R. Hartono

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

42 minutes ago, JLB said:

The are scriptures in the Bible that teach us there is a pre trib  rapture.

The Resurrection and Rapture occur at His coming. 

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.   1 Thessalonians 4:15

Here we see the resurrection and rapture occur at His coming. 

Case Closed. 

JLB 

yes, at the appearance of Yeshua, not the physical returning upon the earth.  The scripture, both OT and NT support that the redeemed... dead and living... are  called out, removed, and protected in the tabernacle of Yahweh per King David prior to the tribulation period or time of Jacob's trouble per Jeremiah and Isaiah.

As the bride is called out to the groom when He comes to get her in the Hebrew wedding oft referenced by Yeshua, those alive and dead that make up the redeemed of Yeshua will be called out from the earth to join Him in the air as Paul wrote  to us, and we will be hidden in the rooms provided by Him according to John 14 and Isaiah 26... before the tribulation period.

The blessed hope.

Edited by OldCoot

2 hours ago, JLB said:

Please post the scripture that says we are worthy, as unregenerate unbelievers to believe or obey the Gospel.

We are not born again, before we believe or obey the Gospel, if that is the point you are trying to make.

JLB 

Where are you coming from?  It is the Holy Spirit who draws us to Salvation in Christ.  Where were you before Christ. Unregenerate, Unrepentant, Wild by Nature; And yet Christ died for even you in this state of disrespect.  We are His chosen, and if His chosen we are worthy to become saved, before we were saved.  Before you were in your mothers womb, I knew you.  I am the potter and you are the clay.  I make some vessels for honor, and some vessels for dishonor.  We are not in Charge.

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

For how long? Practice for 1 second and then physically die, or Practice for 5 years and then physically die, or Practice for 25 years and then physically die.  The crutch of the Gospel can be said in one or two sentences. Repent, and follow Me.  Death bed conversion, or life long practice.  Either one will do.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes, the thief on the cross and people who call upon the Lord at the moment of death, are examples of the exception, not the rule of everyday life.

Did you read what Paul wrote?

of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

These are not dead bed conversions, but Paul has warned once and was now warning them again...that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Those Christians who practice the works of the flesh, will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Please don’t think for a moment, that we as born again Christians, who practice unrighteousness are somehow righteous.

Learn to walk according to the Spirit, and practice the truth , practice righteousness, practice loving God and loving your neighbor.

This is the lifestyle of righteousness.

JLB