my friend said he hated God and he wants to be forgiven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

ok so i know i have 2 different topics but whats the prayer he has to say to be forgiven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

no special prayer, just open your heart to him like you would your best friend and tell him you are sorry and want him to be the Lord of your life….     Then let him...   tell others about it and study the Bible for it is his basic word to us....    and take time to talk to him every day    and it will come that you will understand what he wants of you...   The Holy Spirit will make sure that you know his wishes in your life.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

^^I agree with Other One. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

"

my friend said he hated God and he wants to be forgiven"

If he means that, he will have to become a Christian.   There is no point seeking forgiveness for blasphemy when his whole life is an offence to God.

If he is a Christian then he should repent of his stupidity and say sorry to God.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

20 hours ago, 4everyume said:

ok so i know i have 2 different topics but whats the prayer he has to say to be forgiven

I would suggest he apologize to the Lord.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

hi 4everyume. Many of us in life have been upset or angry towards God. . And because even sometimes we may have thought someone is to blame for what is going wrong in one's life. It is therefore common that people can say it is God's fault. Therefore as blaming God saying they hate him. Know however God is all knowing. He knows that this can happen just out of anger alone. Just like when two spouses married argue and say hurtful things.

But then after saying hurtful or bad things to your spouse what then do we do? Yes we simply say sorry for all what I have said and done and from there things should be ok. That's all we need to say to God when we say we hate him or are upset at God for some reason. We are human and not perfect. And yet God is a perfect and also loving and a very forgiving God.

So just tell your friend to sincerely say to God he or she was sorry for saying those unkind words toward God the Lord. And also just as important he or she to say I will not do this anymore Lord. When we turn from our sins this is also called repenting or turning back. This is just as important to do also to confess our sins.

As for example in Matthew 3 when John the Baptist saw the Sadducee and Pharisees to confess their sins was yet not enough. It is however the first part of that process for God to forgive us. But John the Baptist also said if yo want to be forgiven even more then just being baptized and confessing your sins you also shall produce good fruits turning from your ways.

So if your friend confesses to God their wrong in their heart of silence or in audible words and also not to do this anymore because not to do this anymore really shows we were genuinely sorry. Yes actions speaks as much as words.

As other one says from that point study the bible and to know the Lord as your personal Savior and he does listen as a friend. The bible tells us that Jesus is even closer than a brother. That means he is so very forgiving. So tell your friend to worry no more. Just confess and turn from the sin and all will be well. No need of a special prayer, memorized or repetitive.

In fact the bible tells us not to do repetitive over and over same exact ritual prayers. . Those kind of prayers actually are not sincere. Just pray and or confess naturally with your own kind and sincere words. Come to God in full honesty and the grace of God shall be upon you . .

How do I know? I've been angry at God in my past too. I was also once afraid to face God. But it took years for me to understand that we can't do anything so wrong that God is not willing to forgive us. I tell you this by experience. When we confess and not do those sins anymore God completely erases them all. Isaiah 43:25 25"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.

The local police stations will keep your records wrong. But God is greater then me. God erases all our wrongs and that is what is so great and wonderful about our Lord and Savior God. You are washed completely clean .

Tell your friend let the joy of God be in their heart. God loves you and he forgives you. He has heard your heart to ask of him . . God is always there for us in all things and never be afraid to ask God. We can trust God more then anyone..

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 6/19/2019 at 12:23 AM, Who me said:

If he is a Christian then he should repent of his stupidity and say sorry to God.

Can't say I've known any truly born-again Christians ever say he/she hated God. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

58 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Can't say I've known any truly born-again Christians ever say he/she hated God. 

Stupidity can never be ruled out when talking about people.

Foot in mouth problems abound.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 6/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, 4everyume said:

Honest and open communication with God.