Sign in to follow this  
Journey365

Good Weather Website

I was wondering if anyone can give me a very reliable weather website that I can go to?
The ones I tried goes directly to the area I live but aren't accurate for some reason.

I have tried weatherbug, weather channel and wunderground. :th_frusty:

Does anyone have any others that I can try? :help:

I look out of the window and decide what the weather is like ..as for what it will be like tomorrow or futher I look at several and chose the one I like best as they are all as bad /good as each other 

I used to have a weather worm ..it was amazingly accurate  just hang it outside and watch 

if it is wet /rain

if it is dry/sunny

if it is blowing about  / windy 

if it is white / snowy 

if you cant see it  / it has been stolen 

• Haha 3

On 6/11/2019 at 4:23 AM, ladypeartree said:

I used to have a weather worm ..it was amazingly accurate  just hang it outside and watch 

@ladypeartree :th_wave: That is so cute :heart: yet so hilarious :rofl:

all at the same time! :thumbsup: Thanks for tickling my funny bone.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:49 PM, Journey365 said:

:help:

@Journey365 I wish I could. But I am searching :sherlock:high and low for one myself. If you ever find one... pm me with it, okay? And I'll do likewise for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Journey365 I wish I could. But I am searching :sherlock:high and low for one myself. If you ever find one... pm me with it, okay? And I'll do likewise for you.

try this one..the only thing is the others I had you could tell what the weather was hourly.. so far I don't see this.  also if there is bad weather either for your own area or on the way it gets your attention right away.. so far I like this and it's the most accurate I have had.. I will keep looking.

http://www.WEATHER.GOV.   http://www.FORECAST.IO.

Edited by Journey365
forgot to put in the links

Sign in to follow this