missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

For the past few months I feel I have been losing my faith. Seeds of doubt have crept in and I really don't understand what is going on with me. God seems so long in answering. Sometimes I can't hear him at all. At times when I pray. I feel like I am talking to myself. I don't know what is going on. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 3

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

6 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

For the past few months I feel I have been losing my faith. Seeds of doubt have crept in and I really don't understand what is going on with me. God seems so long in answering. Sometimes I can't hear him at all. At times when I pray. I feel like I am talking to myself. I don't know what is going on. 

Are you staying in the Word with an easy to read Bible?For Salvation , go to Romans......for freedom, go to Galations......for comfort, go to Psalms.....my prayers are with you...

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

40 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Time to stir lady kay up again .     Some of us are doing power reads in the bible .    Make the time to do this with us .  Read all of the new testament in one week .

JUST DO IT .     It will require a lot of reading  , BUT A GREAT BLESSING Will arise .   GO back to the beginning .    Go back to where it was all about The LORD .

Just do it .   We will be praying for you too lady kay .   Its so refreshing .   SO do this power read .     Enjoy it . 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

42 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Remember our faith in God doesn't depend on our feelings.   Feelings can sometimes change but God's promises are true.

26 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Are you staying in the Word with an easy to read Bible?For Salvation , go to Romans......for freedom, go to Galations......for comfort, go to Psalms.....my prayers are with you...

Good advice by Blood Bought.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

To me faith is trust. On the understanding of who God is. That God actually exists. A commitment to God.

@missmuffet :amen: Thanks for posting this topic.

Hebrews 11 is one of my favorites. It takes us on a journey of men and women of faith from Abel onwards. A wonderful chapter! :)

It starts off with this biblical definition- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 

For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

:) Faith is important to the Lord. Verse 6 states, "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2