IGNORED

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Matthew 24:15 and Matthew 24:31 are second coming  verses. 

At the 2nd coming the gathered/raptured saints will follow Jesus to Armageddon battle :

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Because the kings of the earth will prepare their army to battle Jesus in Armageddon :

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.          

So Matt 24:31 is the rapture.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Cletus said:

Rev 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Those who died in Christ will rise first and then those who are alive will be caught up and forever be with the Lord be4 the Great Tribulation.

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.   This is what Paul wrote confirmed by Jesus here :

Rev 3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, Cletus said:

Rev 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days.

The tribulation meaning in the above verse is for the church in Smyrna, not the same with the Great Tribulation which shall come upon all the world, as described here :

Rev 3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,394
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 6/12/2019 at 2:06 AM, R. Hartono said:

Think of the arrogance of man and Satan to think they can even stand before the Lord; much less war with Him! Living in the last days, one of the things that come immediately to mind, is the CERN Large Hadron Collider and the search for the God particle and other dimensions. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord allows them to unlock the gates of Hell. It would fit nicely with the book of Revelation. Are you aware of CERN'S work, occult symbolism and occult ceremonies and budget? 

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

no.  the letters are all in revelation.  this tells us as to when. 

Foolish virgins shall be left. Wise shall be taken

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Cletus said:

no.  the letters are all in revelation.  this tells us as to when. 

Lets look back again at the very question this man asked .   Does worthy to escape all these things , PROVE a pre trib rapture .

NO .  

And they rejoiced that they were worthy to suffer shame for his name .

When we are persecuted , killed for his name sake , cast into prison ,  We are being counted WORTHY to SUFFER FOR HIM .

Pre trib is not true .    For it is the righteous JUDGMENT OF GOD that we be COUNTED WORTHY to SUFFER tribulation FOR THE KINGDOM .

Folks are missing many things these days , due to a pre trib teaching man .   

And that we through MUCH tribulation should enter into the kingdom of heaven .   Paul warned folks .  

But today with pre trib , somehow we are counted worthy when we escape the worlds persecution or tribulation .

Not the case .

Its very clear in revelations , AS YOU WELL KNOW ALREADY ,     that the beast , His tribulation cometh against the true saints .

And every time the Actual wrath of GOD is mentioned , ITS against those who had WORSHIPPED the beast , took his mark

Etc etc .      Its high time folks start praying and reading the bible for themselves .    

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The tribulation meaning in the above verse is for the church in Smyrna, not the same with the Great Tribulation which shall come upon all the world, as described here :

Another mis taught idea .   Those seven churches actually EXISTED in pauls day .   Ephesus was one of them .     This putting churches into some kind of age

IS mans invention .     Those seven churches existed in the days of paul , john  , peter .  They were largely located in asia minor and some in jersualem and etc .

Lets all start over , IN only bibles .   First , tonight I want us to all do something .

Go and bury all books and etc and let us pick up ONLY the bible again .  

Men have truly destroyed a lot of things , wrested scrips unto their own destruction .  Taught acronyms , INSTEAD of CHRIST

taught and instructed by mens hermes and etc .   

Let all go to a funeral and die to self and pick up ONLY the bible .    Watch what happens .   

9 minutes ago, Cletus said:

the term "great tribulation" refers to grapes in a vat being pressed from all sides.  why oh why would God be pressing grapes in a vat with bitter fruit? 

two words... get ready. 

SPOT ON RIGHT CLETUS .      AND right again .     GET READY ,  the fiery trials of our FAITH are about to be UNLEASHED .

And many will be killed for the true faith .   OH but let patience have her perfect work , let us endure faithful and may we grow even more as our faith is refined .

NO FEAR OF MAN .   ONLY HOPE IN GOD who is GOOD AT ALL TIMES .    What a merciful GOD we serve that HE would even ALLOW us to be counted worthy

to suffer shame for CHRIST .    I think folks have forgotten something .

JESUS said , BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN YOU ARE PERSECUTED .   but pre trib acts like its a curse to go under or through the tribulation .

HEY CHURCH lets heed JESUS .  BLESSED are YOU when you aer hated

BLESSED are you when you are persecuted , beaten , mocked , scourged for HIS NAME SAKE .

THIS IS a blessing and folks got no idea of the mercy of GOD .   FOR better is it to suffer for HIM than to be without chastisement .

ITS the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT of GOD to allow us to be persecuted and killed for the SAKE OF OUR LORD , for the KINGDOM .

Paul knew it .    Now I agree no chastening might FEEL GOOD ,  I mean whips on the back wont be feeling good

or punches on the head wont feel good . BUT if we take whatever is coming against us PAITENLY and let patience have her perfect work

BLESSED ARE WE .     As I have long said , ITS A HONOR AND A WIN WIN to serve the LIVING GOD .     YES IT IS .    LET all rejoice in the LORD and fear not a thing men can do

or will do to us .    JUST LEAP FOR JOY when you are persecuted ,    AS JESUS SAID TO DO .  AND HE WILL GIVE US all the conosoling , strength  inner peace and joy to DO SO.
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME .  NO MATTER what we suffer , GOD IS GOOD .    I could sing this SONG ALL NIGHT . 

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NO FEAR OF MAN . 

to suffer shame for CHRIST .    

The 10 virgins fear no man either

The foolish virgins suffer shame of being left.

7 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

The 10 virgins fear no man either

The foolish virgins suffer shame of being left.

Is this truly how you are going to try and sway me to believe in pre trib .   Cause if it is ,   Do not frustrate yourself .  This makes no sense man .

Show me in scrip where I was wrong .  Not in what YOU think something says or etc in a parable .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde