• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Betha said:

Most people take it that ALL sins are repeatedly forgiven or even fully paid for, some say that comes as a FREE gift. Seems some have a slight misunderstanding concerning this matter. 

Scripture says that all PAST sins have been fully remitted/paid for/wiped out, so we can start with a clean slate Rom 3v25.. Does that include PRESENT sins ? it does not say so....it particularly mentions PAST sins. So we come to the next stage Present sins....what happens there ? When we REPENT we are forgiven....does that wipe them out ? IF it does why are they not included in PAST sins ? because PRESENT-TIME sinning is being dealt with differently when we come to Christ, seeing we now have HIS HOLY Spirit-power to help us STOP ! Rom 6 we are now no longer to continue in sin, we need to STOP sinning....WHY ? does not FORGIVENESS do the job for us ? it sure does UNTIL we become sin-FREE.

Continual sinning and continual forgiveness is not the PERFECT state a Human is supposed to be in.....and GOD requires us to be/become PERFECT - FREE from sin....so we don't do it any more.

Look at the scripture quoted above Acts 3v19  REPENT therefore and be converted....TURN AWAY from transgressing the Law/Commandments of God, which is GOD's definition of SIN 1Joh 3v4. Doing the Will of GOD should/must be our priority if we want to be in HIS Kingdom Mat 7v21. There is no arguing with this ! 

Wanna bet?

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/17/2019 at 5:48 AM, Adstar said:

Do you spend all your days repenting of all the sins you did that day and all the good things you have failed to do?  What happens when you miss out on repenting on some sin?  Your doomed with this kind of preaching you are putting forward..

If being perfectly sinless is a ''must" then woe is upon everyone..

Make sure you investigate fully the grace of our LORD Jesus because what you believe about it is critical to it's eternal effect upon your salvation..

Only willful sins are charged to your account after you are saved.   Personally, I don't commit willful sins throughout the day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Satan is busy trying to scare us with gloom and doom thoughts, in an effort to discourage us

Here look satan is busy trying to make us remember what we did, to make us lothe ourselves in our own sight, for our wicked ways when we were defiled, and remember our own ways which weere evil, and were not good, and lothe ourselves in our own sight for our iniquities and our abominations, and be ashamed and confounded for our own ways, in the day the Lord has cleansed us from all our iniquities(through Christ)

Ezekiel 20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
44 And ye shall know that I am the Lord when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

Read the words for the first time in your lives, do you think being antichrist i being for Christ  at the same time ? God establishes the everlasting covenant, then we remember our ways, and be ashamed, and the Lord establishes His covenant with us and then we know that He is the Lord. That we remember and be confounded and never open ou moth any more( for ever) because of our shame, when the Lord is pacified towards us, for all that we have done, and that is us all..

Ezekiel 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:
63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

For when we were the servant of sin, we were free from righteousness, what fruit had we in those things that we remember and are now ashamed of ? For the end of those things is death an that is why we remember them for ever in shame. But being made free from sin by the covenant of Christ written in the heart, we become servants of God, and we have our fruit to holiness, and the end everlasting life.

But the people here, and in the whole world think they have everlasting life without doing as the Lord wills, like being paid your salary without doing your job, who thinks that's how it works in Heaven ? The wages of sin is death, and the wages of holiness everlasting life..

Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now you people can decide if this is the Lords teaching or satans as johnbaptist here, thinks remembering our pasts is satans way for doom and gloom and look at the shame on the ones who have supported this way of "teaching" which is against the Lords true testimonies that are EVERLASTING..

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:03 PM, enoob57 said:

There is a great deal to know about the forgiveness of God; when this forgetting takes place is one of study...
For at the judgement seat of Christ, during the tribulation, if you have a pretrib view, they are still remembered

2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
KJV

during the Millennial kingdom reign Jesus will do so with a rod of iron... this to force all to obedience... this will not change hearts but will show the way to right doings...

The only area I can see from Scripture that this remembered no more is after the great white throne of judgment and those evolved are placed into an eternity separate from God and His people, then the first heaven and earth are burnt up and God wipes away all tears... it is here that anything of previous is removed

1 Cor 13:8

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
KJV

However God does not dwell within time and sin has no place with Him, it wasn't brought about by Him, it has no place in His creation, He does not utilize the thing (sin) itself but because of sin's nothingness of God within it's border it brings about nothing but evil, harm, death, end.... two verses to bring into reason

1 Kings 22:22-23

22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.
KJV

comparative above with below-remembering all truth in God's Word is unified in truth

Deut 32:4-5

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
KJV

Hab 1:13

13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
KJV

2 Cor 6:14-15

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
KJV

many make the mistake of the first Scripture above as God works with sin to bring about His purposes... but this violates the other Scriptures that state in Holiness sin has no place with God. There are many tensions within Scripture where one must wait upon God for enlargement to continue and this is one of those places...

Charity never fails, prophecies fail, tongues, knowledge, but that which is perfect has come and given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and in Him that is true, even in Jesus Christ, no more to prophecy, no more to talk in an unknown tongue, all is made known, and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding..

1 Corinthians 13:Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

The earth and king went against the Lord and His Christ already, that battle was done and the Lord won.

He set HIs King upon HIs Holy hill of Zion.

This is the victory and this is the KIng on HIs throne: I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Acts 4:Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Firm Foundation said:

Only willful sins are charged to your account after you are saved.   Personally, I don't commit willful sins throughout the day.

God will be very impressed with that self- delusion .....who needs a Savior when the world has guys like you around.....Sorry , Jesus.....you died for nothing...

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 6/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, Betha said:

Most people take it that ALL sins are repeatedly forgiven or even fully paid for, some say that comes as a FREE gift. Seems some have a slight misunderstanding concerning this matter. 

Scripture says that all PAST sins have been fully remitted/paid for/wiped out, so we can start with a clean slate Rom 3v25.. Does that include PRESENT sins ? it does not say so....it particularly mentions PAST sins. So we come to the next stage Present sins....what happens there ? When we REPENT we are forgiven....does that wipe them out ? IF it does why are they not included in PAST sins ? because PRESENT-TIME sinning is being dealt with differently when we come to Christ, seeing we now have HIS HOLY Spirit-power to help us STOP ! Rom 6 we are now no longer to continue in sin, we need to STOP sinning....WHY ? does not FORGIVENESS do the job for us ? it sure does UNTIL we become sin-FREE.

Continual sinning and continual forgiveness is not the PERFECT state a Human is supposed to be in.....and GOD requires us to be/become PERFECT - FREE from sin....so we don't do it any more.

Look at the scripture quoted above Acts 3v19  REPENT therefore and be converted....TURN AWAY from transgressing the Law/Commandments of God, which is GOD's definition of SIN 1Joh 3v4. Doing the Will of GOD should/must be our priority if we want to be in HIS Kingdom Mat 7v21. There is no arguing with this ! 

If what you are saying is true, Christ would have to die again for our sins at the end of the age.  NO!  No second chances to be good enough to go to heaven.  It is done.  It is paid for, once for all time.  

When we first repented we turned away from our sin and accepted Christ's sacrafice as payment for our sin.  Should we sin again to our shame, we simply confess our sins as in 1 John 1, and again receive his sacrifice as payment for out sin.  One sacrifice for all time.  After we first repented, we never have to start over again.  Our sins are forgiven and we only have to accept His forgiveness again.

Heb 10:12  But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,  Heb 10:13  waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.

Heb 10:14  For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Heb 10:15  And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, Heb 10:16  "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,"Heb 10:17  then he adds, "I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more."

Heb 10:18  Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

• Loved it! 1

6 minutes ago, Willa said:

If what you are saying is true, Christ would have to die again for our sins at the end of the age.  NO!  No second chances to be good enough to go to heaven.  It is done.  It is paid for, once for all time.  

When we first repented we turned away from our sin and accepted Christ's sacrafice as payment for our sin.  Should we sin again to our shame, we simply confess our sins as in 1 John 1, and again receive his sacrifice as payment for out sin.  One sacrifice for all time.  After we first repented, we never have to start over again.  Our sins are forgiven and we only have to accept His forgiveness again.

Heb 10:12  But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,  Heb 10:13  waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet.

Heb 10:14  For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Heb 10:15  And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, Heb 10:16  "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,"Heb 10:17  then he adds, "I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more."

Heb 10:18  Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

What sin and shame  do you confess Willa that you do, if they are too shameful how would you confess your sins one to another ?

What fruit did we have in those things we are now ashamed of ? The end of those things is death, if they are not shameful enough so you can continue in them, then either they are not shameful as God put it, or they are not shameful to you as the conscience does not mind ?

If a person sins they have never known Him not seen Him, so how do you say you simply confess again ?

What law is in the heart that breaks the law Willa ?

Remember Willa, your posting on the osas thread was that we are no longer under the law, here you post scripture that I will put my laws into your heart, make your mind up which you want it to be ?

That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Romans 2:

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Romans 2:

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

39 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

God will be very impressed with that self- delusion .....who needs a Savior when the world has guys like you around.....Sorry , Jesus.....you died for nothing...

If any professing Christian commits willful sins all through the day, they are not saved, but they are deluded.   

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him:  and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." 1 John 3:9

• Praise God! 1