• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I recieved the holy ghost aug 31.1998.

I understand quite well what Paul is speaking of.

I would say "at least you THINK you do." It seems you don't believe what Paul said that the man of sin would enter the most holy place and say that HE was God - presumably the God of the Jews.  

If I am mistaken, tell us all right now that you believe Paul here. 

It also seems you don't believe Daniel in chapter 8. 

• Group:  Royal Member

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Im not the one rejecting the word of God in the bible for the word of Phariseees outside of the bible.

In case you missed it, Daniel chapter 8 is about Antiochus. Hmm. Perhaps you have missed this. 

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You are the one who believes a pig caused desolation in Gods temple which is absurd. 

And you are the one trying to rewrite history. It won't work!

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sure i do.But i understand the temple of God is not a stuture built by human bands.

Do you believe what Paul,said the temple of God is or do you believe the same as those who reject the holy spirit?

Have I EVER said "a temple of God?" If I have, please find it.
Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, the Jews ARE GOING TO BUILD another temple. It will be the very temple God will tell John to "measure" and count the worshipers in. And it will be the very building where the man of sin will enter and "abominate." you know, that abomination you like to talk about. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I would say "at least you THINK you do." It seems you don't believe what Paul said that the man of sin would enter the most holy place and say that HE was God - presumably the God of the Jews.  

If I am mistaken, tell us all right now that you believe Paul here. 

It also seems you don't believe Daniel in chapter 8. 

Paul said the man of sin would sit in te temple of God showing himsrlf that he is God.

https://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/2 Thessalonians 2.4

Paul also said the temple of God was mot a building made by man but was insted the church.Paul mentioned  this about 8 times.Never once did Paul ever say the temple of God was a man made stucture.

Now I believe Paul.

Do you?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Have I EVER said "a temple of God?" If I have, please find it.
Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, the Jews ARE GOING TO BUILD another temple. It will be the very temple God will tell John to "measure" and count the worshipers in. And it will be the very building where the man of sin will enter and "abominate." you know, that abomination you like to talk about. 

The Jews do not build the temple of God.Christ builds the temple of God.

John is told to count those who worship in the temple.

https://biblehub.com/john/4-23.htm

Something tells me you are not of the temple or else you would understand.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Jews do not build the temple of God.Christ builds the temple of God.

John is told to count those who worship in the temple.

https://biblehub.com/john/4-23.htm

Something tells me you are not of the temple or else you would understand.

Ah! You are read from Rev.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

If God calls it "the temple of God," who am I to argue? I stand corrected. It WILL BE "the temple of God." I guess I should say then, who are you to argue against God? If there are worshipers INSIDE the temple worshiping God, then it becomes a temple of God. 

Do you understand what it means to "worship God in Spirit...?" ONLY born again people can worship God "in Spirit."  It is FAR more likely these people in the new temple will NOT be born again. But people worshiped God in the Old Testament before ANYONE was born again. But they were not worshiping Him in "Spirit." They worshiped Him in their flesh.  Your scripture then does not fit. Nice try, but you missed it yet again. 

By the way, I AM born again, so I DO worship Him in Spirit. 

What? Do you imagine the Jews would build a new temple and NO ONE would be inside worshiping? Do you ever see those at the wailing wall? 

Edited by iamlamad

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Paul said the man of sin would sit in te temple of God showing himsrlf that he is God.

https://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/2 Thessalonians 2.4

Paul also said the temple of God was mot a building made by man but was insted the church.Paul mentioned  this about 8 times.Never once did Paul ever say the temple of God was a man made stucture.

Now I believe Paul.

Do you?

Ha ha! You are TOO FUNNY! I want you to picture worshipers INSIDE your head or inside your spirit helping you worship! 

Wake up, Foal! worshipers go inside a BUILDING!  Paul's verse was not inside a book such as Revelation which is written with many symbols. His writings are to be taken very literally. When He wrote that the man of sin would enter the most holy place, It is going to be in a building. When John wrote that he was to measure the temple of God, it will be a BUILDING. 

Let me make this perfectly clear: Paul was talking about humans being a temple of God once they are born again - for God comes to dwell in a born again believer. But when Paul tells us the man of sin will enter and SIT DOWN in "the temple of God." It is going to be the VERY SAME TEMPLE John was told to measure. It is going to be a temple with worshipers INSIDE worshiping God. You are trying to make something very literal into some kind of symbolic verse. That is a big mistake.

"If the plain sense makes good sense seek no other sense lest it result in nonsense "  (Author unknown.)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Let me make this perfectly clear: Paul was talking about humans being a temple of God once they are born again - for God comes to dwell in a born again believer. But when Paul tells us the man of sin will enter and SIT DOWN in "the temple of God." It is going to be the VERY SAME TEMPLE John was told to measure. It is going to be a temple with worshipers INSIDE worshiping God. You are trying to make something very literal into some kind of symbolic verse.

• Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses."  Matthew 23:1-2

What is the seat of Moses?  Where is it located?  Once you understand the usage of that terminology, you'll have a better idea of what Paul was referring to in 2 Thessalonians 2:4

20 minutes ago, Last Daze said:
  • Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses."  Matthew 23:1-2

What is the seat of Moses?  Where is it located?  Once you understand the usage of that terminology, you'll have a better idea of what Paul was referring to in 2 Thessalonians 2:4

This was a good side step. The scribes and pharisees THOUGHT they were the sole teachers of the Law. They did not understand the AUTHOR of the Law was in their presence.

This thought has very little to do with the Jewish temple of God still to be built.