IGNORED

Single and waiting

Guest Ynnejoceug

Guest Ynnejoceug

Hi. I've been posted here before. I am a single asian in the middle east now. Been born again for 2 years now. But somehow and sometimes to be honest I am praying for partner in life, but not only in that area, but most especially in my prayer. Whoever is single here in the group, what are you doing when sometimes it comes to your mind? How do you handle such times? While single and waiting? 

Jen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

Develop urself personslly

Guest Luke11

Hi i am alone too.... i am not lonely... but i am alone.... they seems to be a lot of Christians who are alone or lonely.... which is surely wrong and Gods wants us to be together because God says it is not good for people to be alone.

i feel most lonely when am around other people who are asleep and i think of the world and how lost it is

i spend my time just learning more about Gods word and self improvement, i have always wanted a wife and kids hopefully one day God will answer that pray. Unless it is Gods will for me to be alone in this world.  I feel like God as made me more of a quiet observer.... just observing the world so i can see the evils in it for myself as a human.  Hating sin like God does.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

14 hours ago, Ynnejoceug said:

Hi. I've been posted here before. I am a single asian in the middle east now. Been born again for 2 years now. But somehow and sometimes to be honest I am praying for partner in life, but not only in that area, but most especially in my prayer. Whoever is single here in the group, what are you doing when sometimes it comes to your mind? How do you handle such times? While single and waiting? 

Jen

This might not be helpful, but there came a time in my life I no longer wanted to get married.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

14 hours ago, Ynnejoceug said:

Jen

I am not single, but I have some advice.

I worried about meeting my partner since I was a small child. Seriously.

When I finally made up my mind (at age 19) that I was first and foremost going to 

live my life to the full (even if that meant going it alone)... hand to God, the next day I met

the woman of my dreams, the love of my life, the wife of my youth (38+ years now).

Don't fret about being lonely or the thought of a mate crossing your mind. But, for your own

sake (and the sake of your mate who's out there somewhere) don't let this get in God's way of

bringing you two together.

Trust God.  

Guest Ynnejoceug
6 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Develop urself personslly

Thank you.. I should not be hurry but enjoying my singleness..

Guest Ynnejoceug
5 hours ago, Luke11 said:

Hi i am alone too.... i am not lonely... but i am alone.... they seems to be a lot of Christians who are alone or lonely.... which is surely wrong and Gods wants us to be together because God says it is not good for people to be alone.

i feel most lonely when am around other people who are asleep and i think of the world and how lost it is

i spend my time just learning more about Gods word and self improvement, i have always wanted a wife and kids hopefully one day God will answer that pray. Unless it is Gods will for me to be alone in this world.  I feel like God as made me more of a quiet observer.... just observing the world so i can see the evils in it for myself as a human.  Hating sin like God does.

Thank you for these. I like what you said of observing the world. I want to be like that too. 

Guest Ynnejoceug
1 hour ago, JohnD said:

I am not single, but I have some advice.

I worried about meeting my partner since I was a small child. Seriously.

When I finally made up my mind (at age 19) that I was first and foremost going to 

live my life to the full (even if that meant going it alone)... hand to God, the next day I met

the woman of my dreams, the love of my life, the wife of my youth (38+ years now).

Don't fret about being lonely or the thought of a mate crossing your mind. But, for your own

sake (and the sake of your mate who's out there somewhere) don't let this get in God's way of

bringing you two together.

Trust God.  

Thanks, this enlightened me. Trust God.

Guest Ynnejoceug
1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

This might not be helpful, but there came a time in my life I no longer wanted to get married.

This will have a thought of now for me. You might be right. I should ask myself if i am ready of marriage thing and seek more of The Lord, for He will make my path straight... Thank you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

3 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

Thats where I'm at right now

• Thumbs Up 1