i said i hate God

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

ok so i was mad one day i had a thought in my head and said i hate God but i really dont now im scared i might not be able to get forgiven can i get forgiven

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

ok so i was mad one day i had a thought in my head and said i hate God but i really dont now im scared i might not be able to get forgiven can i get forgiven

To Start: Read the Bible daily,  all the way through for a few years.

Also read the studies at WORTHYCHRISTIANLIBRARY.com  (this might help sooner also, and is in line with the BIBLE)

Edited by simplejeff
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

@4everyume Yes my friend, you can be forgiven. You have not committed the unpardonable sin. Matthew 12:31 There are moments in emotional instability, when the mind can play tricks on you. The Word says this in 2 Corinthians 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and everything that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; KJV Now this is easier said than done when we allow our minds to wander too much in frivolous thoughts. But as suggested, by reading the Word of God daily, and meditating on it, this can become less of a struggle over time. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

how do i ask for forgivness for this sin

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, 4everyume said:

how do i ask for forgivness for this sin

1 Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all you care on him; for he careth for you. KJV

Psalm 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. KJV

Just talk to Him, as you would the loving Father that  He is. Tell the Lord you feel badly for thinking this in a humble heart. It's just that easy with the Saviour. God bless you. 

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.   1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Since Jesus died for your sins, taking your punishment, if you have received Jesus as your Lord and Master you now only have to confess your sin to God.  As soon a you receive Christ into your life you are already forgiven of unintentional sins if you are in fellowship with other Christians.  But you must confess your premeditated sins to be cleansed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

ALL of your sins were laid upon Him 2000 years ago, if you a Member of the Body Of Christ....if you do not belong to this Body,you have much bigger problems than getting angry with your Maker.Do you believe the Gospel Of 1cor15:1-4 That lets you “ cash in” on what Christ has already done?

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Welcome to the forum, maybe you can tell us a little about yourself that would give us a better understanding where we can help unravel the issue/s, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

13 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Someone asked this same type of question recently.

Yes, you can be forgiven.   Jesus paid the price for all of our sins.   Just pray, talking to the Lord in your own words....ask for forgiveness, believe on Christ as your Savior and Lord.   Of course, pray and read the Bible regularly for spiritual growth.   I hope you have a good church where the Bible is taught.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Shalom my friend,

If you have apologised to Yahweh, do not be concerned.

If we were best friends and had an argument one day and you said you hate me, I would get upset but I wouldn't believe it.  How much more so an earthly father when he hears it from his child.  And how much more so and highly compassionate, loving, understanding God and Father from his child on earth who is plagued with living with sinful flesh for a certain time.

Yahweh is not waiting for you to mess up.  He isn't watching every word to seek to find something He can accuse you of and go "Hah! There it is! You're doomed!".  If I can understand you in this situation, as I can feel your concern and repentance in your words, with my limited mind and cold heart, how much more so the wonderful Heavenly Father. 

Don't beat yourself up over this matter. Yet, if it still worries you, tell him how much you love Him today. Yesterday is gone, the past is over with.  He will deal with you based on who you are, what you are and how you are today.  So tell Him you love Him and be at peace.

Love, Shalom & HalleluYah!

• Praise God! 1