• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 6/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, RarexxRose said:

How do you know if you're hearing from the Holy Spirit or if its just other people's frequencies that you're tapping into? How do you know it's not other people's spirit that you're connecting with?

Regarding other peoples "voices", I don't know that I share the idea that we cannot tap into or share one with another in the Spirit. I think when saints do gather in prayer and the Holy Spirit is among us that many do have a sharing or even a groaning of the Spirit within us on the same prayer praise or concern.

Also I have had two very distinct "hearings" of my own children from a distance far beyond voice communication, both were great distress situations. I was led into prayer immediately, knowing the situations or a very close idea of the actual situation. One; my daughter a very young child had dropped a family size peanut butter jar on her foot and was screaming, ( I thought how did she drop my bowling ball on her foot?) my wife thought maybe her foot was broken. I had just gone cycling down a major hill near home, stopped abruptly looked uphill, abandoned the bike to run uphill to home and treat my daughter. The other time my son a young adult  was broken down with a flat on the Dallas loop. He got surrounded by five men one had a knife visible. He thought, I have had it, I am about to be dead.  I heard that and stopped immediately some 1200 miles away and prayed a desperate prayer. The five men left him immediately without touching him. He called me afterward said the strangest thing happened, I thought I was dead, one man had his knife out and suddenly they up and left like they saw something, they ran to their car and took off. 

Can we tap into each other? I think so. Is it demonic, no I don't think it is. If it is I have to thank a demon for my prayer to God to help my children- that doesn't seem likely.

In any case I praise God.

• Thumbs Up 1