Hanalei

Hello and question

Hi, I just want to read here because it feels safe and friendly and supportive and lots of knowledge. But my question is how to get rid of bad spiritual things in my home? I moved in a new place that is newly built and very nice, but long story short, I have been seeing a black shadow moving through the rooms on 4 different times in the last week since I moved here. I'm not afraid but I don't want it here. What do I need to do to make it leave? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 3

Welcome, Hanalei.  I am sure that people here will be able to help you.  Have you given your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master?

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Hanalei said:

Hi, I just want to read here because it feels safe and friendly and supportive and lots of knowledge. But my question is how to get rid of bad spiritual things in my home? I moved in a new place that is newly built and very nice, but long story short, I have been seeing a black shadow moving through the rooms on 4 different times in the last week since I moved here. I'm not afraid but I don't want it here. What do I need to do to make it leave? 

Welcome to Worthy, Hanalei. I'm glad you feel this way about WCF. If this should occur again, verbally rebuke it in the name of Jesus, and command it to leave your home. The Lord gave us power over these things. Luke 10:19 God bless you, and I'll be praying. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• This is Worthy 2
  • Loved it! 2

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Welcome to Worthy, Hanalei. I'm glad you feel this way about WCF. If this should occur again, verbally rebuke it in the name of Jesus, and command it to leave your home. The Lord gave us power over these things. Luke 10:19 God bless you, and I'll be praying. 

Hey David, it might be worthy to ask whether Hanalei, is a born again believer before suggesting to "rebuke them in Jesus Name."  Remember the 7 sons of Sceva? not known there, probably wouldn't work here, just saying, love you bro, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

By the way, welcome to this forum Hanalei, God bless and direct you in every area of your life.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Heybro said:

Hey David, it might be worthy to ask whether Hanalei, is a born again believer before suggesting to "rebuke them in Jesus Name."  Remember the 7 sons of Sceva? not known there, probably wouldn't work here, just saying, love you bro, God bless.

Oops! :unsure::wacko::blink: Yeah, I forgot! Thanks, bro. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

22 hours ago, Hanalei said:

Hi, I just want to read here because it feels safe and friendly and supportive and lots of knowledge. But my question is how to get rid of bad spiritual things in my home? I moved in a new place that is newly built and very nice, but long story short, I have been seeing a black shadow moving through the rooms on 4 different times in the last week since I moved here. I'm not afraid but I don't want it here. What do I need to do to make it leave? 

Hi Hanalei... :)  Welcome!  We're glad you're here.  Having spiritual peace in the home is very important, but that peace must begin in your heart.  

Colossians 3:15... Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.... And be thankful.

If you know Jesus as Savior and Lord of your life, you've already made a good start.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Hi everyone, and thank you for such open friendly hearts. I'm not a Christian but I know well enough that when there are dark spiritual beings in your home, Jesus is the answer. Or God. Or the Holy Bible. I've never experienced this sort of thing before in other places I lived. 

So I have some questions. Is there any way I can make the dark thing leave if I don't have the power a Christian has?

If not, I know some Christians in my new job and maybe I could ask them to make it leave. If so, would it just return again or does it have to stay away if they tell it to? (Sorry, this is not my forte :unsure:) I hope I haven't said anything offensive. I have the utmost respect for you all. 

sister Hanalei Adoniram

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praying for You! 1