IGNORED

Why doesnt god do miracles western country's?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

All my life i have heard stories of miraculous wonders from god and they are all in the bible, in oppressed countries (or ones that oppress christians) but why does the world seem so mundane? The types of miracles we see is so basic and purely for convenience like a small prayer about work awnsered yet in other countries demons are being cast out, people being healed by the dozen, and other random miracles are happening. I often womder if god has left the western world or if we left him... If we step out for god and imerse ourselves with his word would we be seeing the miracles the spirit promises us work in our country?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 13:58  NASB  And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

Mat 13:57 NKJV  So they were offended at Him. But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.”   Mat 13:58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

People in western countries have been taught in school that we shouldn't believe the Bible and that miracles are impossible.  We are to "intelligent" to believe.  In other countries people are desperate.  They can't afford medical help if it were even accessible.  When they hear there is a God Who cares about them and is even called The God Who Heals in the old testament, they quickly call out to Him in all humility.  God hears and answers them.  God opposes the proud but gives grace (underserved mercy) to the humble.  Many people in Western countries are too educated and to proud to be healed.  May God have mercy upon us.  

Rev 3:17  For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.  Rev 3:18  I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Mat 13:58  NASB  And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

Mat 13:57 NKJV  So they were offended at Him. But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.”   Mat 13:58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

People in western countries have been taught in school that we shouldn't believe the Bible and that miracles are impossible.  We are to "intelligent" to believe.  In other countries people are desperate.  They can't afford medical help if it were even accessible.  When they hear there is a God Who cares about them and is even called The God Who Heals in the old testament, they quickly call out to Him in all humility.  God hears and answers them.  God opposes the proud but gives grace (underserved mercy) to the humble.  Many people in Western countries are too educated and to proud to be healed.  May God have mercy upon us.  

Rev 3:17  For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.  Rev 3:18  I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

Willa ,  this was exactly what I was led to say too .   But instead ,  YALL JUST READ WHAT WILLA WROTE .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Isn't that aggravating to find someone just took the words out of your mouth?  Well, it is also confirmation--where there are two or three witnesses a thing shall be established.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

The premise is mistaken anyway. God does miracles, when and where He chooses. Unless a person knows of every situation of every life in western countries, one has no objective basis for such a sweeping assumption. There are two purposes for miracle, sometimes referred to by one of those purposes. That is the word "signs"

For the most part, God is not in the business of doing shows, the resurrection was a sign, THE sign for the unbelieving. Other miracles, are things like healing and the like, things that serve a purpose, but God does those for some, and not for others, not always based on reasons that we are privy to.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 hours ago, Willa said:

Isn't that aggravating to find someone just took the words out of your mouth?  Well, it is also confirmation--where there are two or three witnesses a thing shall be established.

Honestly its a joy to see it .    A complete joy to the heart .    Throw those hands up willa and just praise the Lord .