Sign in to follow this  
Joshua-777

God provided

On 6/5/2019 at 8:05 PM, Joshua-777 said:

I was ministering at a service, and a homeless family came in. We prayed over them and blessed them and then I heard in my heart, give them the offering. So at the end of the night they were blessed with some money. This was a challenging time for me because I had idea how my own rent was going to be paid, but I was obedient to what I heard. The next day I get a text from a church in another city saying, We want to pay your rent this month.  Praise the Lord!!! He knows our needs and is faithful! When we trust Him and are obedient to what He says, we will see Him move on our behalf. 

Wow! He is faithful indeed! How amazing to be used to bless a family and then be blessed yourself! Glory to God! 😊

• Praise God! 2

:amen:Scriptures popping into my mind right now...

"It is more blessed to give than to receive"

"God loves a cheerful giver"

'Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Isn't it wonderful when we experience the Lord doing wonderful things like this!

You were rewarded for your faith. You obeyed Jesus and you stepped out of the boat and walked on the water when you handed over the money to the family, with not knowing what would happen to your own rent. And the Lord blessed you for it! As He will one day say to you; "Well done, my good and faithful servant".

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this