• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That sounds like a (particular religion) school, and there were thousands of (if not millions) children abused by those.   Parents didn't know, or were told to stay in line with the church,  and those who stayed in line with that church were continually hurt (spiritually always, and other ways often).

YES .   ALWAYS HURT SPIRTUALLY is a totally TRUE ASSESMENT .    AND also in other ways like these has it hurt others too .  BUT ALWAYS SPIRITUALLY .

SHE is , as my Spanish friends would say ,  LA MADRE DE MEURTE , REINA De los angeles malos .         The mother of death , queen of the bad angels .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, There is no god with me. I kill, and I make alive. I wound, and I heal. There is no one who can deliver out of my hand.

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Jesus spent a lot of time alone praying to the Father. He fasted too. Why? So that when the time came to call upon the promises of God, He had the authority, Mat 17:19-21. Jesus too had to learn, Heb 5:8. Every miracle of Jesus was done through the faith of the one asking for healing. Jesus already healed us, we just have to believe, Isa 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24.

The Good News of the Kingdom isn't Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection. Jesus preached the Good News, but admonished His disciples NOT to say anything about His impending death. Wait what!? If Jesus was preaching the gospel (good news) and it wasn't His death, then what was it? Having dominion, through God, over the enemy. There is a cause and effect. We are at war. When we are obedient to God, then we win. When we go with the enemy through sin, we suffer for it. Learn to be obedient, 1 Kings 13:26, cease from sin, 1 John 3:9; 5:18, and live in victory, 1 John 2:13-14; 4:4; 5:4.

Be on the offensive, believe in God's promises and His word.

I have used up all my reactions so I cant 'like' anymore posts today but thank you...Yes I believe I need to be obedient, take up my cross and follow Jesus and realise this is a war and not just a game...not so long ago I could see all this so clearly and with confidence in Christ my son and I battled against the enemy in the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name! And then I gave into temptation over and over until I nearly couldnt see what this was all about anymore....thank you and thanks to everyone who helped me see that it wasn't an accident my son went through this and God didn't abandon Him and I didn't put him through it but it is a war that we need to be prepared for because it is serious and is to be taken seriously ? one thing I am hearing so much lately is OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS KEY! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Every miracle of Jesus was done through the faith of the one asking for healing.

Yet one man was healed, and told the religious leaders he was healed, 

yet did not know who had healed him.   (no one to have faith in)

Simply Jesus Word Spoken to him was not only sufficient, but as always more than enough ..... and more than is or was deserved....

14 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Simply Jesus Word Spoken to him was not only sufficient, but as always more than enough ..... and more than is or was deserved....

Amen 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Abdicate said:

"Every miracle of Jesus was done through the faith of the one asking for healing."

Jesus asked the man will he be healed ? The man shows how he had faith to be healed of the angel that went to the pool, but had no opportunity to get there in time. Jesus is there for him in time,  this time  (the multitudes always said to everyone that Jesus is a prophet to heal this same way occured for blind Bartimaeus) , then commands the man in the same faith(that is why in faith he waits at the pool always) to rise take up his bed and walk, and the man by faith does so. Apostle Paul did the same way to the impotant man, and perceived that he had faith to be healed, and id to him, stand upright on your feet., and by faith he leaped and walked.

Mark 10:46 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

John 5:In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

John 5:And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Acts 14:And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.

13 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Be encouraged, sister... We all--ALL fall short of the glory of God.  We all make mistakes.  ....but, you see, that's why Jesus died for us.  Did you know that even repentance is from God?  Yes, He gives those who are His a repentant spirit when they sin.  So we repent (contritely) and press on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Acts 5:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Thank you and Amen ? what a merciful God we serve! Praise God! 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

17 hours ago, diane32 said:

Thank you both.  My son is actually one of the nicest kindest people you could ever meet. He used to react to bullies in extreme ways but I had to learn to discipline him for his reactions so he would stop reacting and they would leave him alone. He learned the right way to stand up to them was simply to let them know he wasn't afraid and that worked. That is only a small piece (although massive to us at the time) of what he endured. He is now in his room not eating much, quiet, extremely shy and very low mood and it is making me think how he ended up like this. The last school he was in the teachers put him in the basement for weeks from 9am to 3pm he never got out of there the whole day and he was mentally affected by this but I prayed and God kept telling me the story of Joseph through different people and he said it to me aswell so we prayed and I believed that maybe he was to endure this for a reason until one day I had to go the school and asked to see the room he was in...the secretary was upset and annoyed at the way my son was being treated and said he is a lovely kid I don't understand why he's being treated this way but I knew it was the enemy and we had to keep praying. I was nearly sick when I saw what they were keeping him in and now the room has been closed off cos it's not fit for humans basically...My son was very close to God but now he says he doesn't believe in Him, he thinks if God was so loving then why did He watch him go through this and not help him etc...I am now wondering was God with us in this or did I let my son go through torment at the hands of these teachers and I think that's why I'm struggling in my walk now too...and I really appreciate your prayers thank you ?

Hi diane,

You have had lots of replies. Since I am in Australia we are in a different time zone. However I do feel for you and your son going through that difficult time. And the important part is `going through.` Remember Ps. 23, `Yea though I go through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me...`

You son, (& you) need to know that this world is damaged with damaged people and terrible things happen to us BUT the Lord is with us and will take us through. Teach you son the reality of this damaged world and that we can hold the hand of the Lord who will take us THROUGH.

Your son came through, so tell him he is a winner and has overcome what others would plan for evil. Tell him to let it make him strong in his heart that the Lord took him through. It is all about our heart being changed and becoming strong in the Lord against those who are evil.

all the best, and praying, Marilyn.

• Loved it! 2

22 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi diane,

You have had lots of replies. Since I am in Australia we are in a different time zone. However I do feel for you and your son going through that difficult time. And the important part is `going through.` Remember Ps. 23, `Yea though I go through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me...`

You son, (& you) need to know that this world is damaged with damaged people and terrible things happen to us BUT the Lord is with us and will take us through. Teach you son the reality of this damaged world and that we can hold the hand of the Lord who will take us THROUGH.

Your son came through, so tell him he is a winner and has overcome what others would plan for evil. Tell him to let it make him strong in his heart that the Lord took him through. It is all about our heart being changed and becoming strong in the Lord against those who are evil.

all the best, and praying, Marilyn.

Amen sis! Thank you so much! A few people have told me to say things to him to encourage him and let him know God is with Him and I do let him know but lately not sincerely because I've been struggling to believe it myself but I will definitely say the things you and others have said and I know it will touch his heart to know people care and are praying for him so thank you ? PS I would love to live in Australia lol

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

18 hours ago, diane32 said:

I have often wondered if my disobedience to God is the reason my youngest son has suffered so much throughout his life and im really starting to believe that in fact it is true...

I don't really understand what your suggesting. Can you elaborate a bit more? What are you obeying that causes your son suffering? Are you talking about your direct actions of obedience to a statute of scripture guven to parents that is causing suffering for your son? Or are you saying you think that because you serve God you think the enemy has put a target on your son? How old is your son? What kind of school was he in? What country are you in? He changed schools? How often did he change schools at what ages? Did any one prompt you to think putting you Son in the basement all day for weeks was godly or that abuse is good for children? I would not think that scripture about Israel and Joseph is Gods instruction for parents to obey. So maybe the question you ask yourself would be, Was I really obeying God? And if not admit you were not. Then apologize to your son for not protecting him and being so foolish. Joseph was not a child and the man who had him thrown in prison was not his parent. If Israel knew Joseph was alive He would of chased them down and saved his Son and probably killed most of them. I hate to think what je would of done to his otjer sons if he was not decieved. Your telling your Son God punished him because he want to make a Godly man out of Him, and you didnt protect him from crazy people because you were obeying God?  of course he doesn't want anything to do with that God. He probably is questioning your sanity. I'm a Christian, know the word of God and know God came to give us abundant life, forgive our sins and Satan comes to kill steal and destroy. Robbing a child of Trust in Christ and teaching them you are the infallible one is not something God would do or ask you to do.

Edited by Reinitin