• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

6 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

But, what do you think you might say, or what do you hope you will say?

Interesting topic. The first thing I thought of was "Holy!" But also "I love you." and "Thank You for dying for me." 

Then "Worthy!" The scripture that came to mind:  Rev 5:12 "Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm finally:amen: home now.

@BeauJangles :emot-nod: An excellent answer. I've been Homesick for Heaven a long time now. I'm surprised I didn't think of that one.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm finally:amen: home now.

Is your picture current? I will look for you after Supper....I could be looking for one of Our Father’s Greatest Gifts to Mankind.......Alka-Seltzer! Man, that stuff works wonders!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Is your picture current?

Two years back, so yes, close enough! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On that Hello Jesus moment what will I say?

Probably nothing,  sometimes silence is best, speak when spoken too.

I suspect I might wonder which time of times am I in,  was this  a rapture of all that will be? Which line am I in, and what will I be personally confessing and stating when spoken too?

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

13 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@BeauJangles :emot-nod: An excellent answer. I've been Homesick for Heaven a long time now. I'm surprised I didn't think of that one.

@turtletwo and @BeauJangles

I know the feeling. I'm also extremely home sick for Heaven as well. And have been for many years.

Since my mum went Home last October, the desire to go Home has become even greater.

The slog, toil and stress of life in this world gets so weary. This afternoon I was in tears just in tiredness of being so weary of the trials of this life. I often say to Jesus, how long? I'm 44 and I shudder at the thought that I may have to do another 40 years if I'm to be in this life as long as my parents were, who both lived to their eighties.

I know Jesus will help and sustain me, if that is His plan for me to plod on for another 40 or so years. But the thought of it....

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

The first thing to say to Jesus is what He has told us to already say...

After you have done all those things which are commanded us to say, we are unprofitable servants, we have done that which was our duty to do....

Luke 17:7 But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?
8 And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
9 Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

The truly unprofitable servant however, shall be cast into outer darkness, because he did nothing with what the Lord had given him, to be for the good of others.

Then speaking of exactly that, the goats and sheep are divided with that same judgement just told,  the ones who had the Holy Spirit visited those in need, they fed the hungry, they clothed the naked, they took the stranger in, they had the Lords compassion on all and to the Lord then.

The ones who made no increase, had nothing to increase with. They had no mercy and compassion everywhere, they did it when convenient, they did not show the Lords great love everywhere, they saved their lives for themselves, and were not saved by the Lord.

Both the sheep and goats say the same to the Lord then, is told already, they say when saw we thee...

Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Someone here said silence was best, how right they are. The wedding ready, but they who were bidden were not worthy.

Good and bad are called to this wedding then, and one got in who did not have a wedding garment(dressed in white) He was asked, how did you get in ? He was speechless!

Many are called,, but few are chosen..

Matthew 22:8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

@turtletwo and @BeauJangles

I know the feeling. I'm also extremely home sick for Heaven as well. And have been for many years.

Since my mum went Home last October, the desire to go Home has become even greater.

The slog, toil and stress of life in this world gets so weary. This afternoon I was in tears just in tiredness of being so weary of the trials of this life. I often say to Jesus, how long? I'm 44 and I shudder at the thought that I may have to do another 40 years if I'm to be in this life as long as my parents were, who both lived to their eighties.

I know Jesus will help and sustain me, if that is His plan for me to plod on for another 40 or so years. But the thought of it....

Its true this world and worse many churches are in sad shape and evil abounds big time .    As for forty years ,   Take a good long look at the world

and at many in lots of churches .  Then go and read old testmant examples .    And you wont even be thinking we got forty years left .

We nigh the end and it matters not that many mock that message today .   Many mocked lott , even his own sons in laws thought Him as mad

when he warned wrath is coming GET OUT ,  GET OUT and lets go .    Well I suspect the same it will be in this last generation .

But I also mainly responded ,   because as vexing as it is to see all this evil ,    WE OUGHT BE REJIOCING that our redemption draws ever nigh .

So you put those hands up , dear sister , and let us have the JOY of the LORD and HIS SALVATION IS OUR JOY .

And no matter what is coming against us and what else will soon rise against us ,    SISTER the apostels and other christains have sang EVEN IN PRSION

even after being whipped they rejoiced .  GUESS WHAT ,   WE WILL TOO .   HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

THIS WORLD cant take our joy ,  because it cant TAKE JESUS from the lambs .  EVEN IN DEATH WE WIN and when we suffer for HIM ,  WE SHALL SING PRAISES TO HIM TOO .

SISTER , its a WIN WIN to serve the LORD .  SO in all that we do or say , LET US HONOR HE WHO HAS SAVED US , HEEDING HIM , FOR HE can KEEP US FROM FALLING .

YOU Leap up sister .    JUST LEAP UP AND SOUND THOSE PRIASES OUT TO THE LORD .  YOU ARE LOVED .  

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its true this world and worse many churches are in sad shape and evil abounds big time .    As for forty years ,   Take a good long look at the world

and at many in lots of churches .  Then go and read old testmant examples .    And you wont even be thinking we got forty years left .

We nigh the end and it matters not that many mock that message today .   Many mocked lott , even his own sons in laws thought Him as mad

when he warned wrath is coming GET OUT ,  GET OUT and lets go .    Well I suspect the same it will be in this last generation .

But I also mainly responded ,   because as vexing as it is to see all this evil ,    WE OUGHT BE REJIOCING that our redemption draws ever nigh .

So you put those hands up , dear sister , and let us have the JOY of the LORD and HIS SALVATION IS OUR JOY .

And no matter what is coming against us and what else will soon rise against us ,    SISTER the apostels and other christains have sang EVEN IN PRSION

even after being whipped they rejoiced .  GUESS WHAT ,   WE WILL TOO .   HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

THIS WORLD cant take our joy ,  because it cant TAKE JESUS from the lambs .  EVEN IN DEATH WE WIN and when we suffer for HIM ,  WE SHALL SING PRAISES TO HIM TOO .

SISTER , its a WIN WIN to serve the LORD .  SO in all that we do or say , LET US HONOR HE WHO HAS SAVED US , HEEDING HIM , FOR HE can KEEP US FROM FALLING .

YOU Leap up sister .    JUST LEAP UP AND SOUND THOSE PRIASES OUT TO THE LORD .  YOU ARE LOVED .  

Amen to that!

• Thumbs Up 1