I have found.

I know what life was like for me and where I was headed before my relationship with God and before my salvation.

I pray constantly for those who have not found the love of God as I have.

I pray constantly for those who are still lost and confused and controlled by darkness.

I feel bad for them.

Now that I think about it, the definition of Worry is:

1. To give way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.

2. a state of anxiety and uncertainty over actual or potential problems.

Now, I do not have anxiety over others actual or potential problems.

But I do care that these people have these problems, I do care that they have not found the love God has for them. 

I would say I do allow my mind to dwell on their difficulty or troubles.

And I think that is what causes me to pray for their salvation daily. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

31 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Haha.....sorry about that Oprah scare....when confronted about her beliefs,she is very sly.....

But since we on the topic of oprah , let me say this .   Did you know she has given more money to the poor than most of us will earn in our entire lives .

She has built more for the poor and did more for orphans and etc than have many.  And yet all those works will not save her on the day of the LORD .

She denies JESUS as the only way .

Aint that something .  When it comes to feeding the poor and doing those kinds of good deeds the woman blows me out of the water

AND YET on the day of judgment ,  ME who clings to JESUS ALONE as my salvation and she who does not ,   It will not bode at all well for her on that day .

I AM SAVED ,  CAUSE JESUS DID THE SAVING and my FAITH and HOPE IS SOLID IN THAT SIMPLE TRUTH .

Now let us continue in HIM and in THE GOODNESS of GOD , and let us not be taken in the all inclusive rome led and many embraced lie .

Let all take heed and fall not after the evil deeds of the wicked .    Let all heed and obey the LAMB and follow HIM FAITHFUL to the end .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Yes.....if being “ good” was the Standard, Oprah, Bill Gates,Tom Hanks,Jerry Lewis and all the other “ nice guys” and money givers to good cause would be first in line.It just don’t work that way.We should never forget that when Oprah gives away a car that’s like me giving you a stick of gum.A million dollars to her is like 50 cents to me.The story of the Widows Mite is still pertinent today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/31/2019 at 3:24 PM, johnthebaptist said:

If we repent of our sin, what is there to worry about?

Assuming you BELIEVE IN CHRIST AS LORD AND BELIEVE IN HIS ATONEMENT...should be good to go! 

• Thumbs Up 1