New Age Movement A Threat

Scary

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, EllaGrace said:

Scary

Amen. Scary and sad.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Tampered With said:

According to a new survey, New Age beliefs are common in America, even among people who are highly religious in traditional ways.

@Tampered With

Thanks for bringing this out to show us the seriousness of the situation. Do you think it is possible you could post an article on the specifics of the New Age Movement that are infiltrating the church?

Something that packs a punch and cuts straight to the chase. I have neurological problems that make it hard for me to read lengthy articles.

If you are too busy, it's okay. I understand. Just thought I'd put forth the request because you seem like a friendly person who takes things seriously. A nice combo.:) GBU.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

Amen. Scary and sad.

Yep , its sucking whole churches up big time .    

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)

I sympathize with the neurological problems as for ten years the doctors thought I had M.S.. After three spinal taps over 10 years they now have ruled out M.S. but say it is in the same family and there is no cure. After spending months in the hospital near the Johnson Space Center the neurologists said "they have never seen anything quite like my case". Gee I wonder why? I'll do some research and see what I can come up with for you turtletwo. 

Edited by Tampered With
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying for You! 1

9 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

I sympathize with the neurological problems as for ten years the doctors thought I had M.S.. After three spinal taps over 10 years they now have ruled out M.S. but say it is in the same family and there is no cure. After spending months in the hospital near the Johnson Space Center the neurologists said "they have never seen anything quite like my case". Gee I wonder why? I'll do some research and see what I can come up with for you turtletwo. 

@Tampered With Thanks so much for your compassionate response, brother. I am sorry you have neurological suffering, too. Those who never have are often clueless as to how debilitating and painful it can be. Including the so-called 'experts' who waste your time and then conclude "no cure." Yes. That is my situation, too. :(

14 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

I'll do some research and see what I can come up with for you turtletwo. 

I appreciate that. You've brought some topics to this site that I think are needful and I want to say I am personally glad of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Do they have a name for it? Have you ever heard of leukodystrophy?

• Thanks 1

Turtletwo the articles below are interesting and relate to the subject as does the book at the bottom I hope this helps.

The Rise of the New Age and How the Church Should Respond - https://www.laprogressive.com/new-age/

What is 'New Age' Religion, and Why Can't Christians Get on Board? - https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/what-is-new-age-religion-and-why-cant-christians-get-on-board-11573681.html

Is Your Church New Age, Emergent, or Christian? - http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs018/1102797716062/archive/1104977418343.html

A book people might be interested in reading is:  The Second Coming of the New Age: The Hidden Dangers of Alternative Spirituality in Contemporary America and Its Churches which can be found on Amazon.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

My doctors just call it  demyelinating disease It's any condition that results in damage to the protective covering (myelin sheath) that surrounds nerve fibers in your brain, optic nerves and spinal cord. When the myelin sheath is damaged, nerve impulses slow or even stop, causing neurological problems. 

Sorry, I have never head of  leukodystrophy?

Edited by Tampered With
  • Praying for You! 1

Sign in to follow this