Sign in to follow this  
john smith

Hello Everyone :)

Welcome here John. I hope you read and stay. It’s a learning experience. We don’t all agree on everything, as you will see m, but we love and honor our Lord Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Yes, and hello and welcome to the forum John, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Hi, I just would like to know when can I start posting in other forums, have 5 posts now and have asked a couple of questions in the Q&A forums, but cannot reply over there except for giving thumbs up?

that really great John.  the best way to know the bible is to study book by book .

God did not arrange the bible in parts so that you would read a portion here and there. He gave us a library of books so that we would study a book at a time. Each book was given in the context of history, time and space because God spoke his Word through the prophets in the context of real life situation, time and space. When you understand the time period the book was written, why it was written, to whom it was written and who wrote the book then you will find the key that unlocks the book and you will understand the message of the book. No prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation. A portion of scripture cannot be understood apart from the rest of the message of the book. Only when you understand the message of the book, can you put every text in its context.

I have been studying the bible for 40 years now book by book and I don't get bored. on my website, I have lots of bible maps, charts outline for all the 66 books of the bible to help in your study -(worship warriors ministry )

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Welcome to the Worthy Forum!  You will find great answers here, the people are so nice and helpful.

God Bless!