IGNORED

Why doesnt god do miracles western country's?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

All my life i have heard stories of miraculous wonders from god and they are all in the bible, in oppressed countries (or ones that oppress christians) but why does the world seem so mundane? The types of miracles we see is so basic and purely for convenience like a small prayer about work awnsered yet in other countries demons are being cast out, people being healed by the dozen, and other random miracles are happening. I often womder if god has left the western world or if we left him... If we step out for god and imerse ourselves with his word would we be seeing the miracles the spirit promises us work in our country?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 01 June 2019 at 12:44 PM, ?Opinions? said:

All my life i have heard stories of miraculous wonders from god and they are all in the bible, in oppressed countries (or ones that oppress christians) but why does the world seem so mundane? The types of miracles we see is so basic and purely for convenience like a small prayer about work awnsered yet in other countries demons are being cast out, people being healed by the dozen, and other random miracles are happening. I often womder if god has left the western world or if we left him... If we step out for god and imerse ourselves with his word would we be seeing the miracles the spirit promises us work in our country?

What is a miraculus action by God?

Why do you need to hear of a miracle in ( insert place name ) ?

Would it change your faith and if so why?

May I surgest writing out your testimony saying how it is that you are a Christian. Can you explain why you are a Christian, or just what it was that made you a Christian?

I think you will find that there is no earthly reason for you being a Christian. Only the intervention of God caused you to become a Christian.

Want miracles, talk to people at church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,326
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Access to the miraculous is dependent on faith (in this context, meaning certainty - absolute confidence; without any doubting). Even the smallest amount of this kind of faith can move mountains. In the West, our culture conditions  us to be suspicious of any experience outside of our senses (which is contrary to faith). That cultural conditioning, along with the fact that we are rarely in situations where we need to totally rely on God, makes miracle faith difficult and rarer.

We hear of more (and more spectacular) miracles in cultures where people have grown up interacting with local spirits, and where daily life is a struggle for survival.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

"Why doesnt god do miracles western country's?"

That is known as a leading question I think. Like: "Why do you think men, are smarter than women?" It presumes that it is a given that men are smarter!

I do not buy the premise. I have no way of know that miracles do not happen in western countries, as far as I know, there are miracles in westerns countries, and that they are are even all that rare. At least, that is what I say with regard to the U.S.A. I do not have much info on other countries.

I have see demon's cast out, or at least something that appeared to be that. Healings, yes, that also. I have not seen though, anyone rise from the dead. I know that there are quite a few faked miracles, deception, especially my certain TV celebrity preachers. I also admit, that I will be much more impressed, if I ever see a human limb grow back, but even Jesus did not do that that know of, perhaps my hope are too high.

Anyway, my short response is, that there is now way to answer that question, because as far as I am concerned, miracles do occur in western countries.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Every new day is a miracle because I am forgiven and cleansed by the blood of Christ. That's a miracle in my estimation. :amen:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/1/2019 at 5:44 AM, ?Opinions? said:

I often womder if god has left the western world or if we left him... If we step out for god and imerse ourselves with his word would we be seeing the miracles the spirit promises us work in our country?

Yes, we would. The west had faith, the faith produced prosperity, and the prosperity led to self-indulgence, self-justification, and laziness in body and spirit. Why else would so many Americans be overweight and obese? 

Many people in Africa and other impoverished nations, on the other hand, like the poor among the Jews during Christ's earthly ministry, have 'heard the Gospel gladly.'

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/1/2019 at 4:44 AM, ?Opinions? said:

Why do you want God to perform miracles? To prove Himself to you?