Sign in to follow this  
mel85

Phone & Photocopier machine

Friends, my phone is damaged, have not been able to repair or have a new phone, please pray God bless me with phone. secondly i went to see a photocopier machine,  i thought if it is few thousand rupees, i will take it on loan but i found out its costly and they are asking for cash and no loan system. 

you can pray if it is God's will, let God bless me with a photocopier machine, otherwise, let this idea of having a photocopy machine get deleted, from my mind.

Let God bless me in having a phone and photocopying machine.

God bless!
  • Praying for You! 5
  • Praise God! 1

I pray this for you Mel. You need communication facilities. I pray you get this sorted out soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying now

19 hours ago, mel85 said:
Friends, my phone is damaged, have not been able to repair or have a new phone, please pray God bless me with phone. secondly i went to see a photocopier machine,  i thought if it is few thousand rupees, i will take it on loan but i found out its costly and they are asking for cash and no loan system. 

you can pray if it is God's will, let God bless me with a photocopier machine, otherwise, let this idea of having a photocopy machine get deleted, from my mind.

Let God bless me in having a phone and photocopying machine.

God bless!

How is your youth ministry going, Melchis?

23 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

How is your youth ministry going, Melchis?

sorry!, johnthebaptist, i tried to continue but had no financial blessings, so i stopped it.

4 minutes ago, mel85 said:

sorry!, johnthebaptist, i tried to continue but had no financial blessings, so i stopped it.

That is too bad. What are you doing nowadays?

16 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

That is too bad. What are you doing nowadays?

Staying at home, caring daughter, and sometimes some fellowship or prayers.

i am now praying for a phone and photocopier machine to make some finances, and help the ministry work

Sign in to follow this