Cjohn376

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Hi brother sorry you were robbed.  And they cut your tent that is scary. I pray God will protect you and keep you well. I hope you get a go fund me . I really think you should move maybe. Out here in the mid west tents can be had for 700 or 800 a month. Also you can find rooms people rent. Winter is harsh here. But if you have a apartment then your not cold or wet. The lord will show you. Keep faith in God. His mercy never fails nor ends. Hope your alright for now.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I meant rents not tents. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 6/8/2019 at 3:02 AM, Cjohn376 said:

I wasnt soliciting funds i never asked for money let alone would i.   If you read what i posted you would see that.  I somply asked if someone knew how to setup a page. Not once did i even solicit anything from anyone.  Let alone someone from a godly site. Let me make that clear.    But you can adhere to what you think truth is known by God and when it comes time.  He knows what intention was put here and what u are accusing is false.  My conscience is clear. No false statements on my behalf.   so God be with you. 

Judge not, that you be not judged. 

Good day.    

a Gofundme, is in essence, a tool for soliciting funds, so by definition it is what you are doing. Basically though, how it works is you go to their website, and sign up, and they allow you to start a gofundme account which can be shared around, and people give money to it (minus the fees for gofundme, yes, they make money off this and you dont get everything that is given) 

Its really kind of a rip off. I get the impression that you are homeless, and in need of money. I get that. But, I can also think of maybe better options available to you, then a gofundme account. Because its really a short term solution to a long term problem. Sure you might get some people to give, and you may get enough money to replace the items lost, but what then? when does it stop? what happens next time something you need gets stolen? food for thought.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 hours ago, Cjohn376 said:

I will be on my way. 

I think it's safe to assume Chris ( Cjohn376 ) has announced a departure of WCF. Take care, brother, and may God bless you.

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/19/1982

In answer to your comment it has nothong to do in replacement of anything.  It ia a temporaty fix to a temporary problem being my temporary shelter at the moment and a warm bed.   See what you fail to understand is while you queation and mock and ridicule, through prayer i have stayed strong despite these judgements made that are hid behind words yet however u care to spin it are judgments and thats fine. I know my place as a Christian and will say this.  Regardless of how anyone may feel, as a Christian if you Truly are saved... Forgive me. 

Now i will have you know that i did get the page and i have read what is in their rules and i am very much in need and if your not then praise Jesus for that and i commend you.  Yet my employment is now with another and i have very much in words gotten a nice increase fromy previous employment and in prayer i have gained strength to overcome my situation and am getting back on my feet. Its through the love of Jesus and the word of God Alone i will get back my life and I have begun to take the atwpa needed and for those who have given me anything I have begun to and will repay everyone and they will forever be in my prayer.  And by the end of the month i will be settled in. So that my brother is what is next.   What is next is salvation and overcoming adversity and being humbled.  For that i will always praise Him.     Many people will never get to walk the path that i have been shown.  Sadly some that should never will know the beauty in given new eyes.  The things you may believe you see to be real, are in fact the real reason youll never get to see how blind you truly are.     With that i say God Bless...    Yes i am departing from this.    

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/01/1917

We're praying for you. Stay focused on The Lord and He'll lift you up.    :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/10/2019 at 9:46 AM, Cjohn376 said:

I figured it out i never know how to go about asking anyone for anything. Ivve always been entirely insistant on doing it for myself.  Its the fear of ridicule that sets most from refraining to even ask for help. Afraid to be chastized for doing so. I meant as i didnt know how or what to say to ask.   Its demeaning to ones self reliance. Anyhow its done and seeing as how the one place i felt i could openly express myself without fear of being judged did just that. I will be on my way.    For those who were genuinely praying for me i thank you.  I will always hold your names in my heart.  I literally wrote usernames in my prayer book so that you will forever be in my prayers.   GOD BLESS YOU ALL. 

On 6/11/2019 at 3:12 AM, Cjohn376 said:

In answer to your comment it has nothong to do in replacement of anything.  It ia a temporaty fix to a temporary problem being my temporary shelter at the moment and a warm bed.   See what you fail to understand is while you queation and mock and ridicule, through prayer i have stayed strong despite these judgements made that are hid behind words yet however u care to spin it are judgments and thats fine. I know my place as a Christian and will say this.  Regardless of how anyone may feel, as a Christian if you Truly are saved... Forgive me. 

Now i will have you know that i did get the page and i have read what is in their rules and i am very much in need and if your not then praise Jesus for that and i commend you.  Yet my employment is now with another and i have very much in words gotten a nice increase fromy previous employment and in prayer i have gained strength to overcome my situation and am getting back on my feet. Its through the love of Jesus and the word of God Alone i will get back my life and I have begun to take the atwpa needed and for those who have given me anything I have begun to and will repay everyone and they will forever be in my prayer.  And by the end of the month i will be settled in. So that my brother is what is next.   What is next is salvation and overcoming adversity and being humbled.  For that i will always praise Him.     Many people will never get to walk the path that i have been shown.  Sadly some that should never will know the beauty in given new eyes.  The things you may believe you see to be real, are in fact the real reason youll never get to see how blind you truly are.     With that i say God Bless...    Yes i am departing from this.    

Sorry you got hurt here and are leaving.   I always enjoyed your posts.   Glad you got a better job now.   God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1