• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

It cud mean with though it wasnt, are u Professor ?

You only have to learn a little New Testament Greek grammar to know what I mean. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, Deborah_ said:

You only have to learn a little New Testament Greek grammar to know what I mean. 

You cannot take that conclusion by using Google Translate only

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Sure anyone can, if they choose to.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

What gives you the idea that I'm using Google Translate? Hasn't it occurred to you that I might actually have studied New Testament Greek and know what I'm talking about?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/12/2019 at 12:53 AM, R. Hartono said:

Many people after reading Matt 24:29-30 assume that Jesus will appear in the sky (rapture) after the sun is darkened.

Matt 24 :29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And THEN shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The word 'THEN" makes people assume that Jesus will appear AFTER the sun is darkened.

In fact rapture will take place when the sun still shines

Matt 24:40 "Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 

People work in the field in day time when the sun still shine (see picture)

This happens because the translation from original Greek language has several meanings :

30 And "then" (tote) shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Then shall appear = koi tote phanesetai (in greek)
tote was translated as then but tote also mean "at that time".
so another translation could read : At that time will appear.

https://biblehub.com/greek/5119.htm

Therefore the other translation could read asf :

Matt 24 :29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 At that time (END OF TIME) shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The tribes of the earth mourn because Jesus only appear in heaven and do not land on the ground to rule, otherwise people won't mourn.

twofield.jpg

They also miss the Trumpet Plagues being 1/3 and the Vial Plagues beng more severe in all things, thus it seems during the Vial Plagues the Kingdom of the Beast goes pitch black or total darkness. The reason for the 1/3 darkness is all the grasses burn and 1/3 of all the trees burn. The bottomless pit is opened at the 1st Woe and continual smoke arises !! It is literal darkness caused by smoke. 

I agree if its speaking of the Rev. 6 Sun and the Moon which I think Joel is referring to, it is saying that IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those Days [the days that Joel say starts with or is most recognized by this sun and moon event} and THEN.....After the Tribulation of those days [which last 1260 days] Jesus will return. Daniel 12 says the exact same thing, after the power of the children of Israel has been broken, there will be 1260 days until all these Wonders End {Second Coming of Jesus}. 

Matt. 24:31 is the Second Coming, Matt. 24:36-51 is the Rapture, they are not the same event.