IGNORED

Should a Christian attend an Orthodox Church?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And this evidence is clearly seen .  LOOK at what the pope told the boy about his atheist dad ,  WELL if he did GOOD works .    BAM

Look at what he says about other religions that do good works ,  BAM .

THIS is the most dangerous religion the world has ever seen .   Most deceptive .   

Because it holds truths but it breaths poison and it knows how to appear and appease any denomination .  IT pretends to be as they are , BUT ONLY TO WIN them to HER .

It has not changed ,  its only gotten worse .  But panders as though it has , to fool all into having unity as one with her .   

My wife was trying to help out her father in his last days (died at 90). He was having a lot of consternation  about something and he finally confessed what it was to her. She had always been the "black sheep" for leaving Catholicism, yet she is the one he opened up to. 

His consternation was about this: He was afraid he was going to go to hell for the way he treated his parents when he was a teenager. Somewhere he got some really bad theology.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like it.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You be encouraged IN THE LORD .   But the amount of salt it would take for me to sit under Rome would cause the entire world as one to suffer a massive heart attack and stroke .

Their simply is not enough salt in the world to sit under that and take it .   BUT for those who have the Salt of the LORD we flee what is false and cling only to what is true .

In other words, you should get both sides of the story.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, Ryan2203 said:

Should a Christian attend a Catholic Orthodox Church? 

No.     All of Scripture,  All of God's Plan, Purpose, and Salvation in Christ Jesus, 

is opposed by that 'church' which is controlled and ruled by the enemy of Christ,  and actively it kills true followers of Jesus.    

God says clearly "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" (all other people , unsaved or not,  would do well also to come out of that known abomination)

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

Are you getting both sides of the story?

Little children, alter boys don't go to church and asked to be raped. Cardinal Pell is sitting in a cell.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

My wife was trying to help out her father in his last days (died at 90). He was having a lot of consternation  about something and he finally confessed what it was to her. She had always been the "black sheep" for leaving Catholicism, yet she is the one he opened up to. 

His consternation was about this: He was afraid he was going to go to hell for the way he treated his parents when he was a teenager. Somewhere he got some really bad theology.

You know how I know I am saved .   CAUSE JESUS DONE IT .    And by grace I am holding that HOPE FIRM TO THE END .     I got all peace IN HIM .

52 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

In other words, you should get both sides of the story.

In other words I get Gods side of the story .   From that I do all to warn , encourage , expose , exhort .

Let GOD be true but every man a liar is my motto .  And as such all men and all doctrine are tested against what ,  GODS HOLY WORD and words .

When a man is in error or sin , I have no need to hear why , or to hear society play the victim blame game .    I see sin as deadly and evil and JESUS as the HOPE and the CURE .

And john , I did much research on Rome .   But aside from that ,  I have spoken to several deacons in person .     They are under a delusion man .

And its not good at all .    But then of course no delusion is good .

The problem with many that I do find , and this is in all faiths , is that folks were trained up under the wrong kind of unity , fellowship , love , freedom , liberty .

Notice I said WRONG KIND , because I am against none of those if they are correct version .

Folks remember something ,   fellowship for just the sake of fellowship will lead to death as unity for the just the sake of unity will do the same .  I had that AS a wicked man .

But fellowship and unity MUST be CHRIST LOVED ABOVE ALL and thus that means HIS every words and from that we have the eyes to see the second part

of what or who to have that unity and fellowship with .    And when a generation puts this social or all inclusive dead end gospel in place of the true gospel that offends

THEY DO it at their own demise .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In other words I get Gods side of the story .   From that I do all to warn , encourage , expose , exhort .

Let GOD be true but every man a liar is my motto .  And as such all men and all doctrine are tested against what ,  GODS HOLY WORD and words .

When a man is in error or sin , I have no need to hear why , or to hear society play the victim blame game .    I see sin as deadly and evil and JESUS as the HOPE and the CURE .

And john , I did much research on Rome .   But aside from that ,  I have spoken to several deacons in person .     They are under a delusion man .

And its not good at all .    But then of course no delusion is good .

The problem with many that I do find , and this is in all faiths , is that folks were trained up under the wrong kind of unity , fellowship , love , freedom , liberty .

Notice I said WRONG KIND , because I am against none of those if they are correct version .

Folks remember something ,   fellowship for just the sake of fellowship will lead to death as unity for the just the sake of unity will do the same .  I had that AS a wicked man .

But fellowship and unity MUST be CHRIST LOVED ABOVE ALL and thus that means HIS every words and from that we have the eyes to see the second part

of what or who to have that unity and fellowship with .    And when a generation puts this social or all inclusive dead end gospel in place of the true gospel that offends

THEY DO it at their own demise .

You can't read the Lord's mind. Before passing judgment on a group of people, you have to hear their side of the story.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Little children, alter boys don't go to church and asked to be raped. Cardinal Pell is sitting in a cell.

There are bad eggs in every denomination, I am quite sure.

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

You can't read the Lord's mind. Before passing judgment on a group of people, you have to hear their side of the story.

Guess I didn't make it real clear .     That is not what I meant .    I did do that .    I watched what they said and taught and the thing is , it fell way short of CHRIST .

Guess I should have said that first .     And while I cant read the mind of GOD ,  we do have the mind of Christ , thus We know as we need to know , when we need TO KNOW .

HE is THERE my friend .  And the SPIRIT is not just a word ,   its real ,  oh its quite real .    What do you think changed me .   NOT I  my friend ,  NOT I

but the grace of GOD .     Sorry for not making this part clear before writing the other part .   Ps ,  I do talk to catholics.    I do , and I point to Christ .

Them poor souls have no idea the system of bondage they are in .   NOW if we love them we help them and if we love others , WE KEEP them from going UNDER that same bondage .

YET not I ,   yet not I ,  but the grace of GOD compels me .