IGNORED

Yes, you are right~

Guest Tamara

Guest Tamara

Yes, i have made mistakes in the past, and I can honestly say that i WAS used ONLY FOR SEX- and I thought it was LOVE. In fact, Christians have used me for sex, too. Then I ended up in the hospital due to a muscle problem I have, and the guy wouldn't even come to visit me. It was because he didn't love me. He probably didn't even like me. He just used me for sex. What a wake-up call. A very miserable wake-up call. A broken heart was what I was left with. He was left with having been satisfied and now ready to look for someone he really loved. I would have killed myself if it wasn't for the fact that i had two kids who needed me, and a God who says that to kill oneself is a mortal sin.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Tamara,

Well, thank God you woke up. Some people never do. This is an excellent object lesson to teach us that God has many reasons why He lays down His commandments. We are not always privy to those reasons. That is what trust and faith are all about. But unfortunately, so many times we think we are smarter than God or we think that it's just not that important and then it takes difficult and heartbreaking lessons in life for God to show us what we should have known all along -- that He knew all this from the beginning and that we should have trusted Him in the first place. We can use this object lesson in every other area of our lives too. If God knew these kinds of things would happen and so He pre-provided commandments to bless and help us, then we should trust that His other commandments have the same kinds of blessings and protections if we keep them. Then we should go beyond that and just always seek to do His will since He knows our own past, present and future and also that of those around us. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Such a hard lesson! Poor dear. I hope you can teach other young girls, before they have to learn it the hard way too......

Guest fidelisdeo

God's blessings, Tamara...

Don't despair. Yes, God's commandments are put into place for a reason and we pray that others won't fall into the snare of sexual sin... but keep in mind the depths of the scandalous grace of Christ in the midst of your "wake-up call". It is a hard and painful lesson, but remember the grace and forgiveness of Christ won't ever leave you. He will build up the broken hearted. He won't turn His back on you. I pray you would feel the grace and forgiveness of Christ and live striving towards His commands and learning from mistakes... Don't give up your hope in Him and His graces.

God's blessings and His peace.

:)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  279
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1965

((((((Tamara))))))) Praise God that he has given us these rules that would keep us from becoming hurt.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Tamara,

That is indeed a difficult and not unfamilar lesson. However, keep in the mind the trials that each of us face in our daily lives are never ones that we cannot overcome. Also, keep in mind that you are never ever truly facing them alone.

It is a blessing to know that you are making efforts to pull through such a difficult time, also that you acknowledge the love you have for your children as well as the love God has for you.

I pray that God continues to strengthen you, and that you are a little more cautious in future romantic relationships. A heart is a very precious thing and every time each of us puts ourselves in a relationship, a part of our heart is given away and cannot be returned. A heart is a treasure in itself. Keep that treasure for someone who will truly appreciate it.

May God Bless You

Danielle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Yes, i have made mistakes in the past, and I can honestly say that i WAS used ONLY FOR SEX- and I thought it was LOVE. In fact, Christians have used me for sex, too.

Been there..........I feel for you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/08/1987

i pray for u and i say that that man is rude and i agree with everyones posts its not right at alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sadie~

i pray for u and i say that that man is rude and i agree with everyones postsĀ  its not right at alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sadie~

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mon

hi, i know we all mess up. but no sin is too big or dark that the blood of the Lamb can't wash clean.You know when you take a shower and al the dirt off your body goes down the drain, the process is irreversable!so when THE BLOOD washes you you become blameless and Gods gifts and undying love become your daily food.if you are saved you simply learn from past mistakes and let them remain past!

(i think God put faces in the front so that we dont dwell on what is past)

MAY YOU CLAIM SALVATION ALWAYS