Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Fact is.No one can invade Israel by force without beig destroyed.

This man and his military does not invade israel by force.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

Sounds like he favors those in Israel who deny Christ.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Last Daze said:

And how exactly is anyone deceived by the use of known technology?

• He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.  And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast. Revelation 13:13-14a

The man of sin will perform supernatural signs and wonders that will deceive the world.

Did you notice that the false prophet can only call fire down when He is in close proximity to the Beast? What does this tell us?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Did you notice that the false prophet can only call fire down when He is in close proximity to the Beast? What does this tell us?

The beast is an evil spirit being.  The false prophet is human.  They work together to deceive the world.  The beast is present to provides the supernatural whizz-bang.

13 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The beast is an evil spirit being.  The false prophet is human.  They work together to deceive the world.  The beast is present to provides the supernatural whizz-bang.

I disagree: both are human beings, but the Beast will have been possessed by Satan Himself. The False prophet has to be close to the Beast for Satan to work his false miracles - because Satan is IN the Beast. In my opinion.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree: both are human beings, but the Beast will have been possessed by Satan Himself. The False prophet has to be close to the Beast for Satan to work his false miracles - because Satan is IN the Beast. In my opinion.

The beast comes up out of the abyss (Rev 17:8).  The abyss is only used in the context of evil spirit beings and is a place of restraint (Luke 8:31, Rev 20:1-3,7).  There is no precedent for a human going into or coming out of the abyss.

It is the false prophet who speaks like a dragon.  Satan gives his power, throne and great authority to the evil spirit beast and then enters the false prophet in order to deceive the world.  As I see it.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, Last Daze said:

The beast comes up out of the abyss (Rev 17:8).  The abyss is only used in the context of evil spirit beings and is a place of restraint (Luke 8:31, Rev 20:1-3,7).  There is no precedent for a human going into or coming out of the abyss.

It is the false prophet who speaks like a dragon.  Satan gives his power, throne and great authority to the evil spirit beast and then enters the false prophet in order to deceive the world.  As I see it.

I agree in part: the Beast that comes up out of the abyss will possess the Antichrist Beast. The False Prophet will probably be possessed also. However, both will be MEN being controlled by evil spirits or by the devil. 

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree in part: the Beast that comes up out of the abyss will possess the Antichrist Beast. The False Prophet will probably be possessed also. However, both will be MEN being controlled by evil spirits or by the devil. 

The Antichrist Beast?  Why don't we just stick to the terminology used in scripture.

• And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.  Revelation 16:13
  • And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Revelation 20:10

These three are the main players.

1. The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel
  2. The beast - comes up out of the abyss - an evil angel
  3. The false prophet - the only human of the three.

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The Antichrist Beast?  Why don't we just stick to the terminology used in scripture.

• And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.  Revelation 16:13
  • And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Revelation 20:10

These three are the main players.

1. The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel
  2. The beast - comes up out of the abyss - an evil angel
  3. The false prophet - the only human of the three.

The Beast - the devil or an evil angel. 

If you wish to imagine the Beast - the being the church calls the Antichrist - is spirit, of course you can; but the majority of the church believes he is a man. I can convinced he will be the MAN of sin possessed by this being that comes up out of the Abyss - probably the devil himself.  I think John was just emphasizing the spiritual aspect of the Beast. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Can you name one person in all of Israels goverment who does not deny Christ?

Who in Israels goverment is pro Christ?

That's easy, check Israels Knesset representative government and website.

47 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The Beast - the devil or an evil angel. 

If you wish to imagine the Beast - the being the church calls the Antichrist - is spirit, of course you can; but the majority of the church believes he is a man. I can convinced he will be the MAN of sin possessed by this being that comes up out of the Abyss - probably the devil himself.  I think John was just emphasizing the spiritual aspect of the Beast. 

Since, according to scripture, the false prophet is the only human, he is also the man of sin, the son of perdition.  He speaks like a dragon which indicates that he is possessed by Satan.  I'm only interested in what the scriptures support, not the majority opinions of men.