• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

This one is lengthy, almost 45 minutes, but I think it is worth your time. I found it fascinating and delightful, and should be encouraging and helpful to Christians. I was tempted to put it in the Bible Topics area, there is a not of Bible in it. However it is more of a testimony of the remarkable events of Corrie's life of how she came to be imprisoned in Nazi Germany for hiding Jews from persecution, and her experiences in concentration camps. Did you know fleas and lice, can be a blessing from God, and an ant can give you a sermon?

There are lessons here, for any who might find themselves in persecution, (real persecution, not merely being ridiculed for your faith at the work place) to see how faith can see us through, should such events ever befall us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

p.s.   They speak in English.   :)     the text is German .....  

The FIRST THIRTY SECONDS are the best and most important !  HALLELUYAH !  MARANANTHA JESUS !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Watched this last night! or at least tried too. I admire her for her decision to remain unmarried. In one of her books she states that she had a battle to fight over it and was wondering what she meant by that. Any insight anyone?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Promises although I had already seen/read this....great women those two.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

There are lessons here, for any who might find themselves in persecution, (real persecution, not merely being ridiculed for your faith at the work place) to see how faith can see us through, should such events ever befall us.

Kathryn miraculously healed the most successful (to be) healer in the history of the USA,  maybe the whole world.

He later (and always) gave God the credit for his developing the method which proved the best ever used, for him and for thousands of others who learned it.   Others who were trained by him did well,  but no one ever did as well as he did ,  and some who learned the method messed up a little or a lot, I don't know. (it would be very difficult to find out).

Out of ten thousand clients,  only three did not respond to his treatments (using no prescription drugs).

Has anyone else had such a good history/record ?   I don't know what Kathryn's success rate was, btw.  Perhaps someone else was just as successful - Smith Wigglesworth was very successful in Wales/ Europe for instance...

Almost every one who healed people was accosted by the 'system' - some by many chruches,  some by governments,  some by medical (so-called) professionals,  and the ama/fda calls the healers,  natural and by faith,  "quacks"  - they do NOT permit them nor allow them to prosper if they can stop them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

For what it is worth Jeff, the video is not about Kathryn, not about healing, not about medicine, etc. You seem to have a knack, for attempting to divert topics to you own pet topics. It would be nice, if you could make an effort to stick to topics that are introduced in posts. I know I am not the only person who would appreciate it. Never-the-less, thanks for watching the video.

• Thanks 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 6/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, simplejeff said:

p.s.   They speak in English.   :) the text is German .....  

The FIRST THIRTY SECONDS are the best and most important !  HALLELUYAH !  MARANANTHA JESUS !

You're wrong,the text is Dutch ,she was a very special lady,I read all her books and watched the movie , her life was all about Jesus and to bring more people in the Kingdom .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Kathryn miraculously healed the most successful (to be) healer in the history of the USA,  maybe the whole world.

Has anyone else had such a good history/record ?   I don't know what Kathryn's success rate was, btw. 

Almost every one who healed people was accosted by the 'system' - some by many chruches,  some by governments,  some by medical (so-called) professionals,  and the ama/fda calls the healers,  natural and by faith,  "quacks"  - they do NOT permit them nor allow them to prosper if they can stop them.

As one who has attended four of her services, it is interesting to see the mention of faith healing. Kathryn Kuhlman adamantly stated numerous times, "I do not heal, but it is the power of the Holy Spirit who does the healing." And further goes on to say towards the conclusion of her meetings, "Please don't come to me for healing, because I can not do this for you. Neither am I responsible for whom God chooses to heal, or for those He chooses not to heal. I have absolutely nothing to do with it."

And then finally she asks, "If you have felt His touch during this service at any given time, come up and give a testimony of what you perceive the Lord has done for you." And this is the same exact way these gatherings have always been conducted for the entirety of her ministry. At the closing, an alter call is given to lead those who have come for salvation, and she leads them in the 'sinner's prayer'. God bless her. She was quite a lady who never once shared the Lord's glory.       

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It sounds liked Kathryn Kuhlman is charismatic. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

The ministry of Kathryn Kuhlman began in 1933, and covered an approximate time span of approximately 43 years. This predates the origins of the Charismatic Movement.  

The Charismatic Movement is the international trend of historically mainstream in Christian congregations adapting beliefs and practices similar to Pentecostalism. Fundamental to the movement is the use of spiritual gifts. Among mainline Protestants, the movement began around 1960. Among Roman Catholics it originated around 1967.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charismatic_Movement