• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I'm not sure you have a good truthful point... possible i may be missing the point your trying to make.

Jesus came to a generation that knew the Words of God, spoke the words of God, thought they were living right by the Word of God but totally misinterpreted the character of God and the meaning of his written words.

They were applying Gods word in ways totally appualing  to God. They had twisted the meaning so much to make God into something from their understanding based on their fallen nature. Jesus articulated they had made the misrepresintation so distored they did not even know God.

They tortured and killed Christ cause they thought he was the one perverting the meaning of God's Word and thought he was guilty of blasphemy. So they killed the living Word of God because they liked what they made out of The Word of God better then "The Truth".

If a person is not born again and does not have Gods Holy Spirit teaching and correcting them and does not have Christ in them  helping them to know God. They are just using the Word of God to make a false God in there own sinful image and people that do not know God will accept and agree with false Gods and false teachings and Will misapply Gods word in ways that are appualing to God.

Because their false teachings are comforting to the flesh and help people absolve their guilt of Sin with out the work of Christ in them. Or they can pridefully Lord them self as superior of others.

Plus they can justify the fruit of the works of flesh like sloth, lust, greed, anger, pride, envy and gluttony using Gods Words but then twisting the meanings without rightly dividing the Word of God and appling it to produce the rightouess works of Salvation God prepared for us long ago. 

This statement is moot to my comment as I was referring to the regenerated child of God... and this is of no comparative to Pharisees and Sadducees. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

14 hours ago, enoob57 said:

This statement is moot to my comment as I was referring to the regenerated child of God... and this is of no comparative to Pharisees and Sadducees. 

It wasn't just the Pharisees and Sadduccees. The whole culture was picking up stone and cried release barabass.. Jesus confronted the leaders and teachers but it was the people that were following them and learning from them and paricpating in the mobs. Even his own disciples tried to keep unclean people from approaching Him at first. Harmony is not truth. I have never seen anything an the Word to suggest it. Jesus said he was bringing a sword that would divide even the closest of relationships. 

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

It wasn't just the Pharisees and Sadduccees. The whole culture was picking up stone and cried release barabass.. Jesus confronted the leaders and teachers but it was the people that were following them and learning from them and paricpating in the mobs.

The Jewish culture was one of political/religious centered on the temple... thus the power the religious leaders, Pharisee and Sadducees, had over the people. If they excommunicated from temple they were excommunicated from Jewish life... many times in the Scriptures you see said of the people 'being afraid of the religious leaders' as their motive to do what they did... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

51 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The Jewish culture was one of political/religious centered on the temple... thus the power the religious leaders, Pharisee and Sadducees, had over the people. If they excommunicated from temple they were excommunicated from Jewish life... many times in the Scriptures you see said of the people 'being afraid of the religious leaders' as their motive to do what they did... 

Exactly, because the truth is always a risk to the disruption of harmony. In a relationship every time you tell the truth you are risking a disruption of harmony. Even a little child asked, if they spilt the kool aid on the floor is confronted with the knowing, if they say yes there is a good possibility the harmony in the house will be disrupted. 

There is no close intimacy with out truth but many people in their marriages, relationship even from the pulpit value harmony over truth and destroy the potential of the incredible trust and intimacy and character development of integrity by sacrificing  the truth.

Which is littlerly what they did.

So if anyone is using harmony as a test for truth they are in a false belief system. Many cults and the occult use this very deception as the proof they have the Truth and it is also a way to manipulate the people in to passivity of ignoring and denying the truth to keep harmony.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, Cletus said:

. you either believe what the bible says, or you do not. 

On 6/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, Cletus said:

interesting how when mention of scripture you either do not like and/or contradicts what doctrine you believe, you immediately begin to employ the tactic of misdirection.  You know who else changes the topic when it dont suit them?... my two year old daughter.  I have a video of her when i was trying to get her to do this dance she does, and she got this look on her face and began to point and talk about her dinosaur toy.  its a real funny video.  she just wont dance on camera. 

the bible says apostasy is possible, and warns against it.  full stop.  nothing about self reliance. you either believe what the bible says, or you do not. 

Agreed! We must believe what the Bible says.Here is what the Originator and Chief Proponent Of Eternal Security says..... “ All That come to me already has Eternal Life and will NEVER COME UNDER CONDEMNATION”   Nobody yet has been able to weasel out of this verse.Care to try?

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

8 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Agreed! We must believe what the Bible says.Here is what the Originator and Chief Proponent Of Eternal Security says..... “ All That come to me already has Eternal Life and will NEVER COME UNDER CONDEMNATION”   Nobody yet has been able to weasel out of this verse.Care to try?

Just curious what version of the bible you are using and what verse that is.  The closest I come to what you posted in the NJKV is John 6:37

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Just curious what version of the bible you are using and what verse that is.  The closest I come to what you posted in the NJKV is John 6:37

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

John 5:24

• Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Oh, so you were just paraphrasing?

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Yes