nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

i have a very serious question for u all and one u should think about, do u have fun as a christian, do u enjoy going to church every sunday singing praises to God or is it a chore,  how many follow congregants have u laughed with.  do u do things outside of sunday worship with them.  i believe we have a really fun God who wrote a really fun book with exciting tales and has the same in mind for all believers.  i am sure Jesus had a lot of fun with his disciples (walking on water anyone) and he wants to have the same fun relationship with all of us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

great question yes I do :)  I enjoy worshipping Jesus with other believers & hearing his Word & what he wants us to do,  I like singing praises to God too & enjoying the fellowship after the service

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Other people, even pleasant ones, are tiresome to me. Reading the Bible too long makes me sleepy. Things do indeed get rough.

However, rather than use the word "fun," I think i'd use the word "enjoyable". I'm not having fun, per say, but it's nice all the same.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, nobleseed said:

i have a very serious question for u all and one u should think about, do u have fun as a christian, do u enjoy going to church every sunday singing praises to God or is it a chore,  how many follow congregants have u laughed with.  do u do things outside of sunday worship with them.  i believe we have a really fun God who wrote a really fun book with exciting tales and has the same in mind for all believers.  i am sure Jesus had a lot of fun with his disciples (walking on water anyone) and he wants to have the same fun relationship with all of us.

Do I ever! Hallelujah I do!

Exciting tales are real histories with very exacting lessons and instruction, with reward and consequence. the bond-servants are a gas, love to be around those just doing their thing as the Holy Spirit has led them into doing, helping, and sharing  the gospel of Jesus.