IGNORED

Our Mission Statement as a Servant to Christ...

Gayla

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:18-20

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

AMEN

Edited by DAVID5

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

When I see strangers come to my door with literature in hand I always pray, Lord, give me the words.  I am asking for God to give me the words that they need to hear that will ring true to them, show them they need a Savior and will show them the way of salvation.  I often have casual conversations with people when I go to lunch and am always looking for an opening that allows me to bring up God's grace.  However, Discipling is an ongoing process of directing people to Scripture that answers their question and ministers to them.  It is bring them up in the way they should go so that they may be established in the Word, like we do our children.

Having read Dereck Prince years ago I have to admit he was not one of my favorites.  Some articles were fairly good and others were not so good, or they just weren't what I needed at the time.  

• Thumbs Up 1