• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I dont believe ive read that.Im not even saying the sides except the plan.

It's a bit deductive that the sides agree in principle. Meaning they won't give due consideration until the beast can give strong assurances.

Im just expecting Jerusalem to be occupied by gentile forces and the Israeli conscription to be abolished.

That part will happen pretty definitely.

The beast doesnt take Jerusalem till the end of the occupation.That will be at the time of the end.

I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Bear in mind, when it comes to both Daniel 8 and 11, much of the language there is, in fact, historical as it examines Antiochus Epiphanes as a type of the end-times Antichrist. But typology does not demand that every detail be the same in its anti-type. I cover this extensively in the chapters of my book: "Antichrist fro Europe?" and "Antichrist from Greece?"

And what about Egypt or Mesopotamia? Both viable candidates for the area from which the beast rises.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

And what about Egypt or Mesopotamia? Both viable candidates for the area from which the beast rises.

Egypt is a country. Mesopotamia is a region. I find no support in Scripture that the AC arises out of Egypt. One could argue Meso. But there's one thing my conclusion has that those areas lack - a viable candidate. Trump stands apart from other world leaders like a Caesar among Roman senators.

Please stay tuned. I will be posting again a profile of a man titled, "The Emergence" (It's a chapter in my book.) It's a pretty sturdy nail in the coffin. 

• Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,682
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Okay. So what about Dan 8:21-22? 

From history the little horn should rise out of the Mideast, Asia Minor, Greece or Egypt. This is where the four notable horns rose after Alexander's Grecian empire.

Dont overlook the little country that has risen in the pleasant land and has become a powerhouse.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-9.htm

Ive read it has as many as 200 nuclear warheads.Thats pretty impresive considering how little his country is and its age.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 6/22/2019 at 3:29 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Dont overlook the little country that has risen in the pleasant land and has become a powerhouse.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-9.htm

Ive read it has as many as 200 nuclear warheads.Thats pretty impresive considering how little his country is.

We need to take our cues from Scripture. I don't see anything that definitively says that the AC must arise from the Middle East. In fact, the last beast of Daniel is of Roman origin, not Middle Eastern. (Granted, some Middle Eastern countries were originally part of the Old Roman Empire.) We can examine every other foreign leader on the planet. They're all pawns in Trump's hands. In point of fact, they're all disqualified because Daniel 7:20  says that the AC's appearance is larger than that of his contemporaries. Guess who's left on standing on stage "towering" over the others? TRUMP. By that one verse alone, he stands alone. That's just a morsel of the evidence I present.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Ive read it has as many as 200 nuclear warheads.Thats pretty impresive considering how little his country is.

The U.S. has 6800 warheads. The AC is an unstoppable powerhouse. Which country do you think is more likely his stepping stool?

To those interested, you might want to check out my latest post: 

10 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

The U.S. has 6800 warheads. The AC is an unstoppable powerhouse. Which country do you think is more likely his stepping stool?

Nuclear weapons are not the criteria for the rise of the beast; a resurrection and empowerment by Satan are.

10 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Egypt is a country. Mesopotamia is a region. I find no support in Scripture that the AC arises out of Egypt. One could argue Meso. But there's one thing my conclusion has that those areas lack - a viable candidate. Trump stands apart from other world leaders like a Caesar among Roman senators.

The viable candidate for the beast can come from anywhere and be anyone as far we know. The power of the beast comes from Satan after a resurrection from a deadly head wound.

"3 One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?” - Rev 13

Since scripture says, "8 Thus the goat became very great, but at the height of his power, his large horn was broken off, and four prominent horns came up in its place, pointing toward the four winds of heaven. 9 From one of these horns a little horn emerged..." -Dan 8

The little horn, or the beast, must emerge from one of the areas or leaders we know from history existed or ruled after the death of Alexander, and that from one of the following areas: Egypt, Greece, Asia Minor or Mesopotamia. Now maybe the beast must just begin the rule from Babylon and transfer the seat of power to Jerusalem but one thing is for certain; Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Alexander all ruled from the city of Babylon. Another world wide conquering entity also ruled that same region, even defeating Roman legions, Islam.