Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

There is a chapter full of prophecy leading up to the time if the end which very few people pay attention to.The reason most people ignor the prophecies is because they have been taught those prophecies were already fulfilled thousands of years ago.The chapter is daniel 11.

Although many people believe a few of the verses in this chapter have yet to be fulfilled,they have neglected to even consider the majority of the chapter.

This is what happens when someone puts thier faith in the interpretations of the Pharisees.

Be careful who you allow to lead you.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-10.htm

• Loved it! 1

15 hours ago, Tampered With said:

The Book of Daniel to me has both historical and prophetic meanings for the end times. More than any other book of the Hebrew Scriptures, the writings of the prophet Daniel confront us with evidence of the time of Messiah’s coming—evidence that many people would rather not see.

You might be interested in the Jews for Jesus interpretation of The Messianic Time Table According to Daniel the Prophethttps://jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/issues-v05-n01/the-messianic-time-table-according-to-daniel-the-prophet/

I would be interested in your take. 

My take on daniel chapter 11 is it is a chapter of events leading up to the time of the end.It is not a chapter spanning thousands of years as some believe but is being fulfilled today.

I believe if one pays attention to it they will find they have witnessed much of the prophecy being fulfilled in thier lifetime.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

My take on daniel chapter 11 is it is a chapter of events leading up to the time of the end.It is not a chapter spanning thousands of years as some believe but is being fulfilled today.

I believe if one pays attention to it they will find they have witnessed much of the prophecy being fulfilled in thier lifetime.

My take is, you can be wrong if you want to be. Some verses before verse 36 is about Antiochus, not the AC Beast from Rev. 13.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

My take is, you can be wrong if you want to be. Some verses before verse 36 is about Antiochus, not the AC Beast from Rev. 13.

Well,as we know,you and the Pharisees have the same belief.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/15-14.htm

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,as we know,you and the Pharisees have the same belief.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/15-14.htm

You have said this over and over. It is time to prove the Pharisees talking about Daniel 11. This I must see. 

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You have said this over and over. It is time to prove the Pharisees talking about Daniel 11. This I must see. 

The fact the Pharisees taught the exact same thing you teach can be found in the book written by the pharisee Joesephus called antiquities of the jews.Josephus who joined the sect of the pharisees at the age of 19,and learned from the pharisees of such fiqures as the first high priest Simon Maccabeus and Jonathan, the successor of Judas Maccabeus.

The sect of the Pharisees was established in the year 167 bce.

Date sound familiar?

42 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The fact the Pharisees taught the exact same thing you teach can be found in the book written by the pharisee Joesephus called antiquities of the jews.Josephus who joined the sect of the pharisees at the age of 19,and learned from the pharisees of such fiqures as the first high priest Simon Maccabeus and Jonathan, the successor of Judas Maccabeus.

The sect of the Pharisees was established in the year 167 bce.

Date sound familiar?

So what you are saying is, you don't believe the Maccabees wrote history; rather they wrote lies. Is this what you are saying?  I doubt you ever met Josephus, nor read anything from his time to prove him wrong or in error. Perhaps you have a history of the time written by someone not a pharisee that you can use to prove the Maccabees wrong?  

Perhaps you can even proof the scripture of the 2300 days wrong! You are off to a good start.

I still have a question: can you come up with a third source that proves Josephus and the Maccabees wrong?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/01/1917

We know that much of Daniel's prophecy has yet to be fulfilled, but in addition: I've often read the Book of Enoch, due to it being quoted in Scripture. There's a lot in there that is prophetic for the end times.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

So what you are saying is, you don't believe the Maccabees wrote history; rather they wrote lies. Is this what you are saying?  I doubt you ever met Josephus, nor read anything from his time to prove him wrong or in error. Perhaps you have a history of the time written by someone not a pharisee that you can use to prove the Maccabees wrong?  

Perhaps you can even proof the scripture of the 2300 days wrong! You are off to a good start.

I still have a question: can you come up with a third source that proves Josephus and the Maccabees wrong?

No.What im saying is the time of the end was not in 167 bc as the pharisees interpreted.It was a wrong interpretation of Daniel 11.

If you wish to believe the pharisees interpretation of scripture you are welcome to.Many people believe the pharisees.Modern judaism is built upon thier interpretations.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.What im saying is the time of the end was not in 167 bc as the pharisees interpreted.It was a wrong interpretation of Daniel 11.

If you wish to believe the pharisees interpretation of scripture you are welcome to.Many people believe the pharisees.Modern judaism is built upon thier interpretations.

My question remains: where do you read what their interpretation was? Where are you getting this?  The pharisees that lived in Jesus time certain did not think 167 BC was "the end," for they were still playing "Judaism."  We really don't know what they thought of Jesus' Olivet discourse - if they ever found out what He said. If they did hear about "not one stone left on another," we could guess they did not believe it. 

I can assure you, I am SURE "the end" of any age was not accomplished in 167 BC. What was ended was Antiochus' attack on Israel and Judaism back then. The Angel told Daniel the end of that particular time of persecution would be in 2300 days. It is all history now. Now we know that yet another attack will come upon Israel. What is future, the 70th week of Daniel, will certainly be the end of their "70 weeks."