jedidiah

On going prayer

Hi

Please keep praying  for my foot, that still isnt responding enough to exercises the podiatrist gave me to do 

And that I `ll find the right treatment. Maybe back to the physiotherapist and just do the first sonic wave treatment again and avoiding the second level of sonic wave treatment that then made it worse 

And a job and some finances. getting back into oil painting comes to mind at time when I asked about work and finances. It would be a dream way of making a living

Thanks

• Praying for You! 5
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, jedidiah said:

Hi

Please keep praying  for my foot, that still isnt responding enough to exercises the podiatrist gave me to do 

And that I `ll find the right treatment. Maybe back to the physiotherapist and just do the first sonic wave treatment again and avoiding the second level of sonic wave treatment that then made it worse 

And a job and some finances. getting back into oil painting comes to mind at time when I asked about work and finances. It would be a dream way of making a living

Thanks

I'm 65 and have flat feet. I've had some problems with pain in one of my feet for a couple of years. If I spent a day on my feet, I would find myself spending three or four days on crutches. This is a problem as I enjoy working my 32 acres, clearing property, building trails, maintaining drainage ditches, etc. I was steered to a pair of $25 inserts about a year ago. The problem is gone. Completely.

You don't realized how much you depend on your feet until they let you down.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying for you brother, God bless you

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

Thanks for your prayers

I got a job pruning fruit trees on a orchard where I have worked before starting Monday, it may go for a month or so

Please pray all will go well, that my foot will hold up and not get too sore that I cant do the work and that other work will follow on 

Thanks

• Praying for You! 3
  • Praise God! 2

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying for the Lord to supply all your needs, through Christ Jesus, our provider. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying for you. Hope your foot gets better soon.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Hi

It looks like this job will go for about 10 weeks or so, more than I first thought. Please pray more work will follow as its sometimes easier to find work in a job than when unemployed

My foot is coping ok so far with using the foot operated machine again thats contributed to its soreness

• Praying for You! 3
  • Praise God! 1