jsimms615

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

Isaiah 19:19-25

My question is when did or will this happen or has it already happened?  Or is this a reference to the millenium?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi, jsimms65. You'll probably get more responses if you post this in the general forums. A lot of folks may otherwise over look seeing it in the welcome section. I'm checking this one has been here for two hours without a reply. Just something to consider. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,682
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

My question is when did or will this happen or has it already happened?  Or is this a reference to the millenium?

It takes place at tge beginning of the millinium.Egypt and Assyria are two of the nations which come against Jerusalem at the time of Armegeddon.

Most of the people in these countries will be destroyed but those who are left(saved)will remain in the promised land.

After Armegeddon, Israel inherits the promised land which stretches from the Euphrates to I believe the Nile.The Assyrians are the peoples in Iraq/Syria.

Dont expect to see any muslims in the promised land.Those that are saved during the war are christian.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

Hi jsimms615.

You asked a good question.

In prophecy we have to understand what God means by "Egypt" and apply it to end times correctly.

The kingdom of Egypt in the past were Israel's oppressors.  Egypt was the land of oppression's.  Injustice, cruelty, slavery.

Today the kingdom of Egypt is no longer ruling, but that land of oppression still exists.

The whole world is under the land of oppression and in bondage to her ways.

Christ calls us to come out of the bondage of this world spiritually.  We must dwell under the shadow of the Lord and not the shadow of this world.  If we refuse to come out of her....the world, we remain in that land of oppressions which is spiritually called Egypt.  God also calls Jerusalem Egypt spiritually because they choose to stay in bondage.  The world also prefers to stay under Egypt's shadow also, in the land of oppression's.  When Christ comes, there will be remnants left over of not only Israel but of all the nations.  Think of an olive tree when it is shaken, there's always a few left on the tree. The leftovers have been spared.  All these leftovers were dwelling spiritually in Egypt, and Christ will provides a way to heal that "land", and bring them to the truth.  These leftovers will remain here after he judges this world, and removes all the contamination.

Now Assyria.

Assyria in the past were a strong great army.  Today when God mentions "Assyria", he is speaking of the military might of this world.  All who trust in that military might are spiritually dwelling in the "land of Assyria".  There are leftovers of this land also who will be given mercy.  All are of the world so to speak.

So just as the remnants of Israel will be given mercy, same with these others that are spared.  Israel will be a third with them for all will serve the Lord Jesus Christ. 

This chapter is not speaking of actual nations but those spiritual "lands" that men of the earth dwell in.  The healing all starts in the millennium.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi jsimms615.

You asked a good question.

In prophecy we have to understand what God means by "Egypt" and apply it to end times correctly.

The kingdom of Egypt in the past were Israel's oppressors.  Egypt was the land of oppression's.  Injustice, cruelty, slavery.

Today the kingdom of Egypt is no longer ruling, but that land of oppression still exists.

The whole world is under the land of oppression and in bondage to her ways.

Christ calls us to come out of the bondage of this world spiritually.  We must dwell under the shadow of the Lord and not the shadow of this world.  If we refuse to come out of her....the world, we remain in that land of oppressions which is spiritually called Egypt.  God also calls Jerusalem Egypt spiritually because they choose to stay in bondage.  The world also prefers to stay under Egypt's shadow also, in the land of oppression's.  When Christ comes, there will be remnants left over of not only Israel but of all the nations.  Think of an olive tree when it is shaken, there's always a few left on the tree. The leftovers have been spared.  All these leftovers were dwelling spiritually in Egypt, and Christ will provides a way to heal that "land", and bring them to the truth.  These leftovers will remain here after he judges this world, and removes all the contamination.

Now Assyria.

Assyria in the past were a strong great army.  Today when God mentions "Assyria", he is speaking of the military might of this world.  All who trust in that military might are spiritually dwelling in the "land of Assyria".  There are leftovers of this land also who will be given mercy.  All are of the world so to speak.

So just as the remnants of Israel will be given mercy, same with these others that are spared.  Israel will be a third with them for all will serve the Lord Jesus Christ. 

This chapter is not speaking of actual nations but those spiritual "lands" that men of the earth dwell in.  The healing all starts in the millennium.

So, I'm just curious, would you interpret all of the other kingdoms in symbolic language because Isaiah mentions numerous other kingdoms in his prophecy?  So, you don't see any of them as literal?  I wonder if Isaiah understood it to be like that as well

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:02 AM, jsimms615 said:

No, this has never happened yet.

Read the entire chapter of Ezekiel 29: I am going to reference.

My understanding of Egypt's immediate future is this: Before the tribulation or in the tribulation (which is getting so very close); I believe the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) is going to nuke the Aswan Dam in Egypt, for the reasons mentioned in Ezekiel 29. I won't go into to the detail of the Russians involvement and alliance with Egypt and the building of the High Tower Dam. But, the Tower of Syene (Eze 39:) and the monument they currently sport on the construction of the dam is at the Aswan Dam.

Militarily, a conventional bomb can not break a thick well constructed feet thick dam, its got to be much more powerful. A radioactive bomb blast on the damn would destroy the country, as 95% of the population and food production is right along the Nile River. The radioactive water would go flooding North wiping everything out and leaving radioactive contamination. The northerly winds would blow radioactive contamination South and everyone would flee for fourth years until the radiation subsides (just like the Nevada nuclear test sites). 

After forty years and in the millennium, Egypt is going to repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Messiah, and they will be blessed, but will never be the power or influence they once were. A trade road will be built and their evidently will be no borders between Israel and its former enemy shortly into the millennium as I read scripture. 

I personally suspect we in our life time 'may' witness this event and / or the destruction of Damascus, Syria in one night; based on the climate of escalating current events, hostilities and buildups. Or, our Rapture may precede any or all of these events. 

That's only my scriptural view and understanding anyway.

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, jsimms615 said:

So, I'm just curious, would you interpret all of the other kingdoms in symbolic language because Isaiah mentions numerous other kingdoms in his prophecy?  So, you don't see any of them as literal?  I wonder if Isaiah understood it to be like that as well

I'm not sure which kingdoms you want to know about specifically because Isaiah is a big chapter, but here are a few main ones that God uses throughout the old testament scriptures.

Babylon - There was the kingdom of Babylon in the past, and concerning end time prophecies it represents "the world."  Babylon comes from the Word Babel and means confusion.  The world is in confusion ie, devoid of truth,...in darkness and in total chaos.  Babylon spiritually is all the Kingdoms and systems of man rolled into one.  All the cities of the world belong to this major city.  The spirit of the world.

Revelation 18:2   And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:3   For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

So in Babylon, you have the spirit of Egypt (land of oppression), and Assyria (military might/the armies/war)

and here's another one.

Tyre or Tyrus/Tarshis/Chittim.  Tyrus was the main port and trade center at that time.  So today that "spiritual land" is speaking of merchants...buying and selling/trade and commerce.  This is another side to Babylon also. 

Isaiah 23:1   The burden of Tyre. Howl, ye ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Chittim it is revealed to them.

The land of Chittim.....same thing.  Trade and Commerce where all the major corporations and merchants of the earth have waxed rich.  All form part of Babylon.  There are different aspects to her - oppressions, war, greed...and every foul spirit you can think of.  All are found in her.

So by knowing what these definitions stand for spiritually helps us to unlock and pinpoint what aspect God is specifically referring to in end time prophecies.  Of course all the scriptures have to be divided and deciphered according to context.

If there's anymore you want to know, just let me know and hopefully I can help.