• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Our eternal security IS JESUS ,   now let all continue in HIM and by HIM faithful to the end , HEEDING the HOLY SPIRIT lest any man fail of the grace of GOD .

JESUS is our grace , let us heed his unctions daily and walk after the SPIRIT , faithful to the end .  And if any does err,  be lightining fast to correct them .

sometimes I feel all i really have is my personal experiences, what i have learned from being on this earth

and what I have learned is that very, very few people actually stay close to Jesus. Yes, it is true our security is Jesus. But what does that mean when one goes to practice it? It means different things to different people. But as Jesus said, only few make it. Canonized saints say hardly any adult (believers included) makes it. That is scary and i am not saying that every utterance of a canonized saint has to be believed. The Catholic Church teaches that is not so. Yet, they lived their lives entirely for Jesus so they are more believable than not

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

In case anyone wonders why I wont be responding to Gordon ,     I have done what I could for him .    But now I shall pray for him . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

3 minutes ago, cantankerous5 said:

i understood all except this

Those who seek the Lord understand all things..

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

18 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Osas people do not believe that after you accept Jesus you can go out and have all the sins you want without regard to what is right in the eyes of God. Osas people want to live a life pleasing to the Lord, which means not sinning. Osas people believe that if one does sin, the Lord has it covered. 1 John 2

it needs to be explaind what "has it covered" means

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In case anyone wonders why I wont be responding to Gordon ,     I have done what I could for him .    But now I shall pray for him . 

what was the main beef?

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

dont make your prayer heard by others, go to your closet, dont be bold speaking it aloud, be quiet like a mouse, even in secret..

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

1 minute ago, gordon7777 said:

Those who seek the Lord understand all things..

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

ok, so I am a spiritual moron, i reckon

You are what you believe in. As are all peeps, and the problem I have for anyone is my aftershave, oh sorry the lack of it. 

1 minute ago, cantankerous5 said:

sometimes I feel all i really have is my personal experiences, what i have learned from being on this earth

and what I have learned is that very, very few people actually stay close to Jesus. Yes, it is true our security is Jesus. But what does that mean when one goes to practice it? It means different things to different people. But as Jesus said, only few make it. Canonized saints say hardly any adult (believers included) makes it. That is scary and i am not saying that every utterance of a canonized saint has to be believed. The Catholic Church teaches that is not so. Yet, they lived their lives entirely for Jesus so they are more believable than not

WHY are you SO TERRIFIED .   I have great peace in the LORD .   and if catholics LIVE FOR JESUS , then why do they pray to mary and saints .     OH dear ,  many are being deceived .

I got all I need ,  HIS NAME is CHRIST .    our part in all  this is , TO OBEY HIM , HIS SPIRIT .  if not we will fail of the grace of GOD .   JESUS came to establish the new convenant .

ONLY I don't think most know what that means .  IT MEANS to establish TRUTH ON THE INWARD PARTS .   HE DIDNT OMIT NO TRUTH < NO LAW .  HE PUTS IT ON THE INWARD PARTS .

WHERE BY THE SPIRIT we simply LIVE IT .  

But why do you have fear .    I know why .   You are in the wrong system my friend . And while its true a bad system is like a broken clock and can be right at least twice a day

IT WILL NEVER GIVE YOU THE TOTAL TRUTH .

You must flee rome and start afresh .    God will never hear nor honor a prayer that is prayed to saints or mary , in fact HE will deny all who do this .

Besides all that ,   I GOT ALL I NEED just praying BY CHRIST unto the FATHER .    I mean HE DID CREATE ALL and no other holds power like that .

You truly need to flee Rome .   Just start over in the bible .    Pray and seek HIM with the whole heart .     Things will clear up more and more in time .

And for all that is HOLY and TRUE , please do not see this as an attack ,  SEE IT AS AN ALL OUT ASSAULT of LOVE that desires none to perish .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

dont make your prayer heard by others, go to your closet, dont be bold speaking it aloud, be quiet like a mouse, even in secret..

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Well I wont argue with that .     I simply said what I did , so as none would be confused or think I hate you because I wont be responding .  BUT you are right about this ,

My prayers shall be in secrete for you .