Sign in to follow this  
Jesusinmyheart3

The Girl in the Park

There was this woman who was at the park. She went to go sit down at the picnic table where a little girl was.

As the woman noticed she wasn't with anyone she had asked the girl ," Is there anyone here with you?" 

The little girl answered "I'm waiting for my Daddy to pick me up?" "That's good" said the woman. The little girl went into little her purse and while taking out a picture of her father she said "This is a picture of my Daddy" 

When she saw his picture she said "He's handsome" So then she asked "Is he married?" Then the girl said "Not anymore."

The woman asked "is he working?' The girl said with a sad and hesitating voice, "Yes" The woman asked, "Why are you sad that your Daddy's working?"

The girl said, " Because he works in Washington DC" " What's so bad about that?" The girl said "because he works for the Devil."

The woman raised her voice in shock and said "Your Daddy works for the Devil?" Then the girl said, "Yes, my Daddy works for the Pentagram."  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jesusinmyheart3 said:

There was this woman who was at the park. She went to go sit down at the picnic table where a little girl was.

As the woman noticed she wasn't with anyone she had asked the girl ," Is there anyone here with you?" 

The little girl answered "I'm waiting for my Daddy to pick me up?" "That's good" said the woman. The little girl went into little her purse and while taking out a picture of her father she said "This is a picture of my Daddy" 

When she saw his picture she said "He's handsome" So then she asked "Is he married?" Then the girl said "Not anymore."

The woman asked "is he working?' The girl said with a sad and hesitating voice, "Yes" The woman asked, "Why are you sad that your Daddy's working?"

The girl said, " Because he works in Washington DC" " What's so bad about that?" The girl said "because he works for the Devil."

The woman raised her voice in shock and said "Your Daddy works for the Devil?" Then the girl said, "Yes, my Daddy works for the Pentagram."  

I see. Dark humour being served today. Steady, new one.

I did get a little grin out of the punch-line. ;)

Sign in to follow this