IGNORED

Is it Actually A Curse to be a HUMAN

Guest Luke11

Guest Luke11

Because to be Human means to have the threat of Hell for eternity looming over us..... but animals don't have that to worry about plus they supposedly go by instinct so they don't have free will like we do, so by having free will we mess up a lot. Wouldn't it have just been better if we was like robots or if we was instead animals because then we wouldn't think we would just do... thinking is cause of most suffering , Wish I could be my cat just sleeping all day long and then get fed ahhh. not having to worry about ANYTHING.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Luke you seem to have a negative view of everything. Being human isnt a curse. The Lord loves us in a way He does not love the animals. We are special to Him. Enough that Jesus died to redeem us. So that we are reconciled to Him and can be with Him. Animals dont get that. 

that's right .     The only ones who are cursed are those who reject Christ .     Means they did it to themselves .   God clearly loved the world or HE would never have sent the Son .

But reject the Son and man only knows the curse and remains under it .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Jesus said of Judas that it would have been better for him had he+never+been born, so I get your point.Its not really a curse to be human, many are going to be blessed beyond description.It is a curse to refuse to come to the light because your deeds are evil.Being cursed is the result of your bad choice. Choose to believe the Gospel and be happy you are human. 1cor15:1-4

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/2/2019 at 7:50 AM, Luke11 said:

Wouldn't it have just been better if we was like robots or if we was instead animals because then we wouldn't think we would just do.

Do you really want to be like this ? :

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Genesis 1:26 (KJV) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Does the above verse sound like a curse? I think along the lines of ayin jade above, in that God wanted a human family in addition to a spiritual one. Forced obedience and love is no love at all or free will; to believe and accept a free gift to join the family of God as His children. I give the Lord all the praise, honor and glory for my Salvation and everything He has done for me and I have the following verses tucked away in my mind.

Proverbs 3:5 (KJV) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I am curious what part of the extreme honor to be made in the image of God could one find to complain about :noidea: 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/1/2019 at 5:50 PM, Luke11 said:

Because to be Human means to have the threat of Hell for eternity looming over us..... but animals don't have that to worry about plus they supposedly go by instinct so they don't have free will like we do, so by having free will we mess up a lot. Wouldn't it have just been better if we was like robots or if we was instead animals because then we wouldn't think we would just do... thinking is cause of most suffering , Wish I could be my cat just sleeping all day long and then get fed ahhh. not having to worry about ANYTHING.

Humans are created in the image of God. We have a purpose as being a human. That is knowing God and having a relationship with Him. Although humanity is corrupted by sin and faces judgment of God. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Humans are created in the image of God. We have a purpose as being a human. That is knowing God and having a relationship with Him. Although humanity is corrupted by sin and faces judgment of God. 

And as our dear sister already knows , there is truly ONLY ONE way to KNOW GOD .     And it aint in budda , or muhammed or any other mindset ,  ITS IN CHRIST ALONE .

All who hate the SON , hate GOD the Father .    All who love and honor the SON , love and honor the ONE WHO  SENT HIM .    

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/1/2019 at 8:50 PM, Luke11 said:

I'm having mixed feelings about your statement

On one hand I'm glad you're feeling cursed because in your question you are unwittingly expressing a hope for something better. That's a good thing because, what is causing the curse will eventually be gone. Satan and all his tempting will be gone and we won't ever have to worry about making bad choices anymore. That's better than being a robot.... no bad choices, not that we won't have the ability to make them....they just won't be available!

On the other hand I see the frustration you , like many others both in the bible and from people in general express, about whether we are exceptable to...(insert name here)

Paul expressed his frustration in Romans 7 and gives his hope in 7:24- 25 

The life of an animal does sometimes seem good.

I wonder though.... do they understand love, or just feel like they belong, are a part of......because of instinct?

Edited by Mike 2