Law Violation of Rape and Adultery Concerning Abram, Sarai and Hagar

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

This topic is directed to Masters of the Law of Moses that Elohim gave to him.

Position in regards to relations between Abram, Sarai and Hagar:

1) Given that a Female Slave is not in a position to give or withdraw consent, it is Rape/Force for her Master to lay with her.

2) It is Adultery and Fornication because Abram is not married to his Female Slave Hagar. 

Genesis 16:5 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

5 And Sarai saith unto Abram, `My violence [is] for thee; I -- I have given mine handmaid into thy bosom, and she seeth that she hath conceived, and I am lightly esteemed in her eyes; Jehovah doth judge between me and thee.'

Deuteronomy 22:23-29 King James Version (KJV)

23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

Did the law of Moses, a law that was added 430 years after Abraham, apply to Abraham?

And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.” Genesis 26:4-5

This is the testimony the God had say about Abraham -

• Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.

JLB

• Loved it! 1