• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WHY are you SO TERRIFIED .  

I  cannot answer this because I am not terrified

no idea why you say such things. If you refer to me saying it is "scary" that canonized saints say most don't make it to Heaven.. I meant that it is scary to others, not me (although if you never question yourself and your eternal destination.. you may be in the sin of presumption. None of us knows where we are going after death. We can tell ourselves we are the best Christian in the world all we want.. Only God knows)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

11 minutes ago, cantankerous5 said:

sometimes I feel all i really have is my personal experiences, what i have learned from being on this earth

and what I have learned is that very, very few people actually stay close to Jesus. Yes, it is true our security is Jesus. But what does that mean when one goes to practice it? It means different things to different people. But as Jesus said, only few make it. Canonized saints say hardly any adult (believers included) makes it. That is scary and i am not saying that every utterance of a canonized saint has to be believed. The Catholic Church teaches that is not so. Yet, they lived their lives entirely for Jesus so they are more believable than not

Sorry,  bad info.   Some "canonized" were not even saved themselves !    No,  they were not good examples for anyone to idolize nor ever to pray to.  That entire system of canonization is bogus,  of the devil.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cantankerous5 said:

Only God knows)

AND

whoever God Reveals this (anything) to.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2

6 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

You are what you believe in. As are all peeps, and the problem I have for anyone is my aftershave, oh sorry the lack of it. 

not one clue... :emot-questioned:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Sorry,  bad info.   Some "canonized" were not even saved themselves !    No,  they were not good examples for anyone to idolize nor ever to pray to.  That entire system of canonization is bogus,  of the devil.

how do you know they were not saved? 

that does not sound good at all... 

2 minutes ago, cantankerous5 said:

not one clue...

clue number one >   almost certainly logged on to the internet.

clue number two >   apparently english. (not translated from something to english)

clue number three >  on forums,  thousands or millions of posts every day,  leading people astry.

clue number four > on forums,  every now and then,  a post that is truthful.

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

AND

whoever God Reveals this (anything) to.

the devil appears as an angel of light. We can't trust .. well, hardly anyone can be trusted, any humans

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

27 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

How can you speak for people, some will believe one way, others another, as there are divisions, but what is divided is not of God, neither is divided opinions.

Neither is it right to speak as if there is one opinion of people n another side who make false accusation against what you uphold, which is also for millions of people you dont know and you accepted them without hearing them, is not not a bit of a wrong accusation.

You do not know my views on this as I find that both sides go to extremes. However it is a common argument on this forum to claim that osas folks believe they do not think they need to stop sinning.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, cantankerous5 said:

I  cannot answer this because I am not terrified

no idea why you say such things. If you refer to me saying it is "scary" that canonized saints say most don't make it to Heaven.. I meant that it is scary to others, not me (although if you never question yourself and your eternal destination.. you may be in the sin of presumption. None of us knows where we are going after death. We can tell ourselves we are the best Christian in the world all we want.. Only God knows)

I already see your problem .   Your problem is your lack of faith .     What on earth do you mean NONE OF us knows where we are going after death .

I TRUST IN JESUS as all I need .    I TRUST IN HIM as all I need .      THIS is where you lack and I promise I say this not to be mean . 

TRUST IN WHAT JESUS DID and THEN follow HIM FAITHFUL TO THE END .   MY FAITH and TRUST in my eternal destination , does not rest in what  I did ,

BUT WHAT HE DID .  

You are trusting in your own efforts ,   and in that you are in grave danger . WE SHOULD bodly KNOW and TRUST that WE ARE SAVED SOLEY BY WHAT CHRIST DID .

And keep that firm to the end .     What we all should also DO , IS EXAMINE TO SEE IF WE REALLY walk in the faith , IF WE REALLY FOLLOW HIM and not men .

MAKE that calling and election SURE ,  ENSURE ITS JESUS WE FOLLOW and not men who twist things .   ENSURE IT IS the JESUS OF THE BIBLE WE heed obey and love .

FOR if a man loves not HIM ,   KISS IT ALL GOODBYE .  AND IFTHEY LOVE HIM they would keep all his sayings and what a JOY and a rejoicing of the SOUL they are TO KEEP .

HE is with HIS OWN .  HE IS WITH HIS OWN .  I PROMISE HE IS WITH HIS OWN and HIS SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE .

PLEASE leave ROME and please start over .    THINGS can be cleared up for you so quick .    I KNOW WHO I  BELIEVE IN and I KNOW HIS BLOOD is all I NEED FOR SALVATION .

ITS ALL I NEED .   ALL I NEED .   HIS Sacrifice IS PURE and all we need . 

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, cantankerous5 said:

how do you know they were not saved? 

that does not sound good at all...

Clue number one:  most people are not ever saved.

Clue number two:  most roman .... well,  never mind .....

Clue number three:   TEST EVERYTHING - DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING (cannon or not),  UNLESS GOD SHOWS YOU IT IS TRUTH,  and it is PROVEN TRUE with two or three witnesses,   and in line with ALL OF GOD'S WORD...

i.e.  upon testing,  most thing you will ever hear in life prove to be untrue.   today, yesterday, and until Jesus returns.

• Thumbs Up 1