Sign in to follow this  
Shilohsfoal

Who can invade Israel?

11 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Up front, I am a Christian Zionist. I met my first Jew who was also an Israeli back in 1971 at the US Army Air Defense School. In fact there was a whole group of IDF officers at the Air Defence School that I became very close with and that is how I became a Christian Zionist. 

Now I know this is hard for some to understand but if you study in depth the Bible especially the books of Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and Revelations I believe you will find a lot to do with Israel and their regathering there by God.   

Was this meeting by any chance at Fort Bliss?

2 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Yes, at Fort Bliss, Texas in 1971.

I was there in the early 70's too. I was an instructor, but never got to teach.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:22 AM, Last Daze said:

These three are the main players.

1. The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel
  2. The beast - comes up out of the abyss - an evil angel
  3. The false prophet - the only human of the three.

Iamlamad replied:

On 6/9/2019 at 10:12 AM, iamlamad said:

The Beast - the devil or an evil angel. 

If you wish to imagine the Beast - the being the church calls the Antichrist - is spirit, of course you can; but the majority of the church believes he is a man. I can convinced he will be the MAN of sin possessed by this being that comes up out of the Abyss - probably the devil himself.  I think John was just emphasizing the spiritual aspect of the Beast. 

Who are "these three main players"?  By the way, a satanic trinity. Now, now, the Word of God - the Bible - is sufficient for to identify who they are, no? For me there is not a better source than the own Word of God to make clear who are each one of them.

"These three main players", by the way a satanic trinity, they are revealed in the book of Revelation 16:v.13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet.

They are no only spirit, absolulety. Each one of "these three main players" has his own body, and soul, and spirit, evidently, and the MOUTH of each one is very very terrible and destructive.  Terrible. Terrible, Very terrible. 

Last Daze says to be as the first player: The dragon who is Satan or the devil - an evil angel

In fact I must say that the Dragon is much more powerful than an angel, he is a former Cherub, and he was the ruler of the population of angels in the garden of God. Ezekiel 28:v.3&2 CJB reveals in allegorical language:  

V.3 Sure, you are wiser than Dani’el! No secret can be hidden from you!  

V.2 - Because you are so proud and have said, “I am a god; I sit on the throne of God, surrounded by the sea”; yet you are a MAN, not God, even though you think that you think like God.  Paul, the Apostle, revealed: 2 Thes.2:v.3-4 - 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that Day - the Lord's Day -  shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN of sin BE REVELEAD, the SON of perdition;  4 WHO opposeth and exalteth HIMSELF above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that HE as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing HIMSELF that HE is God.   -  Such as prophesied Ezekiel   - 

Last Daze said in another post before:   "Since, according to scripture, the false prophet is the only human, he is also the man of sin, the son of perdition.  He speaks like a dragon which indicates that he is possessed by Satan.  I'm only interested in what the scriptures support, not the majority opinions of men".      

Shilohsfoal said replying Last Daze: Scripture does not support the beast being a spirit. Scripture actually supports the beast being made up of many nations of man. Not a spirit.

If we analyse the assertions of Last Daze I have quoted from his another post, we can conclude that what he said has not any support of Scripture as he assert, erroneously, besides his assertions also be his a opinion like other men, as such the majority opinions of men condemned by him in his post. 

And what  Shilohsfoal said replying Last Daze was/is more true, because in fact the Beast is a MAN really, and not a spirit only as Last Daze believes.  In fact the Beast has body, soul, and spirit.  He is a MAN, of course.

But Scripture reveals that there will be TWO Beasts, as follow: 

The FIRST Beast, that is the oldest Beast (Rev. 13:v.1-10), he did rise up out of the SEA, (SEA=waters*) having seven heads and ten horns, and upon HIS horns ten crowns, and upon HIS (7) heads the NAME of blasphemy. (SEA=waters*) Rev.17:15 says: The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues)  

An another Beast, a second Beast, he comes up out of the earth - dry land - (Rev. 13:v.11-18); and he has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the FIRST beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST, whose deadly wound will be healed from now on.   This second Beast is the Dragon, and the Dragon also has 7 heads because will be linked with the FIRST Beast, and has also 10 horns because he was born from one of the lineage of these ancient 10 horns. 

And what are the works of each one of these two Beasts? And what are the plans of both Beasts in to rule the earth from now on?  And more: The days will be shortenned, it because the Most High God has determined that they can not rule their Satanic Empire more than 42 months or 1260 days each.  Their satanic and religious Empire, that is the last Empire - revelead in the feet and 10 toes of the Nebuchadnezzar's statue  - , yeah, the Antichrist's Empire will be ephemeral by determination of God the Almighty. 

The FALSE Prophet.

- The false prophet is linked to the TAIL of the red Dragon, the Beast that will come up out of the earth - dry land  - 

When the readers of Scripture read Revelation 16:v.3, they think or interpret the expression "false prophet" inadvertently or erroneously, as if Scriptures speak of only one Man. For those which believe in the Word of God - the Word is God - the invisible God - it is important to meditate in 1John 4:v.1, that reveals:  

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because MANY - yeah MANY and not ONE - false prophets are gone out into the WORLD.  

Now, now, though they are MANY, yet they all do the SAME kind of work as if they were ONE, i.e. one by one they are all counterfeiters of the Word of God. Each one of them are a false prophet, and they all are linked to the body (or Church) of the Red Dragon, that is the old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, who has 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL. 

What does Isaiah say about the false prophet? Isaiah 9:v.15-17 -  

15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the TAIL.      (One or MANY, all are the TAIL of the Red Dragon. What is the work of the TAIL? Rev.12:v.4 says:  His TAIL drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.    (The work of the TAIL is to DECEIVE THE PEOPLE OF GOD falsifying the Word of God, and  preaching their false interpretation of Scriptures, and their cunningly devised fables, and all kind of apostasies and idolatries, and so on). 16 For the leaders of THIS PEOPLE cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.  17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every MOUTH speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

The red Dragon -  the old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, whose body (or Church) has 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL, by the way, a satanic trinity, he is a former Cherub. Ez.28:v.14-19. 
The FIRST Beast - Rev.13:1-10 - He has 7 heads and 10 horns. Upon his 7 heads a NAME of blasphemy.  (What's NAME? Medite on this.) Upon his 10 horns ten crowns, because this FIRST Beast is linked with 10 kings , which have received no kingdom as yet; but will receive power as kings one hour - for a little while - with the Beast - with this FIRST BEAST.

Rev.13:v.4-5
4 And they worshipped the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast - unto the old FIRST Beast - : and they worshipped the Beast - the FIRST Beast - , saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make war with him?   -   YEAH, WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH THE BEAST? I hope and want to know each one of them.   -
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months - or 1260 days.

Revelation 21:v.8 - 
8 But the fearful(cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Sign in to follow this