IGNORED

God will gather the elect from the four winds alive !!!

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Mark 13:26 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 13:27 And He will send His angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.

The world would cry because they are obviously not gathered and Lord Jesus obviously do not land to earth to rule the world yet !

The wise virgins are taken alive as promised by Jesus. The foolish virgins cry with the world "Lord Lord open to us","I knew you not"

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

This looks like a jw cartoon from their publications.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Mark 13:26 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 13:27 And He will send His angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.

The world would cry because they are obviously not gathered and Lord Jesus obviously do not land to earth to rule the world yet !

You are correct.

He will send his angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth (the twelve tribes) to the ends of the heavens (the church that is in heaven pre trib).

This is the same gathering that we see in Matt 24. And as you have said, it is not the second coming of Christ to set up his kingdom on earth.

Matt 24

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Only those that flee as instructed in the nation of Israel go through the wrath of God in a place of protection. None of Gods people experience his wrath.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Indeed!

Isaiah 45:4 (NKJV) For Jacob My servant's sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.

And Yeshua will judge the nations on how they treated the elect, the people of Jacob (Israel) as per Matthew 25 (sheep and goat judgement) and Joel 3. Some of those nations are considered the redeemed and go on into the kingdom and some are cast away.

But He will also purge out the rebellious of the elect as per Ezekiel 20 and Matthew 25 (the parable of the maidens).  Some will be purged out and cast away, some will enter into the kingdom.

The redeemed are the elect also, but they were removed prior to all these events happening per both NT and OT.

Keep in mind... election does not mean justification / salvation.  It means what is says...... election or chosen.  Only the redeemed are both elect and justified.  

Edited by OldCoot