Hanalei

Hello and question

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, Hanalei said:

Hi, I just want to read here because it feels safe and friendly and supportive and lots of knowledge. But my question is how to get rid of bad spiritual things in my home? I moved in a new place that is newly built and very nice, but long story short, I have been seeing a black shadow moving through the rooms on 4 different times in the last week since I moved here. I'm not afraid but I don't want it here. What do I need to do to make it leave? 

Hi Hanalei,

Welcome to the Worthy family. You have had lots of good advice from friends here. My thoughts are that as you come before God REPENT of all the things that have let those evil spirits harass you. Repenting is the only way to stop those evil spirits. You have given then a doorway, a legal entrance by your will into your life. Thus you need to renounce those things before the Lord and ask His forgiveness for letting them rule over you.

praying, Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Tae said:

This my first time on here

Welcome, Tae.  Post a few more times in the welcome area so that you will be allowed to post elsewhere.  Are you a Christian?

Hi,  Hanalei ! What ever is of God, His Word, Sing Praises, meditate upon the Lord. Resist the Devil and his minions and they will flee you if you are in Christ. You have the ability to see into areas most cannot. It can be quite disturbing I know. Don't let them distract you. Keep your eyes and thoughts upon Godly things for that is our prize. The enemy seeks to distract us the bible says in  1 Peter 5:8 KJV Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

You see Hanalei if you are in Christ you have to give the Devil permission to devour you because he can not touch you without your permission. James 4:7 KJV Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Don't let fear have a foothold in you as Jesus has already WON the fight for you if you have accepted Him as your savior. The Devil is to you a toothless old lion that is sound and fury signifying nothing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hanalei, you should also read Ephesians, chapter 6.   That chapter is about the armor of God that we can put on as believers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Firstly, you cannot out-sin God. That would be setting yourself up to be BIGGER than Him.

Secondly, your wrongdoings are passe to the Lord. He already: ALREADY died and shed blood to COVER your sin.

Thirdly, you CANNOT disown God anymore than you can disown the sky, the air, the cosmos.

Fourthly, to the Lord you are more precious than anything material or immaterial that he has Created.

Simply put: HE WANTS HIS DAUGHTER BACK. All you have to do is accept that by accepting His Sacrifice for you - FOR YOU PERSONALLY. He wants to be YOUR LOVE.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1