IGNORED

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

WHO WE OBEY IS WHO WE LOVE .      And not all the hyper grace in the world can deny this .  no man , no woman , no angel .

ITS JUST the pure simple truth .   Love and obedience CANNOT BE SEPERATED .   

FOR HE WHO LOVES ME OBEYS ME , HE KEEPS MY SAYINGS .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am saying exactly that .   IN this world , BY THIS WORLD ye shall suffer TRIBULATION .     BUT we will not suffer the wrath of GOD .

The beast comes against SAINTS not AINTS .      GOD , HIS WRATH , comes against AINTS , not SAINTS .       hopefully that lil saying will help us all REMEMBER THAT WELL .

How exactly is that going to work when God shuts off the lights. I think it is going to be dark for Believers too.

How about when God turns the water to blood? It will take just as yucky to believers as nonbelievers.

It is for these reasons that God's plan is to take believers OUT of the world before His wrath.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

How exactly is that going to work when God shuts off the lights. I think it is going to be dark for Believers too.

How about when God turns the water to blood? It will take just as yucky to believers as nonbelievers.

It is for these reasons that God's plan is to take believers OUT of the world before His wrath.

As I said we wont be going under the wrath of GOD .    The beast and his aints will .    NOT the saints .   the saints WILL , however go under the great wrath of the beast .

Lets not fear man nor to lose our lives  .    Remember ,  BLESSED , not cursed , BUT BLESSED are those who suffer for HIS NAME SAKE .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

55 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You do realize the resurrection and rapture occur at His coming?

Right?

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

JLB

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

48 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

As I said we wont be going under the wrath of GOD .    The beast and his aints will .    NOT the saints .   the saints WILL , however go under the great wrath of the beast .

Lets not fear man nor to lose our lives  .    Remember ,  BLESSED , not cursed , BUT BLESSED are those who suffer for HIS NAME SAKE .

Sorry, my friend, but you are living a dream world. The real world is pretrib. Paul has made it absolutely clear that HIS rapture / gathering comes just before Wrath - as if the rapture will be the trigger for the wrath.

My guess is, you really don't know where "the trib" is in Revelation. The 70th week or "trib" is marked by 7's: the 7th seal begins the week, and the 7th vial ends the week. The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint.

So where does wrath begin when compared to the "trib?" Wrath - God's wrath - as in the Day of His wrath, will begin at the 6th seal. And the church will certainly be raptured just before that, as Paul has said.

Did you notice the huge crowd, too large to number? The ONLY end time crowd so large is the raptured church: all the dead in Christ plus those alive and in Christ: it will be billions - plus all the kids under the age of accountability - indeed, a crowd too large to number. Did you notice they are seen in heaven in chapter 7 - while Jesus' return to earth to Armageddon is in chapter 19? Even John proves to us that the rapture will be pretrib. Your argument fails.

4 minutes ago, JLB said:

You do realize the resurrection and rapture occur at His coming?

Right?

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

JLB

Yes, certainly the church will be caught up at His coming, but also certain it will be His pretrib coming. This is long long before the end of the week.  The truth is, the church is going to wait out the entire week in heaven, and then return WITH Him after the marriage and supper.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Short answer to the OP: NO

Long answer: NO NO NO.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Such a small view of God and what He is capable of.  As with Israel in Egypt during those plagues, God will keep His own from the coming plagues.

Edited by Last Daze
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Because we are who we are (and not what we think we are) we fashion Yahweh after OUR image. In FACT God fashioned us with some of His Attributes, in His Likeness. But not all of them.

If we think God is some kind of energizer bunny that we recharge by our prayer, then we have a very small idea of the INFINITE God.

God is PLEASED to include us in His plans. It is what He does and what He likes to do. The fact that His created ones get it wrong so often does not surprise Him. He knew ahead of time what it was going to cost Him, and He did it anyway.

We have limited dimensions, and see only in a few of those. The Lord High God created the dimensions and can see all of them all of the time and move throughout any of them at will.

Think of the prophesies as sometimes written on an orange. When you peel it and lay it flat it SEEMS they are linear. But this is NOT necessarily the case. 

For mere humans to try and plumb the depth of The Lord's intellect is fraught with problems. So it is with His prophesies. They are mostly only really well understood in hind-sight. That is OK. It is the Lord's doing and I would hate to be an adviser to God. See what Isiah says about that!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Yes, certainly the church will be caught up at His coming, but also certain it will be His pretrib coming.

You do understand that His coming is His second coming, right?

Its at the end of the age, on the last Day.

Are you aware that He destroys the antichrist at His coming as well?

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB

• Praise God! 1