IGNORED

Is it possible to worship the beast even though it’s not here yet?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have intrusive thoughts and one night, my mind said that I “worship the mark of the beast” and on that same night, my head started tingling. The next day, it was still tingling and now today it feels numb. I am in desperate need of answers as this is scaring me.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Welcome to Worthy, Wotz.   If you have received Christ as your Lord and Master and the thought is intrusive, it is very unlikely that you worship the beast or its mark.  .  Satan is the accuser of the brethren so if the thought is accusing you it is most likely from the enemy.  God does not accuse.  He does point out our sin so that we can come to Him to confess it and He will cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  

I would see a medical doctor about the numbness to be sure it is not a mild stroke or some other neurological problem.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Wotz, intrusive thoughts can come from many things...  sometimes from the dark ones, but more often either from our own selves worrying about our spiritual selves, to people being abused (especially as very young children)  I have acquaintances of people who were used in Satanic Rituals and some here put through mind control experiments by our own government.   Brain chemistry imbalances can also be a possibility and that should be checked out before taking into account these other possibilities.

While it is possible for a person to worship Lucifer or Satan today I would think a person would not have questions about that...   so to answer your worries I would have to ask if you have worshipped Satan in your life knowing who Satan is?     

As for the intrusive thoughts, one would have to have some discussion about your past to get into that realm. 

As for worshipping the beast I would be surprised that you could do that without knowing it, and even if you had in the past it's not unforgivable.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

6 hours ago, Wotz said:

I have intrusive thoughts and one night, my mind said that I “worship the mark of the beast” and on that same night, my head started tingling. The next day, it was still tingling and now today it feels numb. I am in desperate need of answers as this is scaring me.

Hi, Wotz. I'd also like to welcome you to Worthy, since this is your first post. Just a few questions for you. Are you a born again believer in Christ Jesus? Another concern for nagging intrusive, and obsessive thoughts such a described, might indicate some participation in occult practices in the past, that could bring spiritual bondage on you. Sometimes sensations of numbness can but not in every case, be a sign of demonic attack. Try rebuking these thoughts audibly in the name of Jesus, and see if it doesn't let up when things such as this occurs. It may take several determined attempts before having any success.  

3 hours ago, Willa said:

I would see a medical doctor about the numbness to be sure it is not a mild stroke or some other neurological problem.

This could very well be another possibility. I would definitely check into this. 

30 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I see that you have a tag on this post that says "mental illness".  Have you been diagnosed with any mental illness? 

And of course, the final concern, and have you ever had any professional psychiatric counsel? Praying for you. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Wotz said:

It sounds like you need to take your head to a physician.

• Thumbs Up 1